Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the reports mentioned Comcast, and it's possible that the security system was part of a cable/internet/landline/security package. Comcast cable guy would show up for issues with any/all.

True. I'm for sure speculating on why Comcast was there. And with no updates... Idle hands and all that.

One of the reports mentioned Comcast, and it's possible that the security system was part of a cable/internet/landline/security package. Comcast cable guy would show up for issues with any/all.

That is how our security works, through our cable company. Our master bedroom (as probably most do) has control panels at both the driveway entrance hall and the master bedroom, which I assume is common and would explain the need to access the MB if it was a security issue.

Who will NG live with if he is kicked out of the TH?
IF everything is in BK name, he will have to sell more than his tattoo pics.
Interesting to see what he does now.

Who will NG live with if he is kicked out of the TH?
IF everything is in BK name, he will have to sell more than his tattoo pics.
Interesting to see what he does now.

Hopefully , he did not do anything to her and will be okay. Unless he is involved in his death I don't want anything bad to happen to him. He is young it would be nice to see him have a good life.

I wonder if they were never officially married because BK wanted to keep her finances separate?

2/5/15: Lawyer: [BKB] Was Discovered in Bathtub After Cable Tech Arrived and [NG], Pal [ML] Went Looking for Her
http://www.eonline.com/news/622485/...ick-gordon-pal-max-lomas-went-looking-for-her

... [ML]' attorney, Ashleigh [M], told E! News that a visit from an Xfinity cable technician is what prompted the guys to look for Bobbi in the house. Lomas' girlfriend was also there at the time. (Roswell Police, citing their ongoing investigation, wouldn't comment on the detail about the presence of the cable tech.) ...

2/5/15: Lawyer: [BKB] Was Discovered in Bathtub After Cable Tech Arrived and [NG], Pal [ML] Went Looking for Her
http://www.eonline.com/news/622485/...ick-gordon-pal-max-lomas-went-looking-for-her

... [ML]' attorney, Ashleigh [M], told E! News that a visit from an Xfinity cable technician is what prompted the guys to look for Bobbi in the house. Lomas' girlfriend was also there at the time. (Roswell Police, citing their ongoing investigation, wouldn't comment on the detail about the presence of the cable tech.) ...

It was said early on (no link atm)that lomas and girlfriend were room mates as in renting, I wonder what and who they paid rent to. jmo

Do we know if this town home was owned or rented by BK?

IIRC, this town home was ?owned? by WH. Sounds like BKB & NG moved out of it after WH's death, lived in a rental until they caused problems and were ?kicked out? due to ?partying/fights/loud?, then returned to live in this town home.

Sorry no links at the moment. Just my recollection from reading the many reports.

With his well photographed arsenal, long standing battles with the family/ies and likely severely diminished play money, I wonder how much of a loose cannon is/will be NG?

:hills:

I've wondered that myself, curious as to why so much misinformation and rebuttle at what does come out in MSM. Almost like sending a particular message to that certain someone or someones so they don't do something drastic or different or harm themselves. IMO

It is interesting that we have not heard anyone from his family step up and say anything right?

Yes, I agree. I know his mom was supposedly friends with WH and for some reason was unable to care for him. I assumed that she probably lived in NJ since WH lived their most of her life. I wonder if we'll ever know what happened with NG that made WH's family,and BB to turn against him. It seems as though he was disliked prior to this terrible incident.

I'm sure there are provisions in place for someone to oversee BKB's finances. While she's hospitalized, someone is likely making mortgage payment or paying rent, utility bills, etc. Bobbi Kristina was a very young woman when she inherited a massive fortune, and I'm sure that family members were very aware of the need to make certain that no one could take advantage of their loved one who had lost her beloved mother. Since Pat Houston helped BKB set up her finances after WH died, I'd guess that PH is probably in charge of the money during this difficult period. :moo:

I'm sure someone this young and this rich had no clue on how to pay a bill. I would imagine there is a lawyer/accounting office somewhere taking care of this, and before the accident too.

However, Zach refuses to believe Nick would be capable of murder.
He said: 'Everybody's trying to make it all "Nick Gordon beat her up" but I don't believe that. I don't believe he beat her up and threw her in the bathtub. That's kind of stupid, why would you put her in a bath if her mom just died in a bathtub?'

BBM.............first time I saw the word 'murder' mentioned anywhere!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oyfriend-confidante-claims.html#ixzz3S3IkaqKK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pure speculation:

Although I cannot cite a source, I believe that the townhouse in which BK lived was selected for her and it was not the home in which WH lived. I say this because in the reality series The Houstons: On Our Own, much was made of the discomfort (for lack of a better word) that BK felt while remaining in that home after the death of her Mother. At that point, her aunt Pat found and decorated the apartment into which BK and NG moved (separate bedrooms, at the time). I just figure that after they'd been evicted from the apartment, WH's home might have been sold and/or BK would not want to return to it, and so another residence was purchased.

I would like to think that the townhouse was purchased with undistributed funds from the testamentary trust rather than from BK's 10% share. OTOH, it may well have been leased. Who knows?

Also, to add, I doubt that WH would have lived in a row house type of development. Again, I could most certainly be wrong.

Just musing...

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members