Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was glad to see over the weekend, Pat Houston and Tina Brown hugged it out. That was good for BK. Finally... I hope it lasts for BK's sake. :cry:

Thank you. :-) I'm glad to see it too, for what it was worth, but I would rather they had done it away from cameras.

I saw at least one article since that claims they are still 'fighting' (sorry, no link).

For BK, I wish a peaceful passing...and soon.

~jmo~

Motorist sues Bobbi Kristina Brown, citing injuries from January car wreck

I remember many articles about this incident soon after it occurred as well as later when it was said that Eckerman was seriously injured and unable to speak. Since then, I've not seen any updates about his recovery or how successful it has been.

Krissi was driving the vehicle but it did not belong to her. I can't remember the name of the young woman (passenger and owner of the vehicle, who was also reportedly staying at the townhome) but this lawsuit has merit and then some.

~jmo~

Reason for police presence:

"ET also reports that many outsiders have been sneaking into the facility to try and get in to see Bobbi Kristina. The extent of the trespassing has been such that Peachtree Christian has had to request a permanent guard at the front door. The Duluth police, as well as private security, are now on a rotation to ensure that only family and family-approved friends are allowed entrance."

http://starcasm.net/archives/320455

I want to puke when I see JB & NG now together.............NG must think JB got 1 killer off, JB can get him off as well...............same defense??? (sex before school with mom?)

Knowing Baez, the defense will blame Whitney Houston for taking in an innocent and vulnerable boy at a tender age, exposing him to a life that included alcohol, drugs, sex, and all that money can buy. :moo:

This facility has eight private and four semi-private rooms. Is she the only patient there? People should have respect for this Family and the others and let their last days be in peace, instead of a circus.
God Speed Bobbi Kristina.

EXCLUSIVE: Bobbi Kristina's boyfriend is 'falling down drunk' and seeking comfort from a female friend as she slips away in hospice surrounded by family and friends

Nick Gordon has only seen his girlfriend once since she was found face down in a bath at their home in January

Now he is holed up in an Orlando, Florida duplex and drinking heavily despite intervention by Dr Phil

Gordon, 25, is seeking comfort from woman friend with whom he was seen in hot tub in complex where they both live

Bobbi Kristina is currently in hospice in Atlanta, Georgia, and off life support meds after family put her 'in God's hands'

Published: 12:49 EST, 29 June 2015 | Updated: 19:12 EST, 30 June 2015

By Laura Collins In Sanford, Florida For Dailymail.com

Nick Gordon is drinking heavily and seeking comfort in the company of a female friend after falling off the wagon following a stint in rehab Daily Mail Online can reveal.

According to one eye-witness, the beleaguered boyfriend of Bobbi Kristina Brown has been seen 'drunk as a skunk' and 'falling down drunk' near the Orlando, Florida duplex where he is currently holed up as Bobbi Kristina's – and his own – fate hangs in the balance...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...end-slips-away-hospice-surrounded-family.html

Bobbi Kristina Brown Update: 'Dangerous And Manipulative' Nick Gordon 'Drunk As A Skunk' While Family Comes Together, Report Says

By Sneha Shankar @SnehaShankar30 on June 30 2015 7:03 AM EDT

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s boyfriend Nick Gordon was reportedly spotted drinking heavily recently. The news comes even as his girlfriend was moved to a hospice care in Atlanta from the DeKalb Medical facility last week. Gordon, who also faces a lawsuit that alleges he beat Bobbi Kristina and stole money from her, left rehab in April.

The source, cited by Daily Mail, said that Gordon’s progress has been far from smooth and that he has been spending an increasing amount of time with a 39-year-old woman, named Heather Posey, a mother of one. “I've seen them drinking together at her house. He portrays himself as a good citizen, grieving and whatever but I've seen him losing his temper. I've seen him drunk as a skunk, falling down drunk. That plastic cup that he carries round with him is full of vodka,” the source told Daily Mail...

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristi...ulative-nick-gordon-drunk-skunk-while-1989512

Dr. Drew debate: Medical facts vs. miracles (includes video)

By Kate Aquillano

updated8:00 AM EDT, Wed July 01, 2015

•Dr. Drew: 'In Bobbi Kristina's case, there is no more brain'
•Pat Houston: 'We thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God's hands now.'

Relatives of Bobbi Kristina Brown are gathering at her bedside.

Just last week, the 22-year-old was moved to hospice care, with her aunt telling CNN, "Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition has continued to deteriorate...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/06/30/bobbi-kristina-dr-drew-audience-fight-miracles

This case is starting to get ugly. Real. Ugly. :eek:

Yes it is....

I think NG needs his own thread now.

agree
he is so shady & i think as we become privy to evidence and friend's statements his manipulative abusive behavior will be exposed. i honestly think he assaulted her because she wanted out of the relationship permanently & he wanted to keep controlling her and her money. this is based on what her friends have stated. he allegedly wanted power of attorney over her accounts & would sabotage her rehab efforts and nix any opportunites that dodn't include him. such a sad situation, sadly she was emotionally vulnerable and an addict so much easier to manipulate.

as much as i don't love bobby brown, i think he is going to see this through to a criminal indightment if possible.

i couldn't read through all the threads but if the 'blind item' that came out a few short months before this incidence hasn't been posted i will repost it.

nick is a ...

EXCLUSIVE: Bobbi Kristina's boyfriend is 'falling down drunk' and seeking comfort from a female friend as she slips away in hospice surrounded by family and friends

Nick Gordon has only seen his girlfriend once since she was found face down in a bath at their home in January

Now he is holed up in an Orlando, Florida duplex and drinking heavily despite intervention by Dr Phil

Gordon, 25, is seeking comfort from woman friend with whom he was seen in hot tub in complex where they both live

Bobbi Kristina is currently in hospice in Atlanta, Georgia, and off life support meds after family put her 'in God's hands'

Published: 12:49 EST, 29 June 2015 | Updated: 19:12 EST, 30 June 2015

By Laura Collins In Sanford, Florida For Dailymail.com

Nick Gordon is drinking heavily and seeking comfort in the company of a female friend after falling off the wagon following a stint in rehab Daily Mail Online can reveal.

According to one eye-witness, the beleaguered boyfriend of Bobbi Kristina Brown has been seen 'drunk as a skunk' and 'falling down drunk' near the Orlando, Florida duplex where he is currently holed up as Bobbi Kristina's – and his own – fate hangs in the balance...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...end-slips-away-hospice-surrounded-family.html
Seen in a hot tub? Theatrics!
OK, he was sitting on the side.
That poor little girl should not be subjected to his behavior!
~smh

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Past Year: Abused, Isolated and Desperate, the Tragic Secrets Whitney Houston's Daughter Was Hiding

This is the first time Bobbi Kristina's best friend has spoken. California-based Alex [Reid] would speak to Whitney Houston's daughter often, sometimes daily.

"I love her. I would never have betrayed her and spoken out before now, " says Alex through tears. "But as she lies there, I feel there is no one else to speak on her behalf. I feel like I have to be a voice for her now."

See article for details - lots of them!

I do not disagree with what you have outlined. I simply provided a snip regarding the allegation. I am puzzling just like many as to how this was accomplished. I suspect he either had her password for online banking or had access to her credit or debit cards and passcodes and made series of transactions over the course of several days or weeks before the family seized her funds and put a stop to it.

It just never ceases to amaze me when there is money involved somewhere/anywhere and a vulnerable person just how quickly that money starts disappearing!

I'm sure they were co-mingling fundings and it will be difficult to figure it all out. Judge Judy could do it! :D

In the last year locally here we have had people stealing from their own church, also from disabled relatives, skimming off the top of the books from businesses and the list goes on and on.

So sad.

I always use to envy Whitney Houston, wow what talent. But to see all of this unfold I wonder at what price. I'd rather have my husband and my daughter and be happy.

How tragic :( Domestic violence is a very real and growing problem. So sad. She had her whole life ahead of her. She was pretty, the daughter of a legend, and crazy rich. She should be on a beach somewhere enjoying her young life instead everyone is just waiting for her to fully pass on. Really would love to see some crazy miracle.

But for a couple of family members and attorneys, there doesn't seem to be anyone stepping forward to support Nick Gordon. Did he have any friends, or did he only associate with people in Bobbi Kristina's circle?

For now, the case against Nick looks like a lot of "he said, she said" and might be difficult to prove. I'm sure we'll learn more when details of the criminal investigation are released. Once Bobbi Kristina passes, there will be an autopsy, and there are likely many photos of the injuries she sustained during the course of an alleged argument and/or a fall in the bathtub.

Thoughts and prayers for the family of Bobbi Kristina during this difficult ordeal. I hope they find peace and comfort with one another and know that they did all that they could for their loved one :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mextex
Back