Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello everyone... new here. I've been following this story in the news since it started, and have reread this entire thread. It was like reliving the whole thing, the ups and down of emotions. Bobby Brown being in obvious denial, conflicting reports about her status, then Cissy finally issuing a medical statement with confirmation that Bobbi Kristina had global and irreversible brain damage, and not a good prognosis.

I'd like to say thanks especially for the very thorough but easy to understand medical explanations in this thread, if I'd found this place earlier I may have been less confused!

I have no medical or professional background, just a general interest. Normally given the circumstances I would say this was a simple overdose. I'm guessing that the final autopsy report will show that she had a mixture of heroin and xanax in her system.

I feel a bit baffled by the contents of the amended civil action lawsuit, and wonder how exactly they intend to prove all this in court, and will it come down to one person's word against another? One of the witnesses is a young girl, Danyela Bradley, who was only 18 when this happened and is possibly being pressured by her older boyfriend (who was also there) to say certain things to protect him. It is very alarming to have such a young person caught up in this situation.

Everyone is waiting for the final autopsy report to reveal the official c.o.d., to see if charges are laid by the DA, and against how many? Right now the people who were close to Bobbi Kristina appear to choosing their sides and a lot of them turning against each other. To be expected I guess! I do hope however they can sort out some clarity from this mess.

R.i.p. Bobbi Kristina Brown and mother Whitney Houston

Add: despite what I have just said, something doesn't seem right about the situation and the boyfriend is positively creepy despite his weird and lame attempts to gain sympathy on Dr Phil! He was banned from the funeral, but has recently visited the grave and made another media circus out of it. In a reminder of Whitney's casket photo, a morbid picture of Bobbi Kristina very near death appeared on the cover of the National Enquirer (I have managed to avoid seeing it thus far). So we can expect some dramatics during a trial.

What bothers me is that the pictures of Bobbie and Whitney after death are consistent with all most everything els between their deaths. And Nick wasent alowed into the hospital to visit or the funeral. So what would be the odds that he killed em both then another sinister person took pictures. But anyone that was close enough to Bobbie to get the pictures don't even like Nick.

Since we seem to be talking about Nick Gordon and the civil lawsuit, maybe there should be a separate thread for this discussion.

I would agree but there could be other pending charges on this. Once the final autopsy is completed, official cause of death determined, I assume the DA will decide whether to charge anyone. That could be a few more weeks. There's a possibility that not only Nick Gordon may be charged, but also Max Lomas and Danyela Bradley. Nick is not the only 'suspect'. So it could become larger. Is it possible to update the subject of the thread if need be?

With all the circus around this... I don't know the chances of getting a decent trial tbh. Some members of the family and also former hangers on make their own circus, or are trying to meddle. As often happens after things like this, everyone is pointing fingers, blaming and accusing each other, former friends turning on each other etc. But it's all very public.

If/When charges are filed, discussion might be more appropriate on the Crimes In the News board. Easy enough to start a new thread at that time. Rest in peace, Bobbi Kristina :rose:

I believe it is key as to the toxicology complete workup as to what was in Bobbi's blood when she was brought in to the hospital, not when she passed. Also any photos of her mouth and teeth when she arrived. Also I think at some point and on some level some responsibility has to be shouldered by any victim who does illegal drugs. When someone (anyone) takes cocaine, heroin, meth or any others they do not know what they are made with or cut with. Many times they don't know what is being ingested totally, but continue to do it anyway. Someone very "close" can "fix" the drugs being supplied, such as cutting cocaine with rat poison.

This is not meant in any way to shame BK as a victim. Possibly not a popular view. But running toxicology tests results is for certain drugs, if they do not test for a specific ingredient they do not find it. The ingredients can be endless, especially for "synthetic drugs".

JMO's

Add: despite what I have just said, something doesn't seem right about the situation and the boyfriend is positively creepy despite his weird and lame attempts to gain sympathy on Dr Phil! He was banned from the funeral, but has recently visited the grave and made another media circus out of it. In a reminder of Whitney's casket photo, a morbid picture of Bobbi Kristina very near death appeared on the cover of the National Enquirer (I have managed to avoid seeing it thus far). So we can expect some dramatics during a trial.

If I understand correctly, the National Enquirer photo is a "re-enactment" of the actual photo and not a real photo of Bobbi Kristina. Still horrible, but in the event you ever stumble across it, hopefully it will be less awful if you know it's not really her.

Welcome. I think Nick killed both of them, just my gut talking.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Nick had a sexual relationship with Whitney and helped supply her with drugs. Possibly they would have publicly become a "couple" if she had lived. Then we would have seen tabloid headlines from his mom "Whitney Stole My Baby Boy and Got Him Addicted to Drugs!" "Whitney and Boy Toy Nick Gordon Used Drugs Together When He Was Just 16!" (((Roll eyes)))

Following that line of thought it seems natural that he'd move on to BK after Whitney died, because he's all about the money and he knew BK would get most of Whitney's, and how else could he keep up that lifestyle?

I don't think be out right murdered Whitney but contributed to her death by getting her drugs. I think it's highly likely that all the allegations in the civil suit are true and he really did kill BK, though. If he thought she was moving on and his money train had derailed he would have been furious.

If I understand correctly, the National Enquirer photo is a "re-enactment" of the actual photo and not a real photo of Bobbi Kristina. Still horrible, but in the event you ever stumble across it, hopefully it will be less awful if you know it's not really her.

The National Enquirer have published a lot of "re-enactment" photos but the one on a recent cover is real, and it's a photo taken of her while she was in the hospice. It is thought that an extended Brown family member took the picture, and sold it for more than $100 k. I have managed to avoid seeing it yet, though probably will sooner or later.

I am guessing that some of the evidence used in the case will be photographic, so it's likely we will see pictures of her anyway - as with Michael Jackson. But the National Enquirer cover is a disgrace.

The National Enquirer have published a lot of "re-enactment" photos but the one on a recent cover is real, and it's a photo taken of her while she was in the hospice. It is thought that an extended Brown family member took the picture, and sold it for more than $100 k. I have managed to avoid seeing it yet, though probably will sooner or later.

I am guessing that some of the evidence used in the case will be photographic, so it's likely we will see pictures of her anyway - as with Michael Jackson. But the National Enquirer cover is a disgrace.

I'm sorry! Apparently what I read was about re-enactment photos of what happened that night during the alleged fight with Nick, and misunderstood it to mean the hospice pic was re-enacted. Now I feel a little sick, because I saw that pic on the rack at Wal-Mart while waiting in line one day. Now that I know it was real I wish I could un-see it.

I'm sorry! Apparently what I read was about re-enactment photos of what happened that night during the alleged fight with Nick, and misunderstood it to mean the hospice pic was re-enacted. Now I feel a little sick, because I saw that pic on the rack at Wal-Mart while waiting in line one day. Now that I know it was real I wish I could un-see it.

It's understandable, there has been a lot of confusion over fake pics vs real pics. The National Enquirer get away with it by disclosing in tiny letters 'recreation photos'. But it's quite sick - they are obviously trying to trick people but the recent picture was unfortunately real. That girl never got any peace in her life up to the very end. I do hope they can find out what happened. Something seems odd but if it was wrongful death Nick Gordon may not be the only guilty one.

Does ANYONE know what the results of BK's tox report (when first brought to hospital) were? If not, why hasn't a report been released, or is that protected by privacy laws? With a zillion reporters writing on this tragedy, there wasn't ONE with a hospital 'insider' or whatever to get the scoop, illegal or not?? That Nick idiot didn't kill her (IMO) but the tons of drugs he kept her supplied with did, I am sure. I think she OD'd after doing various drugs, but falling asleep/passing out- without waking up!- in water sounds like heroin, maybe with alcohol. Nick and his 'friend'/dealer were f-d up too! Too high or too nodded out to check on her until it was too late. Why kill his cash cow, esp. when he had total control of her, he was her CONSTANT companion, 24/7, and she was as addicted to him as she was to drugs. I saw that awful "reality" show her disgusting family shoved her on right after Whitney died (gotta stay in the media, making $$)- anyway, it was the most disturbing, pitiful, and cold-hearted train wreck I'd ever seen or even imagined. The courts should have taken Bobbi out of that situation- and they could have- but there was NO ONE who cared enough to step in and protect this child from herself. Britney Spears had millions too, but that didn't stop her dad from stepping in and getting court-ordered conservatorship over her until she got serious help. Saved her life, no, CARED ENOUGH to save her life. It's incredibly sad that BK's father Bobby B. was alive and living in the same town as BK right after Whitney died, yet he did nothing to save her. Only when she lay brain-dead did he put on his 'devoted dad' act. He was too busy impregnating multiple women to FINALLY act like a real parent. He could have pled ignorance but I'm sure he saw that show at least once and Bobbi K. was completely wasted on every show! Nodding out during most conversations! Taken away in an ambulance, for "dehydration," ha. All the time surrounded by middle-aged adult relatives (most standing to inherit plenty now she's gone) who let her bring Nick in their homes altho I'm sure they hated him. Maybe they thought that they could pray her well, that since she was obviously consumed by grief they would give her space and figure things out later. Best not to make her go to rehab- she could get mad and cut them off. They kept Whitney alive by some miracle, but she wasn't known for heroin, and BK was clearly on opiates/downers and always stoned. I know Tyler Perry and Iyanla Van Zant truly tried to help, but the family was clearly in charge. I hope they are all ashamed because that girl did not have to die, and they all stood around and watched her drown.

Does ANYONE know what the results of BK's tox report (when first brought to hospital) were? If not, why hasn't a report been released, or is that protected by privacy laws? With a zillion reporters writing on this tragedy, there wasn't ONE with a hospital 'insider' or whatever to get the scoop, illegal or not?? That Nick idiot didn't kill her (IMO) but the tons of drugs he kept her supplied with did, I am sure. I think she OD'd after doing various drugs, but falling asleep/passing out- without waking up!- in water sounds like heroin, maybe with alcohol. Nick and his 'friend'/dealer were f-d up too! Too high or too nodded out to check on her until it was too late. Why kill his cash cow, esp. when he had total control of her, he was her CONSTANT companion, 24/7, and she was as addicted to him as she was to drugs. I saw that awful "reality" show her disgusting family shoved her on right after Whitney died (gotta stay in the media, making $$)- anyway, it was the most disturbing, pitiful, and cold-hearted train wreck I'd ever seen or even imagined...

BBM -I don't think BK needed any help getting drugs. IMO

Oh I totally agree. Nick was less her drug supplier than her drugBUDDY. She wasn't being force-fed drugs by any means. Doesn't mean she couldn't be confronted and helped.

I think that Nick tried to shut anyone who could be a positive influence out of her life - many people have described him as having the traits of an abusive, controlling boyfriend. But they did seem to drop the ball regardless.

As for the toxicology report - this is conjecture, but her friend Mason Whitaker (lived with Nick and BK for three years) intimated it was a mixture of bad heroin and Xanax. Who knows, he may have heard about the original toxicology report? His theory is that Nick beat her up, then Max and Danyela shot her up with heroin, she OD'd, they tried to revive her in cold water but it failed. Then they delayed getting help when they were cleaning up the evidence. He believes that all three should be charged at least with involuntary manslaughter.

Mason is a strange character though and seems to have all kinds of unlikely conspiracy theories about Pat Houston (even though I don't particularly like the woman, I don't think she had any hand in killing BK). So nothing is official until the final autopsy report is released.

It is obvious that BK had plentiful drugs in her system - how they got in there is the question. Was it really Nick as the civil action lawsuit alleges, or Max and Danyela and now everyone is trying to cover up for themselves? Sadly, it may be very difficult getting to the real truth given all the variables.

BK's family are saying that she was planning to leave Gordon and wanted to enter rehab again, get started on her career again in LA. Her last Twitter posts seem to indicate that though who knows if she was really serious? My opinion though - it's real sad if she did plan that and didn't get the last chance to carry it out. Yes she was doing drugs and had herself in an abusive relationship. But that's practically all that she had seen since she was a small child.

Many, many questions and the tabloids have been having a field day, with some family members feeding it because they are in a feud with each other! Probably won't get real nitty gritty until the trial, so I will leave it there.

These are Bobbi Kristina's parents, Whitney and Bobby Houston. The first thing Bobby Brown did when his daughter, Bobbi Kristina, went into a coma was have a lawyer decree that Bobbi and Nick were never married; hence, leaving him the entire estate of Bobbi Brown.

It's been well documented who the beneficiaries are of Bobby Kristina's estate. If she didn't leave a will, Bobby Brown will get very little, if anything.

Friendly reminder:

When posting a photo a link to the source is required.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back