Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police: Woman who cared for Bobbi Brown impersonated nurse
‎November‎ ‎03‎, ‎2015
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/new...rown-impersonated-nurse-184430669.html?ref=gs

"This photo provided by the Wake County (N.C.) Jail shows Taiwo Sobamowo. Police say Sobamowo, in charge of Bobbi Kristina Brown's care at the hospice where she died, was impersonating a nurse and faces..."

also

"Sobamowo, who has addresses in Buford, Georgia, and Raleigh, North Carolina, was being held Tuesday in a Raleigh jail on a charge of being a fugitive from another state, records show. The jail had no record of an attorney representing her."

The nursing home that had this woman on their payroll will be in deep trouble too. Unless this fraudster used another identity, including someone else's nursing license, then the nursing home doesn't check licensure.

ETA: after reading the article, it seems the fraudster did use another person's license number. This would not take the nursing home off the hook, unless she also used that nurse's name. Human resources would have to be pretty dumb to not notice the discrepancy in the names.

Not the only time this woman has pulled this kind of con/ fraud. After being fired from Peachtree Aug 5, she quickly pulled together a new identity and gained employment again in an assisted living facility. With the ease at which she has done this, I'm guessing she has fraudulently presented herself as a licensed nurse a number of other times as well.

Many states don't even provide paper licenses anymore, as primary verification needs to be done by the facility with the State licensing board. I think this lady is a sophisticated scammer who knew what the verification process was, and altered her identity up front so that it matched someone she identified with a real license. I think she is going to get some prison time for this.

And I know it's probably not politically correct to say this, but I have to wonder if she is in this country legally. Or, is she a citizen who is targeting specific african ethnic names on the registry, knowing it would be easier to build a false identity if the stolen identity is an immigrant? Is she gravitating her employment scam toward organizations that have a large African immigrant employee population? In some areas, there are a large number of African immigrants who work in home health and extended care type facilities.

An alert published by the Georgia Board of Nursing following Sobamowo's arrest said she was fired Aug. 5 when she couldn't provide proof of a license.

Sobamowo was arrested Sunday in Raleigh, North Carolina, and was being held in a jail there. The jail had no record of an attorney representing her.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...dens-bobbi-kristina-brown-fake-nurse-34955982

The Forsyth County Sheriff's Office began investigating Sobamowo in September following a tip. She was working at an assisted living facility in Cumming.

"She presented credentials under a different name, claiming she was a registered nurse, had a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science and Nursing, and was a nurse practitioner in the state. None of which is true according to our investigation." said Forsyth County Detective Jeff Roe.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-woman-who-cared-bobbi-kristina-brown-impers/npFpF/

And there is this Nurse Imposter warning in a District of Columbia publication-- notice the slight difference in the spelling of the last name.

http://epubs.democratprinting.com/article/Nurse_Imposter_Warning/1565593/184761/article.html

Nurse Imposter Warning

If you have any knowledge or information regarding the employment practices of the following individual, please contact the board of nursing, (202) 724-8800. taiwo sobamowe came to the attention of the department of health when she secured employment as a registered nurse (rn) with a district of columbia facility. ms. sobamowe provided credentials under a different name, for a registered nurse licensed in the district of columbia, for the purposes of employment. upon investigation, the department of health was unable to find any evidence of licensure and determined that ms. sobamowe was not licensed as a rn in dc or anywhere else in the united states. ms. sobamowe surrendered her employer identification. the facility notified the metropolitan police department.

This individual is using a legitimate license number, but the name on the license is not hers. Please contact the Metropolitan Police Department and the Board of Nursing if she applies for a job at your facility.

k_Z,

Funny you mention all that above ^^^

My office (federal LE agency) prosecuted a lady for multiple federal crimes, one was fraudulent use of gov't identifications...and yes, she had been posing as a RN (under an old friend's license #)...and it turns out she was here ILLEGALLY...is from Sierra Leone..................so you are right on the money about that happening more than we may suspect!

(She's been sitting down in Laredo, TX waiting to be deported back to Sierra Leone...she's been here since 2000 under false ID's...and now she's claiming she wants asylum in the US due to the situation in Sierra Leone. Grrrr.)

Maryland Board of Nursing executive director Mary Kay Goetter told The Associated Press on Friday that Taiwo Sobamowo used another person's name and license number to obtain the jobs between 2010 and 2013

Goetter said the Maryland board began investigating in January 2014 after the District of Columbia Board of Nursing issued a warning that Sobamowo had impersonated a nurse to work at a hospice facility in Washington

FOUR different jobs between 2010 and 2013, alone-- and that doesn't include the Georgia jobs.

Oh yeah-- she is going to prison for quite some time. Whatever her "real" name is. Maryland, District of Columbia, North Carolina, Georgia, and Minnesota-- and that's just the places that they know of already.

ATLANTA (AP) — The woman accused of posing as a nurse while caring for Bobbi Kristina Brown at a Georgia hospice facility was investigated last year in Maryland for allegedly working as an unlicensed nurse at four facilities there.

Maryland Board of Nursing executive director Mary Kay Goetter told The Associated Press on Friday that Taiwo Sobamowo used another person's name and license number to obtain the jobs between 2010 and 2013.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e1c1...bobbi-kristina-nurse-unlicensed-maryland-jobs

Sobamowo was arrested Sunday in Raleigh, North Carolina, and transferred to Georgia. She appeared in court and bond was set at $2,240 for felony charges of financial identity fraud and forgery and $25,000 for practicing nursing without a license.

Goetter said Sobamowo used the name and valid license number of a man whose first name also is Taiwo. None of her former employers in Maryland reported any concerns about Sobamomo to the board, she said.

Goetter said Sobamowo had resigned from one of the facilities amid concerns about "timely documentation" and was fired from another after the license number she was using expired and wasn't renewed.

In Georgia, Sobamowo was hired by Homestead Hospice in September 2014 and fired Aug. 5 when she couldn't provide proof of a license, according to the Georgia Board of Nursing. Sobamowo also used the license numbers of actual nurses to secure jobs in Georgia and Washington, according to state nursing boards and police.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...N_MNOL-?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

A warning from the District of Columbia Board of Nursing issued in October 2013 indicated that she had worked as a nurse at a Washington hospice under a different person’s license.

That red flag set off another trigger, after the National Council of State Boards of Nursing noted that in Minnesota, a routine background check uncovered an outstanding warrant and past convictions.

Then, according to the DC Department of Health, a judge in the nation’s capital issued an arrest warrant for Sobamowo in connection with nursing without a license.

BBM.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bobbi-kristina-brown-impostor-nurse/

A detective in the Duluth Police Department wrote in a report that Sobamowo also has a previous arrest in Minnesota. The report does not indicate what that arrest was for.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bobbi-kristina-brown-nurse-had-previous-impostor-accusation/

^^^^She sounds like a real piece of work.

As hard as I had to work to get and retain my nursing license, this kind of stuff just chaps my butt to no end.

:tyou: K_Z nrdsb4 and all the other Nursing Care Professionals here! We :loveyou: and appreciate you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Former Bobbi Kristina Nurse Arrested, She Is Nigerian

https://www.naij.com/626879-nigerian-born-nurse-cared-bobbi-kristina-arrested.html

Various online sources are confirming Taiwo Bolatito Sobamowo, age 32, is Nigerian born.

Social media comments indicate she is most likely not in the U.S. legally-- won't link due to TOS here, so take it as a rumor, or not.

However, I also saw several comments that the MAN whose identity she stole, who a verified RN, is definitely an American citizen, and currently working in a Georgia hospital.

Also found information indicating she was married May 23, 2006 in Ramsey County, Minnesota, to a man with an African name. So perhaps she is here legally? Who knows, with all the identity theft and fraud this woman has been involved with. That time period may coincide with the reports of her arrest and conviction records in Minnesota. (MN, by the way, has a very large African immigrant population, and the largest population of Somalis outside of Somalia.)

Leolah Brown, lol-- is claiming this woman was in "cahoots" with Pat Houston. That's simply absurd, given Taiwo Sobamowo's fraud and criminal activities in the past few years.

http://www.designntrend.com/article...at-houston-in-cahoots-with-taiwo-sobamowo.htm

EXCLUSIVE
Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Best Friend Tells All About Her Tragic Final Hours
The shocking truth about her final hours.
Posted on Dec 5, 2015 @ 15:05PM

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bobbi-kristina-brown-death-best-friend-tells-all/

"In the Nov. 9 deposition obtained by Radar, Bradley reveals that at the time of the January 27 accident, Brown had not been under the influence of drugs of alcohol...."

Bradley also spoke about witnessing an altercation in which Gordon, “began kicking Bobbi Kristina in the side to the point that she was on the floor screaming and curled up in a fetal position.” This attack caused Brown’s tooth to get knocked out. Gordon then demanded that Brown go upstairs, but she had to crawl, unable to walk after the physical assault, Bradley alleged.

EXCLUSIVE

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bobbi-kristina-brown-death-best-friend-tells-all/

"In the Nov. 9 deposition obtained by Radar, Bradley reveals that at the time of the January 27 accident, Brown had not been under the influence of drugs of alcohol...."
RSBM

Per your link... what a horrible end for this young girl ! :(
I wish someone had been there from her family to look after her and care about her.

Do I think Gordon murdered her, or did actions that he knew could be fatal ? Absolutely.
A while back I'd read (can try to find the link if it's still there) BK was about to kick him out of her life.
Bye-bye to Gordon's 'money/gravy train'.

For anyone who has watched some 'Nbc's Dateline' or '48 hours' ; or just spent time on this thread ;) ; greed is a very common motivator.

Rest gently, little girl. I am sorry your last moments on earth were possibly horrific ones.
No one can hurt you anymore.
:moo:

Not trying to bash Bradley, but if I witnessed my best friend getting kicked so hard that she lost a tooth, I'd have some marks on me also.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Not trying to bash Bradley, but if I witnessed my best friend getting kicked so hard that she lost a tooth, I'd have some marks on me also.

I know! It made me so sad that Bobbi Kristina allowed herself to be treated like that from anybody. Horrified that this type of abuse must have gone on before. WTH! Why didn't her "friends" call the police immediately?

I hope Nick isn't going to get away with it. MOO, he did it. He probably thought he was somehow going to inherit her money because he was her fake husband. He makes me sick. Don't we have a loser emoticon?

I would be calling 911 and having the arrested for assault, no ifs, ands, buts or maybes.

What really bothers me is the fact that he hasn't been arrested already. MOO.

Friends don't let friends drive drunk, and friends shouldn't allow friends to get beat up by a boyfriend. The only reason that I can think of for not calling 911 is that the so-called "friends" were engaging in nefarious activities and didn't want to get caught. :moo:

Unfortunately, there must not be enough evidence to arrest Nick Gordon for whatever role he might have played in Bobbi Kristina's death. Rest in peace, Bobbi. :rose:

EXCLUSIVE

This was a "best friend"??? Why wouldn't a best friend call police when witnessing this assault? Sickening!!!

What really bothers me is the fact that he hasn't been arrested already. MOO.

The DA would have to be able to prove he was directly involved in BK's death and they can't prove that (at this point) and might not ever be able to. The autopsy did not say this was a homicide. If they arrested him they'd have to be ready to litigate this case and they would lose in court.

Medical Examiner's report, including cause of death, has been concealed during the criminal investigation. Whether a homicide or not, details of Bobbi Kristina autopsy and COD have yet to be released.

"The Fulton County Medical Examiner has classified the cause and manner of Bobbi Kristina Brown's death," the office said in a September 25 press release. "However, a Fulton County Superior Court Order dated September 25, 2015 has been received Sealing the Autopsy Report and ordering the Medical Examiner to not release any further information to the public." - CNN

that card is in extremely poor taste. Yegads!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back