Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagerman says he's "pretty sure" Smich went along with Millard for the theft.
by Adam Carter 3:22 PM

Hagerman says he doesn't know Michalski's role.
by Adam Carter 3:22 PM

"It was Dellen's plan," Hagerman says, with his eyes turned down to the floor.
by Adam Carter 3:23 PM

Now taking afternoon recess. Back in 20.
by Adam Carter 3:23 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s45 seconds ago
Asked about Smich, he says he's pretty sure he went along with Dellen. Because they arrived back at the airport hangar together. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
He doesn't know what Michalski did. "I can't be positive," he says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15s15 seconds ago
But he was pretty sure they were together since they arrived at the airport together

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 50s50 seconds ago
They wld take it to the Waterloo hangar. "It was DM plan." He was the driving force. @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s45 seconds ago
Fraser asks who was the driving force?
"it was Dellen's plan," Haggerman says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
Taking the afternoon recess. #Bosma

Once again, a witness who doesn't remember and didn't help steal anything? Come on. What do we think DM was scoping all this stuff out for? Just stealing lawnmowers, wood chippers, Bobcats and 20' trees because he could? Handing them out to friends? Certainly explains the stealth Yukon. Who was he stealing this stuff for? Himself? Did he want the lawn mowers for his properties? The trees? Or was he just a thrill seeking kleptomaniac who liked to involve his friends? :waitasec:

No wonder he never made it to "work" before noon as per AS. He was up all night stealing stuff.

MOO

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman thinks #Millard and #Smich rode together that night. The arrived back at hangar together, but "it was Dellen's plan." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s56 seconds ago
Thinks Smich & Millard went together. Not sure what they did, arrived at hangar together. Not sure Michalski's role. "It was Dellen's plan."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
"It was Dellen's plan" Hagerman says in response to a question from the crown "who was the driving force?" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Jury getting a break. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Jury on recess

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Also my apologies, I've been spelling Hagerman incorrectly with two Gs. #Bosma

In another message, Millard says: "I'm picking up Mark in Oakville, then I can grab you, Andrew and Steve are on their way to scout and verify it hasn't been moved since this afternoon." He's referring to Smich, Andrew Michalski and Steven Kenney.
by Adam Carter 3:19 PM

Fraser asks if Hagerman participated in a venture with those parties. "I did." What is it that was stolen?" Fraser asks. "It was a piece of machinery from a construction site as far as I knew. I saw it back at the end at the Waterloo airport. It was a Bobcat," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 3:21 PM

"I was dropped off at a rural country road ... and I would just say if there were any cars coming down the road."

I wonder if SS is going to be implicated next in having knowledge of this Bobcat theft escapade? DM asked him to remove the GPS from it remember? And SS said he didn't find that suspicious! Sure SS!

All MOO.

In another message, Millard says: "I'm picking up Mark in Oakville, then I can grab you, Andrew and Steve are on their way to scout and verify it hasn't been moved since this afternoon." He's referring to Smich, Andrew Michalski and Steven Kenney.
by Adam Carter 3:19 PM

Fraser asks if Hagerman participated in a venture with those parties. "I did." What is it that was stolen?" Fraser asks. "It was a piece of machinery from a construction site as far as I knew. I saw it back at the end at the Waterloo airport. It was a Bobcat," Hagerman says.

"I was dropped off at a rural country road ... and I would just say if there were any cars coming down the road."

I knew this was coming. Guess this dis-credits Pillay defending his client previously who supposedly had enough money to buy the bobcat. Didn't need to steal a truck because he had enough money to buy it. Wasn't able to provide bank records to back that up either.

DM has been scoping and thieving for a very long time.

We now know it was most likely a paying job for MS.

MOO

I want to say two things: 1. Wow and double wow and 2. For anyone who doubted stuff in the hangar was stolen I think this is pretty confirming.

I knew this was coming. Guess this dis-credits Pillay defending his client previously who supposedly had enough money to buy the bobcat. Didn't need to steal a truck because he had enough money to buy it. Wasn't able to provide bank records to back that up either.

If that was what the fiances was all about, it just wasted weeks of trial time.

Stealing trees.

I swear to God I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

These losers.

Unfortunately it all had to come to a head. You WILL reap what you sow. You will get caught eventually. I just can't believe all these participants would go along with this loser.

Anyone else feel nauseous after reading about him stealing stuff basically just for fun? He really seemed like a heartless guy just wanting to rip people off and steal for the thrill. It certainly plays for the Crown into the fact that he stole TB's truck even if it did have money to buy it.

MOO.

Yes, and didn't DM's defense - or someone - say that Bobcat was valued at $60,000? I wonder too if the Bobcat location near the Waterloo airport is the same Bobcat location where DM and MS allegedly stopped on the night of TB's abduction and murder, May 6th?

All MOO.

Mothers always get the blame, but sometimes kids just don't do the right thing despite good rearing by their parents. In any case, MS was an adult. He alone IMO is responsible for his choices. Also what about fathers? Whether mothers or fathers are absent or present, that impacts children in childhood, yet many people are raised by less than perfect parents and they don't end up like MS or DM, IMO.

All MOO.
I think it can be just as dangerous to leave idle youth unsupervised as it is to leave toddlers the same way.

Once again, a witness who doesn't remember and didn't help steal anything? Come on. What do we think DM was scoping all this stuff out for? Just stealing lawnmowers, wood chippers, Bobcats and 20' trees because he could? Handing them out to friends? Certainly explains the stealth Yukon. Who was he stealing this stuff for? Himself? Did he want the lawn mowers for his properties? The trees? Or was he just a thrill seeking kleptomaniac who liked to involve his friends? :waitasec:

No wonder he never made it to "work" before noon as per AS. He was up all night stealing stuff.

MOO

= Sociopath. Charming personality; able to make friends and influence people; natural cult leader; no respect for others' feelings, property, or the law. Convinced they will never be caught, and if they are, can talk themselves out of it.

I live not too far from the Waterloo Airport. Had a black trailer stolen a few years ago. :waitasec:

When someone steals from a retail store, it generally looks much worse if when caught, they have money in their pocket that would have paid for the item stolen. That is what I think of when it comes to DM. He supposedly, according to his lawyers, was rich enough to buy a truck. That makes him look worse than if he didn't have the money to buy a truck.

Anyone else feel nauseous after reading about him stealing stuff basically just for fun? He really seemed like a heartless guy just wanting to rip people off and steal for the thrill. It certainly plays for the Crown into the fact that he stole TB's truck even if it did have money to buy it.

MOO.

This trial is revealing so many things he could be charged with beyond murder.

Yes, and didn't DM's defense - or someone - say that Bobcat was valued at $60,000? I wonder too if the Bobcat location near the Waterloo airport is the same Bobcat location where DM and MS allegedly stopped on the night of TB's abduction and murder, May 6th?

All MOO.

I think the 60k was for the excavator he bought of Hussey's dad.

All MOO.

It was the excavator that DM bought from SH's father's company that was worth $60k.

All MOO.

What are you trying to ask? The bobcat location they stopped at May 6 was in Brantford. Not near Waterloo airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko