Bosma Murder Trial 04.21.16 - Day 38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious how S & P are going to attack MM? "So, he put phones in your name and let you stay at Riverside when he was away on holidays- he gave you food and took you shopping for cleaning the toilets at the hangar- those are some pretty nice perks...aren't they? You thought he was rich enough to buy a truck!! " IMHO, MM is seeing very clearly now- a few years older and a little bit wiser. "Be out in 5 minutes or we're leaving?" Guess MS was feeling all alpha at that point. IMO, DM and MM should just start packing up their notepaper and get their cell selection in asap. MOO

This "was in love with him" does not describe a close, brotherly bond. It sounds more like the way you'd describe a couple that are intimate with one another. Unless I'm reading all these tweets incorrectly?

That's exactly how I am reading it. It is getting my spidey senses tingling. Something seems so weird in DM and MS's relationship to me.

My husband has best friends that he loves like a brother but he is not "in love with them" nor does he change when in their presence.

I've heard it many times. You can believe me or not. #bromance #mancrush.

I'm going to side with andreww here. Guys do get mushy with each other, especially after a few beer. I don't think there is anything sexual at all about this (especially as DM was juggling 3 women on his phone in one day.)

DM and MS obviously shared interests with each other that they could share and do with no one else, and it was all against the law. No wonder they had such a strong bond. They were into each other and each others ideas.

yep. he wanted to celebrate. I am sick with this revelation.....Last few days I have become more convinced of his involvement......wonder if there are any MS supporters left out there? I think the DM fan club has been shut down for a while....MOO

Im interested to hear at what point MS said that TB was gone, gone, gone. If it is one of two days later, MS may have not known at this point that TB was dead. MOO

On one hand I agree with you, on the other this girl was dating a guy that didn't treat her well, was involved in major crimes and she referred to him as "My Loser Boyfriend", yet she stays with him and even plans on marrying him. She may be acting like a smart cookie now but IMO she aint the brightest light on the block.

Intelligence and morals are attributes we've seen play over and over in this trial. DM is intelligent. MOO

It seems alot of members (including myself at times) wanted to believe there was hope for at least one of the two accused.

I am with you on this one. My heart aches for the Bosmas. I do also at times feel bad for MS and DM IF (and ONLY if) one or the other was set up. I don't feel that is the case though anymore......

People are actually arguing over the line outside the courtroom to get back in after the break.
by Adam Carter 11:37 AM

Classy.

yep. he wanted to celebrate. I am sick with this revelation.....Last few days I have become more convinced of his involvement......wonder if there are any MS supporters left out there? I think the DM fan club has been shut down for a while....MOO

To call people supporters is a little untrue. Some here, myself included, presume innocence until evidence is presented that changes that. Up until about a week ago there was very little evidence against Smich if you only considered what had been presented to the jury. But, Ive never been a supporter of either of these guys<modsnip>.

On one hand I agree with you, on the other this girl was dating a guy that didn't treat her well, was involved in major crimes and she referred to him as "My Loser Boyfriend", yet she stays with him and even plans on marrying him. She may be acting like a smart cookie now but IMO she aint the brightest light on the block.

She has given the most truthful testimony to date and you're going to attack her? Seriously?

She knew that stealing the truck was wrong and tried to stop MS from doing it. She dropped him like a stone on the day of his arrest and didn't listen to "don't tell them anything, babe!" She obviously had a moral compass.

Very telling! Both were happy with the results. Well the F-up had to be something else. MOO

"She says Millard was driving. She says the mood was "very happy. They were just very happy, saying that they wanted to celebrate ... they didn't tell me exactly what they were celebrating. They just said that the mission went well.""

Good point

Very telling! Both were happy with the results. Well the F-up had to be something else. MOO

"She says Millard was driving. She says the mood was "very happy. They were just very happy, saying that they wanted to celebrate ... they didn't tell me exactly what they were celebrating. They just said that the mission went well.""

That does it for me, as far as MS' guilt is concerned.

I was thinking last night about those who invested much time and energy in their clear belief that Dellen was something other than he what so obviously is. It must be a strange feeling to wonder how you got it so wrong, presuming those illusions have been shed. I was one of the last people of the fence here with regard to premeditation and I'm reflecting on why my instinct was ultimately off there. It's some comfort that at least I felt like I always knew DM was a raging Cluster B of some kind. It's interesting to wonder how we all look at the same facts and divine things so differently at times.

I'm going to side with andreww here. Guys do get mushy with each other, especially after a few beer. I don't think there is anything sexual at all about this (especially as DM was juggling 3 women on his phone in one day.)

DM and MS obviously shared interests with each other that they could share and do with no one else, and it was all against the law. No wonder they had such a strong bond. They were into each other and each others ideas.

And DM manipulated that relationship through his constant positive reinforcement of MS's ideas. Even the rap rhyming. MS thought of DM as a father/big brother figure that didn't criticize and was only supportive. Close to the technique used to lure street kids into the sex trade. MOO

And remember, it was MM that said "he was in love with him", not Smich. That would have been weird.

To call people supporters is a little untrue. Some here, myself included, presume innocence until evidence is presented that changes that. Up until about a week ago there was very little evidence against Smich if you only considered what had been presented to the jury. But, Ive never been a supporter of either of these guys <modsnip>.

Yeah..I've always hated that 'supporters' word. It doesn't capture the motivation at all in many cases. I've been cast as a 'supporter' in other cases and it's always made my feel like people were missing the point completely because it's suggests an alignment with a person rather than with a set of facts as I saw them. I don't think it's always what people intend, but when it comes from a group that already has the power of majority it can feel very dismissive.

Fraser now resuming his questions.
by Adam Carter 11:46 AM

Fraser now showing her one of her police statement's from April 16 of this year to refresh her memory.
by Adam Carter 11:48 AM

This was part of the witness preparation process.
by Adam Carter 11:48 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members