Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Smich was sick that day. "He wasn't feeling well. He drank too much the day before."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Fraser asks if the test drive and Mark being sick were related. She says the only one she knew of was on the 6th, the Monday. #Bosma

"The only test drive I knew of was the one on the Monday." Meneses

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Mississauga, Ontario
Meneses says the only test drive she heard about was on Monday May 6, 2013 - the day Bosma disappeared #Bosma

Fraser wants to ask her first about Sunday and any contact she had with Smich. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses told jury only test drive she knew about was one on mondy may 6th-@AM900CHML #TimBosma

Fraser asks if Smich was sick. She says yes he was sick, "I think he drank too much the day before (the Saturday)." #Bosma

So I think this was the 'woke up in pain' thing.

It was before she went to work that she realized he was sick. Says she worked 5-9 that day. She says he seemed ok, just wasn't feeling well.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses was working on May 5 2013. Smich was sick. "He drank too much the day before," she says. #Bosma

On Sunday May 5, 2013, Meneses says Smich wasn't feeling well. He was throwing up. She told him to get some rest #Bosma

"He seemed ok he was just throwing up. I told him to get some rest." She worked 5-9pm

She says he was throwing up, she told him to get some rest. This was in the evening. (So work was 5-9pm?) #Bosma

She was working then at metro, the grocery store. Afterwards she says Smich didn't tell her what he did that day or who with. #Bosma

Sure sounds like she shook the DM spell off. MOO

I feel like she was never under it. She knew the arrangement she had was horrible and sounds like she spoke up to DM about it. I think her eyes were half open then and after MS's arrest she fully backed out of that lifestyle.

Today will probably dredge up a lot of old feelings for her in bad ways, hopefully her family and current boyfriend are supportive of helping her through this.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Says he didn't mention being with Dellen Millard. She appears frustrated. Sighs. "I don't remember..." #Bosma

She was working Sunday may 5th. @metro.she says smich was very sicj from too much drinking day before. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Smich was vomiting. Meneses told him to get some rest. He never mentioned the test drive of the truck with Igor Tumenenko, she says. #Bosma

"I think he said he saw Dell for a bit," she says. #Bosma

She was working at Metro grocery store at the time. She thinks #Smich told her he saw Dell for a bit. #Bosma

Fraser asks if it would assist her to look at her statement. "Yes please," she says. #Bosma

She's now refreshing her memory from her police statement.
by Adam Carter 10:58 AM

Now the Crown is asking about May 6 -- the day Bosma vanished.
by Adam Carter 11:00 AM

"They told me they were going to go for a test drive," Meneses says.
by Adam Carter 11:01 AM

She says Smich told her that on Sunday.
by Adam Carter 11:01 AM

However she pauses then says "I think he saw Dell. The crown is giving Meneses her police statement to refresh her memory. #Bosma

She's having trouble remembering details from 2013 - she's now looking at her statement for a refresher. #Bosma

Fraser says they'll go back to that, but for now best you can remember is they were maybe together. Yes, she says. #Bosma

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 2m2 minutes ago
Mark Smich's girlfriend in 2013 is telling the jury about events when #Bosma was killed. She is petite, her voice tiny.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Monday May 6, #Smich was with Meneses in the morning. Then he was with #Millard. "They told me they were gonna go for a test drive."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Saturday May 4, 2013. Was with Smich in morning. Doesn't remember seeing Millard that day. "Oh wait, we were at Dellen Millard's house."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
She was at 5 Maplegate with Dellen, Mark and Michalski. There all day.

Millard and Smich, "I just overheard that they wanted to steal a truck." She was on couch in computer room upstairs.

Computer was on. Doesn't remember who said that.

Now moving to Mon. May 6. She was with Mark in the am and then he was with Dellen after that. #Bosma

"I just knew it was different trucks that they were looking at on Kijiji."

"I didn't really understand it because from what I knew Dellen had a lot of money...If you want a truck just go buy one."

Meneses volunteered her phone and phone records to police, she says.
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

Meneses says Smich used an iPad. "It was Dellen's. Dellen was going to give it to me, but Mark was like, 'Why give it to her, I want it.'"
by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

Occasionally she would use it, she says. Smich used it up until his arrest.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

:gaah: IMO, MS sounded like a real charmer. "Who cares about her, I want it".

"They just told me they were going for a test drive and might steal a truck."
by Adam Carter 11:02 AM

"I already told them they shouldn't go, but nobody listened to me," she says.
by Adam Carter 11:02 AM

"I said some things to him to try to change his mind, but nothing changed his mind."
by Adam Carter 11:03 AM

She said that to Millard. "No response at all." Told Mark "it was a stupid idea" and "not to do anything." #bosma Knows of one test drive.

Can't remember if she saw Smich that morning. Crown asks if she remembers if Smich was sick. She says "he drank too much the day before."

She is trying to recall event of May 5, 2013.

Sunday May 5, 2013. She knows of a test drive. She worked that day. She woke up that day at Smich house on Montrose.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
She seems to be having trouble recalling. Crown asking if she needs to refresh memory by looking at her police statement. #Bosma

She worked from 5-9 p.m. at Metro grocery store. Smich didn't tell her who he'd been with that day or what he did. "I don't remember."

At some point she went to her sister's place, she says.
by Adam Carter 11:03 AM

She says she doesn't remember if she saw Millard or not that day. She says Smich told her Millard was picking him up.
by Adam Carter 11:04 AM

She says she didn't know where they were going for the truck.
by Adam Carter 11:04 AM

"The only test drive I knew of was the one on the 6th."

Andrew was in room too.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
On Sunday, she saw Mark before she went to work. "He just wasn't feeling well. He was throwing up. I told him to get some rest."

Twitter probs! May 5 "They just told me they were going for a test drive and might steal a truck."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
She was told they might steal a truck by Smich at his mother's house. #TimBosma

But she says they told her they were going to go on a test drive and maybe steal a truck. Says Mark told her that in person. #Bosma

She had plans to go to sister's house on Speers Road on Monday.

Meneses 'I had already told them not to go. Nobody listened to me.' #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses says she tried to get #Smich not to go but "no one listens to me." She had plans to go to her sister's house.

She says she'd previously told them not to do that. Tried to change his mind. "But nothing changed his mind." #Bosma

I told him "you shouldn't go. Don't go, but no-one listens to me," she says. She tried to change his mind, "but nothing changed his mind"

"I said things to try to get him to change his mind, but nothing changed his mind." Meneses, of #Smich

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
"I told him don't go. No one listened to me. I said several things to change his mind. Nothing changed his mind." @AM900CHML #TimBosma

She had plans to go to her sister's house, Elizabeth, but she doesn't remember how she got there or if she saw Dell. #Bosma

Meneses said she tried to say a few different things to Smich to change his mind #Bosma

She went to her sister's house. #Bosma

At some point Monday she went to sister's house. Can't remember how she got there. Doesn't recall if she saw Millard that day. Did see Smich

Meneses doesn't remember if she saw Millard on May 6, 2013 #Bosma

Smich never came home on the 6th, she says. She saw him on the morning of the 7th. "Mark and Dell came and picked me up around 7 or 8."
by Adam Carter 11:06 AM

She says she was trying to get a hold of him overnight, but couldn't. "I knew that they were going to steal a truck, I didn't know if he got hurt or what was going on."
by Adam Carter 11:07 AM

She says they had one phone call, and he said he was "busy and driving" -- but he didn't have a license or car.
by Adam Carter 11:07 AM

She says to her knowledge Dellen picked Mark up. "He told me he was going to get picked up by Dell," she says. #Bosma

Meneses went to her sister's place that day #Bosma

Smich told her he was getting picked up by Millard. She didn't know exactly where they were going to go.

She went to her sister's house, she doesn't remember who dropped her off. Doesn't remember if she saw #Millard, but he was getting #Smich

She didn't know where they were going to go (for truck). #Bosma

Smich told her he was getting picked up by millard. Meneses didn't know exact location of where "test' drive was. They wanted a truck.

"I just knew they wanted a truck," she says. Doesn't know what kind. #Bosma

"I just knew they wanted a truck." She didn't know what kind.

"I just knew they wanted a truck." From overhearing Saturday conversation. Then Sunday night Mark tells her they're going to do test drive.

Monday morning Mark tells her they're going to test drive and steal a truck.

Smich talks about stealing the truck Sunday and again mon may 6th- 2013. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Fraser asks her about the course of the day on May 6, and any attempts to get ahold of Smich. "Alright," she says quietly. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991