DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
"You watch the media and everything is twisted around in your mind, and yeah."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 7m7 minutes ago
" a bottle of wine she says". They didn't watch news it was too disturbing. Crown;" how did u know it was disturbing? @AM900CHML

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 7m7 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard's mother and girlfriend were 'too stressed' to watch any media that night in the hotel #TimBosma #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7m7 minutes ago
Noudga says she and Burns didn't want to watch the media because the situation was disturbing and too stressful. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
She stresses "together" they came to the conclusion that it could be the truck back there. #Bosma

Noudga 'my biggest concern, was holy ****, we touched the trailer. if the truck is in the trailer, we're going to get drawn into this mess'

Her biggest concern was she touched the trailer with Madeleine and they might get sucked into the mess. #Bosma

"Together" she and Burns concluded truck was in trailer.

She says "my biggest concern was holy **** we (her and Burns) touched the trailer." Worried they'd be drawn into "this mess." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 7m7 minutes ago
Noudga & Burns realized they touched the trailer and "we're going to get thrown into this whole mess." They decided to wipe their prints.

"Holy **** we touched the trailer and if the truck is in the trailer we're going to get drawn into this entire mess."

She says she was not there when Burns touched the trailer. #Bosma

On her first day on the stand, CN said she and MB brainstormed that it was a Mother's Day present in the truck after DM's arrest.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 8m8 minutes ago
CN; "I never expected him to get arrested. We didn't want to know. Especially Madeline" she said they came up w that over wine. @AM900CHML

Noudga says Madeleine tried to get in to the trailer, the says "it's heresay" because Madeleine told her about it. #Bosma

Noudga wasn't there when Burns touched the trailer. "WE kind of sit there and we're like, should we go back? Should we do something?"

She doesn't know who brought it up "but we were like should we go back?" She recalls. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8m8 minutes ago
We kind of sit there, and we're like, should we go back should we do something? Both of us were like ya we should just wipe areas we touched

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 8m8 minutes ago
Then they decide to wipe down all the areas of the trailer they touched, Noudga says. #Bosma

This testimony makes me the angriest I've been through the whole trial. Poor SB having to listen to this garbage.

Then the two went back to the hotel.
by Adam Carter 12:05 PM

The two shared a room that night. She says nothing about the prints was discussed. There was "more brainstorming, hugging, a lot of crying," she says. Also "drinking copious amounts of wine."
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

"I think we ran out of wine by the time it got light out."
by Adam Carter 12:07 PM

"It was both of us. We were like yeah we should go back wipe down the areas and then come back. And that's exactly what happened." #Bosma

Noudga and Millard's mother decide to go back to the trailer, and wipe off their prints #Bosma #TimBosma

"My biggest concern was holy ****, we touched the trailer. We r drawn into this mess. We go back and wipe everything down" @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8m8 minutes ago
So timeline: She gets to Madeleine Burns's house late on May 10, around midnight. That's when she learns of arrest. #Bosma

"We should wipe down the areas that we touched." She doesn't have a timeframe for this. Leitch walks her through it. Early May 11.

Into early hours of May 11 now. When they go back to Kleinburg to wipe the prints, she says it is dark outside. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 16m16 minutes ago
She believed the media was going to be invoked so she and Madeleine went to a hot. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 8m8 minutes ago
@ColinButlerCBC should say "they went to a hotel to avoid the media" #Bosma #autocorrect

Dark out when they go to wipe the prints. "We go into the house, she gives me a cloth and a pair of gloves. REgular dishwashing gloves."

She says they went into the house. Burns gave her dish gloves and a cloth and she wiped down what she touched while Burns packed/fed her cat

It was dark, night. Noudga isn't sure if its May 11 yet. They got gloves and cloths and wiped parts of trailer they touched. #Bosma

She wiped the hitch, the chain and the two locks she had touched earlier on. Then parts Burns pointed out. #Bosma

They found out Millard was being held at the Hamilton Wentworth Detention Centre, and that he had a court date. "It was recommended it would be a bad idea for me to go to court," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:08 PM

She says 4, 5, "maybe 6" months into Millard's arrest, she found out there was a no contact order between her and Millard.
by Adam Carter 12:08 PM

Leitch asks her if she made reference to that in her personal notes, she says she doesn't recall. He asks her to read them over.
by Adam Carter 12:09 PM

"It was recommended I not see Dellen Millard, it wasn't said that we had a non-communication order," she now says.
by Adam Carter 12:09 PM

Noudga says she wiped her prints off the hitch, the chain and the two locks she touched. #Bosma

Millard's mother gives Noudga wipes + pair of gloves, so she can wipe down the trailer; mom feeds the cat #Bosma

"We go in house. Madeline gives me gloves and a cloth. I wiped down hitch, chain and locks." Burns then points out areas to wipe.@AM900CHML

She says Burns said she had (from inside garage) tried to open back lock, so they wiped down that lock as well. #Bosma

Burns pointed at areas she touched, near back of trailer. They had to go inside the garage to access the back lock because trailer so close

Noudga says she wiped Madeleine's prints off the back doors and lock against the garage. #Bosma

Noudga wiped down locks, hitch, chain. Burns wiped her areas, including back lock. Noudga confirms this was to erase fingerprints.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
They put their cleaning supplies away and headed back to the hotel. #TimBosma

Then they went back to the hotel Noudga says. #TimBosma

They then threw the dish gloves back in the sink, the cloth in the laundry, and then headed back to the hotel. #Bosma

Opened garage door to wipe back of trailer. Put cloth in laundry, gloves back in sink and returned to hotel. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Noudga describing being in garage and seeing back of trailer. Noudga now says she did the wiping of Burns' prints back there. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Still dark on drive back to hotel. She doesn't know if it was the 10th or the 11th by this time. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
It was still dark when they headed back to the hotel. "I didn't know if it was the 10th or the 11th. I wasn't standing there watching time."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
She says they slept there that night, same room. She says the wiping of prints was not discussed. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
They go back to hotel. It's still dark out. She and Burns share a room. They did "more brainstorming, a lot of crying, consoling, hugging."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
They did more brainstorming "a lot of crying, sobbing, hugging, attempting to sleep, one going for a walk, drinking copious amts of wine."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
She says it was a lot of crying, consoling, walking around, "drinking copious amounts of wine." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
After they get back to the hotel they do more brainstorming, hugging crying, attempts to sleep "drinking copious amounts of wine" til dawn

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
'Alot of crying, consoling, trying to sleep,' Noudga describes the moments spent in the hotel room with Millard's mom #Bosma #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
"I think we ran out of wine by the time it got light out." #TimBosma

She says they ran out of wine by the time it was light out "but we were still distressed." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
They also drank 'copious amounts of wine' #Bosma #TimBosma

They found out where #Millard was being held. Hamilton Detention Centre.

Leitch now pointing her to another of her own notes. She again says she was she didn't know about the no contact order. "In order to get my letters across, I'd give them to Madeleine," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:11 PM

She says she called the jail to find out about visiting hours, but everyone dissuaded her from going.
by Adam Carter 12:12 PM

Leitch says he now has an application to make for section 9, subsection 2 of the Canada evidence act.

Jury being sent out.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 5m5 minutes ago
Noudga says they ran out of wine. #MillardSmich

Went for walks. "Drinking copious amounts of wine." She says they ran out. They find out where Millard was being held. His lawyer told them.

They then found out where Millard was being held. #Bosma

She says they then found out it was told to them by his attorney. Leitch says he wasn't asking that. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Noudga says they eventually found out Millard was being held at the Hamilton Detention Centre. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
The women go back to the hotel. Share a room. Lots of crying. Hugging. Drinking copius amounts of wine. They ran out I thk." @AM900CHML

He was being held at the Hamilton Wentworth Detention Centre. She then found out he had a court date. #Bosma

She didn't go to his court date. Advised it was a bad idea. #Bosma

Noudga didn't go to first court date. "It was recommended it would be a bad idea to go to court." #TimBosma

She then decided it would be a bad idea for her to go to court. #Bosma

Noudga was given a no contact order m"maybe five, six months into his arrest" she says. #Bosma

Millard was at Hamilton jail. She didn't go to court because it was recommended she shouldn't go.

Crying, hugging, drinking, wiping away evidence. Drinking and driving too, no less. CYA mode from everyone in this case. Disgusting and sick. Poor Tim.

She says 4, 5, 6 months after arrest before she learned there was a no contact order involving her and Dell.

She says it was "4, 5 maybe 6" months into his arrest that she found out there was a no contact order between them. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
May 11th find out millard is appearing in court. They shldnt go. Says she was told "not a good idea" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
Leitch asks if she'd like to refresh her memory from her writings as to when she found out. #Bosma

She now says she was told "it wasn't recommended for me to see Delken Millard. It wasn't said we had a non communication order." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 6m6 minutes ago
Says she fnd out a bout contact order 4-5 months later. "I was told it wasn't recommended we see each other. " @AM900CHML

Can someone explain this...

Leitch says he now has an application to make for section 9, subsection 2 of the Canada evidence act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679