Bosma Murder Trial 05.02.16 - Day 43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second degree murder has a different definition than first degree murder. It includes intentional murder, but one that is a "heat of the moment" reaction, with no planning in advance, like when a man picks up a firepoker and murders the man who's in bed with his wife. I really can't see how it would apply to MS.

Second degree murder is all other murder that is not first degree.

Hey, i have been afraid to post - as my grammar can be atrocious. :) although i want to share, please be assured i am better in person. couple of things ...1. phone booth call- I don't believe they actually had a conversation. MB likely handed the receiver over and DM actually was singing (as weird is that is) because in his letter he said it was wonderful to think you could hear me on the phone. I could almost feel your presence. (says nothing about hearing her voice?) 2.- the letter messenger.... It seemed that maybe it was an inside job? In a letter he said" he was expecting a visit any moment now, that will be whisking this paper off, destined for your eyes" ...then at the end of the same letter-" hmmm. still no visit, ant it's getting late." 3. A favorite from one letter -" I certainly have enjoyed a charmed existence, and suffered a cursed one , all at once. It always balances out. I was striving for freedom, real freedom. it makes sense, that i would experience imprisonment along the way. How surreal reality is."

We're still in legal arguments here this morning. No jury just yet.
by Adam Carter 10:44 AM

Hey, i have been afraid to post - as my grammar can be atrocious. :) although i want to share, please be assured i am better in person. couple of things ...1. phone booth call- I don't believe they actually had a conversation. MB likely handed the receiver over and DM actually was singing (as weird is that is) because in his letter he said it was wonderful to think you could hear me on the phone. I could almost feel your presence. (says nothing about hearing her voice?) 2.- the letter messenger.... It seemed that maybe it was an inside job? In a letter he said" he was expecting a visit any moment now, that will be whisking this paper off, destined for your eyes" ...then at the end of the same letter-" hmmm. still no visit, ant it's getting late." 3. A favorite from one letter -" I certainly have enjoyed a charmed existence, and suffered a cursed one , all at once. It always balances out. I was striving for freedom, real freedom. it makes sense, that i would experience imprisonment along the way. How surreal reality is."

Reading the words of that song, I don't think he needed to actually say anything. It was all there in the lyrics. IMO

Now taking the morning recess. Jury set to come in for 11:15 for Noudga's cross-examination.
by Adam Carter 10:56 AM

the person who made the 10 year comment also then took it back when he said he had "the real story", & on MWJ's Toronto Rappers interview there has been comments implying he is a "documented snitch", imo moo etc, & as well several IG accounts in that circle have recently disappeared.

Trial thread is open for posting.Please keep posts limited to today's proceedings.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306864-Bosma-Murder-Trial-05-03-16-Day-44

Many thanks to those posting tweets.
images

I don't believe he wanted children. The things he said in the emails were only to keep CN connected and can't be taken as truth or his actual desires IMO.

ITA. He wanted to be the one and only IMO. I believe that he believes his tattoo inscription of "I am Heaven sent. Don't you ever forget." JMO

I am just jumping in here......seems that we have decided that "orange guy" refers to oxycontin.....the only oxycontin that could be possibly described as orange is the 60mg tablet. It is an uncommonly prescribed dosage.....normally 10,20,40 and 80 are used. I'm not saying this couldn't be what "orange guy" refers to......but generally on the streets the 80mg tablet (which is green) is much more common. In Canada in 2012 Oxycontin was been replaced by Oxyneo which cannot be crushed and therefore has less abuse potential (there are still some generic companies that produce the "oxycontin" type....but much harder to get). This "orange guy" just isn't sitting right with me.....and I'm not sure we have it figured out that it's oxycontin....I could be wrong and they just had a stash of a really uncommon dosage.....MOO

I think it's DM's way to elude the MDMA (he possesed) which is also called "orange Bandits"

ETA: he wanted CN to testify MS had an Oxy problem, so the "orange guys" text lines up in DM'S favor.

The jury is now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 11:24 AM

Closing up in 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads