BPD investigation confidence vote

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your belief and will BPD solve the case?

• RDI - Yes BPD will probably solve the case.

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • RDI - No BPD will probably not solve the case.

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • ? DI - Yes BPD will probably solve the case.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ? DI - No BPD will probably not solve the case.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • IDI - Yes BPD will probably solve the case.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • IDI - No BPD will probably not solve the case.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Aww admit it...you've been "hinting" at that conclusion for days now, and you've been dying for someone to ask!!!

Hey mtm! You know what? You are about the 4th person that said that very same thing to me today, so hey, I'm gonna ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

OK everyone. I hope we are all just kidding and having fun. Right?

I think we all have the same common goal here and that is too bring Jonbenet justice
And make sure the person who did this is punished. Until this case is solved, we should assume that no one but Jonbenet and her killer knows what happened that night. Intentional or not, evidence was severely altered by the sloppy work of the BPD. We need to work with what we have, and start all over. Forget everything
We've heard and thought and start from the very beginning with fresh eyes. I strongly disbelieve that John or Patsy did it, but I won't rule them out until someone else is found guilty. However, if Patsy had flown into a rage and accidentally killed Jonbenet, why was here no previous or post signs of child abuse
To either of the children? Burke was under INTENSE scrutiny, his plastered on every magazine on this earth, if he had bruises or marks from an impulsive violent mother, we would have known. And if patsy and John wanted it to be a coverup and they wanted the police to think some sexually perverse person did it, why would John run in and take the rope and tape off Jonbenet? Wouldn't he want police to see it, so it would be more authentic? Why wasn't ANY, NO trace of DNA from the Ramsey's found on Jonbenet but a foreign DNA was? I do think someone very close to the family did it, but I don't think it was anyone within the family. All eyes have been on the Ramsey's for years, and no one has been able to provide any solid proof that they did it. It's time to look somewhere else, because we all can agree that someone is getting away free for this horrific murder.

I think we all have the same common goal here and that is too bring Jonbenet justice
And make sure the person who did this is punished. Until this case is solved, we should assume that no one but Jonbenet and her killer knows what happened that night. Intentional or not, evidence was severely altered by the sloppy work of the BPD. We need to work with what we have, and start all over. Forget everything
We've heard and thought and start from the very beginning with fresh eyes. I strongly disbelieve that John or Patsy did it, but I won't rule them out until someone else is found guilty. However, if Patsy had flown into a rage and accidentally killed Jonbenet, why was here no previous or post signs of child abuse
To either of the children? Burke was under INTENSE scrutiny, his plastered on every magazine on this earth, if he had bruises or marks from an impulsive violent mother, we would have known. And if patsy and John wanted it to be a coverup and they wanted the police to think some sexually perverse person did it, why would John run in and take the rope and tape off Jonbenet? Wouldn't he want police to see it, so it would be more authentic? Why wasn't ANY, NO trace of DNA from the Ramsey's found on Jonbenet but a foreign DNA was? I do think someone very close to the family did it, but I don't think it was anyone within the family. All eyes have been on the Ramsey's for years, and no one has been able to provide any solid proof that they did it. It's time to look somewhere else, because we all can agree that someone is getting away free for this horrific murder.

:clap:

(my bold)

The Ramsey's could've been falsely convicted and the DNA never discovered, if a few people had things exclusively their way.

All eyes have been on the Ramsey's for years, and no one has been able to provide any solid proof that they did it. It's time to look somewhere else, because we all can agree that someone is getting away free for this horrific murder.

I don't think all eyes have been on the Ramsey's because people just want to P15S them off. Sometimes there are a lot of indications pointing in a certain direction, but you don't just give up because there isn't a smoking gun.

Likewise you wouldn't expect an innocent person to give up appealing a guilty verdict or attempting to clear their name.

If there was ample evidence or even a further step to be taken in the IDI direction, I'd agree that the focus should be redirected, but it's reasonably clear that there isn't.

And make sure the person who did this is punished. Until this case is solved, we should assume that no one but Jonbenet and her killer knows what happened that night. Intentional or not, evidence was severely altered by the sloppy work of the BPD. We need to work with what we have, and start all over. Forget everything we've heard and thought and start from the very beginning with fresh eyes.

That's the best idea I can come up with.

I strongly disbelieve that John or Patsy did it, but I won't rule them out until someone else is found guilty.

Good.

However, if Patsy had flown into a rage and accidentally killed Jonbenet, why was here no previous or post signs of child abuse to either of the children?

Well, we don't KNOW that there weren't. But leaving that aside, that's kind of the point, WANM: a sudden rage attack, by definition, does not REQUIRE a history of abuse. All it needs are the right elements to come together.

And if patsy and John wanted it to be a coverup and they wanted the police to think some sexually perverse person did it, why would John run in and take the rope and tape off JonBenet? Wouldn't he want police to see it, so it would be more authentic?

I've been asked that question a thousand times (at least). And there are any number of reasons I can think of.

Why wasn't ANY, NO trace of DNA from the Ramsey's found on Jonbenet but a foreign DNA was?

Damn good question!

All eyes have been on the Ramsey's for years, and no one has been able to provide any solid proof that they did it.

I disagree with BOTH of those statements. I've said it before, and it bears repeating: if this had been anywhere else, the Ramseys would be in prison this very day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back