Brad Cooper Indicted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they have evidence of a careful plan to kill her, I doubt they use the DP.
Simple strangulation is not "overly heinous" in the sense of the law.
I agree with you. LWOP would be just fine, imo. :behindbar

Premeditation can be a little as mere seconds, doesn't mean it was pre-planned, but it does mean the perp knew that his actions, if continued, would lead to death and he continued doing it anyway.

Choking for 4 minutes is proof of the intent to kill....thus premeditation.

Choking for 4 minutes is proof of the intent to kill....thus premeditation.

Oh yeah. He meant to do it. I doubt he's sorry she's dead....just sorry that he got caught.

BTW, no further info about an alleged accomplice...wonder whatever became of that (theory) LE was working.

Why aren't FOB (Friends of Brad) on here declaring that the cops arrested the wrong person? Are they off baking tonight?

k3aivt.gif

I understand he went in the front and had the lady at the LTF desk swipe his card. He then proceeded to ask for NC card to be swiped since she was in the car on her cell phone and was pressing time. It would help her out so she wouldn't have to stop at the desk.

This is all I know about it...I don't know if he proceeded to go in, got the card swiped or left.

IMO trying to place an alibi...

More odd behavior while his wife is missing......however, easy enough to see if Nancy's phone was being used while his card was being swiped.......doubt it.

Don't expect the DA to posture for the press or divulge any of his evidence before trial. With the crowded dockets in Wake County, the trial will not likely be scheduled for at least a year.

More odd behavior while his wife is missing......however, easy enough to see if Nancy's phone was being used while his card was being swiped.......doubt it.
Lori...the problem is she was already DEAD. She couldn't use the phone.
He was trying to place an alibi so he wasn't the last to have seen her.
Also this MH has gone to the media to bash CPD about the tactics used to make him an accomplice.

There could be more to come..who knows?

You know JA Young by any chance? My lawn might need some attention, my dog definitely needs some male attention :wolf:, and I've still got questions! LOTS and LOTS of questions! I'll buy him a beer or 3! (btw, I may have mentioned this to Det. Daniels at the hearing the other week...but I'm not saying for sure....I'm pleading the 5th :wink: :crazy:)

you are funny. i've met him....LOL...Excellent that you must this most important subject & need to Det daniels... your yard sounds like it needs tons of work, your dog definitely needs some more male companionship, & i believe your questions might take a few weeks to explore! LOL

Where are all our fence-sitters????

I'm right here...I heard it on the radio on my way to dinner with wife and friends. I am absolutely shocked. As I've said all along, based on what has been made public, there wasn't enough for me to rationally conclude he was the murderer. I haven't read any more of this thread yet, so I don't know if more has been made public. But if they have evidence that links him to this, I hope he is convicted and rots in jail.

I'm right here...I heard it on the radio on my way to dinner with wife and friends. I am absolutely shocked. As I've said all along, based on what has been made public, there wasn't enough for me to rationally conclude he was the murderer. I haven't read any more of this thread yet, so I don't know if more has been made public. But if they have evidence that links him to this, I hope he is convicted and rots in jail.

Rest assured this DA has the evidence.
Unfortunately, we will not hear what that evidence is for at least a year.

I agree with you. LWOP would be just fine, imo. :behindbar
Then we have to keep up his sorry :behind:

No more healthy energy drinks, no more BMW, no more Chick Fil A, no more Ironman.

But he can listen in on others conversations, tell lies to ones who don't care and OH, maybe have sex in his 12x8 cell (it will feel like his master room closet).

Betcha the DA winked at Judge Sasser during the custody hearing.

Don't expect the DA to posture for the press or divulge any of his evidence before trial. With the crowded dockets in Wake County, the trial will not likely be scheduled for at least a year.

Great. I like that. 3 mil bail, so he sits in prison for at least a year prior to a trial.

the whole thing is tragic & sad..... and i'm much happier with him in prison. it has been creepy seeing him around town.

Then we have to keep up his sorry :behind:

No more healthy energy drinks, no more BMW, no more Chick Fil A, no more Ironman.

But he can listen in on others conversations, tell lies to ones who don't care and OH, maybe have sex in his 12x8 cell (it will feel like his master room closet).

The Wake County jail is overcrowded 3-1.
He will be housed there with a couple of street gang thugs awaiting trial.
After conviction, Mike Peterson will love his studly looks in Nash County.

Lori...the problem is she was already DEAD. She couldn't use the phone.
He was trying to place an alibi so he wasn't the last to have seen her.
Also this MH has gone to the media to bash CPD about the tactics used to make him an accomplice.

There could be more to come..who knows?

Yeah, I get what you are sayin.......

WOW!!!!! I just got online. I missed all news tonight. Justice will be served.

I'm so glad to hear this news...! I have been checking WRAL almost daily for news but did not check this afternoon b/c of the Hudson case, those kids in Missouri being found, etc. Anyway, just wanted to say that I hope he is convicted and justice is served (even if it pales in comparison to the crime...).

My thoughts and prayers are with those girls and NC's family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14