Brad Cooper Indicted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DA must have some really damning evidence on Brad, with an arrest 3&1/2 months later! I feel so sorry for the 2 beautiful little girls. Their mother murdered at the hands of their father! And now their dad is taken away due to his poor choice! This horrible act by Brad will forever change these 2 little ones.

My gosh, why can't these husbands get a divorce? They're so selfish and self-centered to believe they can kill and then get away with it!

I am holding out HOPE that the DA is on a roll in Wake county and that we'll have an indictment handed down for Jason Lynn Young tomorrow! That one is long overdue! Michelle and her baby son are long overdue for justice.

Holy Crow! Unbelievable. Like Fax says, he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. But that was really stupid!

we got lucky that JA was "on" Nancy being missing so fast, and LE was at his house by Sat afternoon.

all of his crazy behaviors were immediately noted----HT trips, LTF behavior, madly cleaning, etc

i'm so glad for nancy's family & close friends, & brad's ex-girlfriend in canada. what an incredible relief

The Wake County jail is overcrowded 3-1.
He will be housed there with a couple of street gang thugs awaiting trial.
After conviction, Mike Peterson will love his studly looks in Nash County.
HAHA...you caught it!
SG started this the other night about closet sex...not me. :eek: I just thought I would add how he can have all he wants now in his 12x8 cell and not have to do a deposition about it. Too bad him and Eve Carsons thugs aren't housed together..

The DA must have some really damning evidence on Brad, with an arrest 3&1/2 months later! I feel so sorry for the 2 beautiful little girls. Their mother murdered at the hands of their father! And now their dad is taken away due to his poor choice! This horrible act by Brad will forever change these 2 little ones.

My gosh, why can't these husbands get a divorce? They're so selfish and self-centered to believe they can kill and then get away with it!

I am holding out HOPE that the DA is on a roll in Wake county and that we'll have an indictment handed down for Jason Lynn Young tomorrow! That one is long overdue! Michelle and her baby son are long overdue for justice.

Yes SM, and Cassidy so badly needs Linda and Meredith.
The cruel, vicious Young's have cut off all contact and even returned last year's Christmas gifts.

Pray that Brad and Jason can soon be cellmates in the wake County jail

Don't expect the DA to posture for the press or divulge any of his evidence before trial. With the crowded dockets in Wake County, the trial will not likely be scheduled for at least a year.

A year even with a speedy trial? That's a long time to wait.

we got lucky that JA was "on" Nancy being missing so fast, and LE was at his house by Sat afternoon.

all of his crazy behaviors were immediately noted----HT trips, LTF behavior, madly cleaning, etc

Yeah....no kidding!

i'm so glad for nancy's family & close friends, & brad's ex-girlfriend in canada. what an incredible relief

So do you figure it was an argument when she got home and he lost it after stewing and waiting for her?
Seems to be the likely scenerio imo cause he sure didn't have an advanced plan for after the murder.

SG and I have had it confirmed on 2 occasions that NC friends as well as some of BC friends monitor the site. A few have reared their head, some very nicely some not so nice, but....

To NC friends...I am so happy this arrest has taken place rather quickly and didn't drag on for 2 years. You all have already been put thru too much for speaking out. You have been wonderful support for NC and her family thru all of this and I hope my friends would do the same. :blowkiss:

Why aren't FOB (Friends of Brad) on here declaring that the cops arrested the wrong person? Are they off baking tonight?

k3aivt.gif

I'm only a fence sitter and have stepped forward earlier this evening....but if it will make you happy, here I am again :)

So do you figure it was an argument when she got home and he lost it after stewing and waiting for her?
Seems to be the likely scenerio imo cause he sure didn't have an advanced plan for after the murder.
Did you see a message I posted from RKAB? It was snipped, but with her permission I posted a portion of it. It told how he responded to certain situations and his actions.

How much was his bail?

I seem to recall $800,000 ? He put his house up and walked.
Don't look for Judge Stephens to be so easy. All alone , Brad is definitely a flight risk.

Thank God for this indictment. Good Lord, there are too many spouses out there that are walking free and getting away with it. Up next, Drew Peterson PLEASE!

It's called LICKING WOUNDS!!

I'm not licking wounds....just anxious to see the real, factual evidence and the trial.

Like I've always said, if BC did it, he deserves to rot in jail forever - just waiting to see the actual evidence.

Sounds like CPD just may have it. We should soon see.

I'm only a fence sitter and have stepped forward earlier this evening....but if it will make you happy, here I am again :)

Fence sitting is totally fine! FOB were attempting to point the fickle finger of fate at others, including JA. My comment was to that, not those who are waiting to see what the evidence is (I'm waiting too).

I seem to recall $800,000 ? He put his house up and walked.
Don't look for Judge Stephens to be so easy. All alone , Brad is definitely a flight risk.
Just what I was thinking...Canada here I come if he gets out!
He is financed to the hill so $$ might be an issue for him IMO

I'm not licking wounds....just anxious to see the real, factual evidence and the trial.

Like I've always said, if BC did it, he deserves to rot in jail forever - just waiting to see the actual evidence.

Sounds like CPD just may have it. We should soon see.

Folks, I can't stress this enough.
The fact that DA Colin Willoughby indicted Brad after 3 1/2 months, rest assured he has a mountain of very credible hard evidence.
This man is very methodical and does not pull the trigger until he knows he will likely win in court.

SG and I have had it confirmed on 2 occasions that NC friends as well as some of BC friends monitor the site. A few have reared their head, some very nicely some not so nice, but....

To NC friends...I am so happy this arrest has taken place rather quickly and didn't drag on for 2 years. You all have already been put thru too much for speaking out. You have been wonderful support for NC and her family thru all of this and I hope my friends would do the same. :blowkiss:

Yes! Big hugs to those NC friends we met; you've all been steadfast in your support and remain dogged in search of the truth and seeing justice through as long as it takes. We should all have such stalwart and loyal friends as you've all been for Nancy. I'm glad you've been able to see movement forward in the case; it's a long road to justice, one step at a time.

Just what I was thinking...Canada here I come if he gets out!
He is financed to the hill so $$ might be an issue for him IMO

Sounds like the latest civil legal bills have sucked what little he had left. Not only will he not make bail, sounds like K&B will use their 2009 yellow page advertising budget on Cooper pro bono

I'm thinking K&B are not going to bother with an appeal for the custody case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14