Break in @ Tony L's Apartment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Tony was 'just having fun,' shame on him for leading Casey on. He should have been straight with her right from the start.

Huh? SHE was the one who went to bed with a guy she just met. If young women don't understand the ways of young guys, the dangers of casual sex, then shame on them for being stupid-heads. If she wanted a serious guy, she should have waited for a serious relationship. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Yes, especially since KC was soooo honest herself. I am sure she let him know about all the time spent at RM's after she began dating TL. I didn't read of him making her any promises, or leading her to believe it would be anything more than what it was. She was the one playing house. From what I read in their texts, the whole relationship was built on a sexual premise. Even when he would be talking about something non-sexual, she would turn it into sex-talk. Also, she did not think of it as a commited relationship or she would not have still had the contact she did with other men (WW, RM, etc etc etc) He did make it clear that he was returning to NY, she made it clear that NY was not for her. Also by LA's account, her "real" bf was RM. I don't believe TL led KC on at all, if anything it was the other way around.

Moo

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned but, to me, when a man allows a woman to move in with him, share his bed, cook his meals, etc. it says he's serious.

Huh? SHE was the one who went to bed with a guy she just met. If young women don't understand the ways of young guys, the dangers of casual sex, then shame on them for being stupid-heads. If she wanted a serious guy, she should have waited for a serious relationship. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I think they were both wrong. Tony saw that she was too clingy, too quick to get serious, too attached, yet he didn't sit her down and set her straight. Instead he took her into his bed every night. I don't believe in the double standard - he also went to bed with a girl he just met. Did he every tell her that he was just 'having fun?' I can't support any man, no matter his age, using someone like that.

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned but, to me, when a man allows a woman to move in with him, share his bed, cook his meals, etc. it says he's serious.

That's the way it used to be back in my time, Chilly, but today I think most young guys would find it hard to turn down an offer for free cleaning, cooking, and sex.

I think they were both wrong. Tony saw that she was too clingy, too quick to get serious, too attached, yet he didn't sit her down and set her straight. Instead he took her into his bed every night. I don't believe in the double standard - he also went to bed with a girl he just met. Did he every tell her that he was just 'having fun?' I can't support any man, no matter his age, using someone like that.

Of course I don't know what either of them was actually thinking, but it seems to me that he did consider her his girlfriend on some level, although he was starting to pull back. Nineteen to early twenty-something guys don't generally sit down and have relationship talks. They tend to speak with their actions, and inactions, rather than words. I think these guys KC was involved with, or most of them, saw her as potential girlfriend material at first. She was attractive, fun, sexual, seemed interesting and stable with a good job and appeared on the surface to have her head together. She was a good cook to boot. Her child would give a lot of guys pause. Getting to know her better seemed to have put a lot guys off as well. In hindsight, the guys were stupid-heads themselves for taking it too far, too fast with her. Look where it's gotten them, but more than one of them seemed to sense a problem as they interacted with her more and more. Seeing what she's like now, their intuition doesn't seem to have been that far off. There was something wrong and she wasn't really perfect GF material. On guys discussing their reticence toward relationships, I still believe that mostly they don't but have also seen cases when they did when the women involved thought somehow they could change their minds. I'm not saying TonE was a saint, just sayin' that young women should be taught, and should take it upon themselves, to be careful, especially if they want more than casual sex from young college guys. More can happen, but more often than not, it probably won't. I don't see where TonE led KC on. I do see where KC sucked TonE into this terrible mess. Therefore, to me, he seems more of a victim than she. Hope he learns from this and will be more careful who he hooks up with in the future. I bet he will be. And I think it very likely she did break into his appartment because, based on what we know about her now, I think it's something she's very capable of doing.

If Tony was 'just having fun,' shame on him for leading Casey on. He should have been straight with her right from the start.

Sex isn't a proposal.

I don't think Tony ever told Casey he was looking for a wife.

He said he would move to NY if offered a job and that he was going back to NY for sure after school. Tony said if he ever had a family he just wanted sons. That isn't the kind of talk that would make most women's hearts go pitter-patter. It sure isn't leading-on.

To me, it is the way a man talks when he thinks you are getting too serious and he wants you to know the relationship isn't going to be leading to the altar...although he does think you are hot...so if you are still willing...
IMO

Imo he might not have minded her staying at his place if he did not have a room mate, but siince he did, he might not have trusted Casey with another male around.

VB

That was exactly what I thought. Afterall, he knew what a *advertiser censored* she is.

Wait a minute, have we all gotten OT, or are we trying to say that we think if Casey was the one who broke in to Tony's apartment that it was really his fault because he was using her, immature, immoral or what? :waitasec:

TL and KC had just started seeing each other,2 weeks is a little soon.I have children that age and I don't want them jumping into any relationships that quickly look what happened to TL.To bad he did not just hit the door running.I have done the same thing though let my girls use my car when I'm gone. I never really know what goes on when we are out of town. If only my dog could talk she would tell me the truth.....But as far as the break in they seemed to happen at the same time he was out of town it does seem likely KC was involved with this one I'll bet TL wishes that he had never heard of KC. This is so sad for every one that crossed paths with this girl. She has some issues. Maybe I should
get some security cameras oh yeah I married those kids off Thank God

OOPS I was in the wrong spot for that post!!

I swear I need some Starbucks right now!

Obviously TonE never saw Fatal Attraction! That guy is LUCKY and so is everyone who was within KC's orbit. Unfortunately, Caylee, the most innocent and defenseless one suffered the consequences of just being in her world! If KC had not been caught and taken out of our world, I have no doubt there would have been more casualties. If not lives taken, certainly more hearts broken!:furious:

Not when he says your CHILD can't spend the night.

OR if he says if he gets a job in NY he is leaving.

OR you have a daughter and he says he only wants sons.

Those words are pretty much saying, "I think you are hot and I want you. But, this isn't leading to the altar."

I get that lots of women think they can make men change their minds. But, no way do I think Tony was implying that the relationship was headed toward the "I do".

did they ever check and see if KC's fingerprints were on broken window?

That's the way it used to be back in my time, Chilly, but today I think most young guys would find it hard to turn down an offer for free cleaning, cooking, and sex.

Right on there! I mean, alot of my friends are guys and manwhores themselves (haha they think!!) but seriously, when I think of them, and I think of me asking them...

"Hey homie, I would like you to meet so-and-so, she wants to clean and cook for you cool?"

They would be cool with that as long as they could!!!

Is it possible she broke in to steal the key to his jeep- and that's how she was driving it around?

A man that chooses his substance-abusing friends and substances instead of changing his ways so your child can "stay over" is NOT marriage minded. End of story.

As to whether or not Casey broke into Tony's apartment...IMO...of course Casey should be the number one suspect unless she has an airtight alibi.

She needed the money. She didn't have qualms about stealing.

JMO

Not when he says your CHILD can't spend the night.

OR if he says if he gets a job in NY he is leaving.

OR you have a daughter and he says he only wants sons.

Those words are pretty much saying, "I think you are hot and I want you. But, this isn't leading to the altar."

I get that lots of women think they can make men change their minds. But, no way do I think Tony was implying that the relationship was headed toward the "I do".

Exactly. IMO, relationships aren't black and white- its not "ready for marriage" v. "using for sex." They're only 21, 22 years old - most people have a few semi-serious relationships (at least) before they find the person they want to settle down with. To me it seems like TL liked her, liked spending time with her, and was seeing where it went. I don't think it was all about sex because look at how much they spoke- hours and hours on the phone, constantly texting, IMing. If its JUST about sex, let me tell you, guys will just say "come over at 9pm" - no hours of kissy talk.

Sure Casey took it much more seriously- but I don't think he was "leading her on" by letting her come over all the time and cook. It seemed like he was fine with their relationship. I mean, that's how you find out how much you like your boyfriend or girlfriend- by spending time with them. And you realize maybe one quality means more to you than you thought it did. In college I dated a guy I thought was PERFECT when I met him- he was gorgeous but really serious. The more time we spent together the more I realized I didn't care as much about looks as I thought, and I really needed someone I could laugh with if I'm looking at the rest of my life. In no way would I say I used him- I loved him plenty at the time, but you know, things change. JMO

TL does not have much to hide if he did I'm sure sluether's would have dug it up by now
just bad judgement call. KC is still the one that did the dirty work.I don't care what impression he may have given her.What she did is unforgiveable.

I still think she broke into the apartment.Those were desperate days for her she knew it was just a matter of time before her mother made her produce Caylee. Lee was looking for her.Dad was concerned the nanny story was even wearing thin on friends.she sat on her bed and admitted she was a bad mother.KC world was going to crash sooner than later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back