Breaking News Archive - 20th - 26th Aug

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsMush99 said:
I think he said that he did report it when he first heard JonBenet went missing.

ETA: I'm sorry not missing, murdered.
OK, my apologies to him! It just seems so "normal" in every high-profile case for people to interject their information for their 15 minutes of fame!
:)

panthera said:
With three small children? They'd have to be drugged also!

Hi panthera.....I don't know....kids are pretty resourceful. They would be playing with new toys....just a thought on how he could be gone and nobody really remember him being gone.... he drugged her and she woke up the next day and he's home like nothing happened she might not realize anything unusual had happened...drugs would cloud her recollection.

Buzzm1 said:
I wonder if this is a DNA case?? To find out who the father is?? Sorry Jamie, I just couldn't help myself.

OMG - What if it isn't HERS? Carry on now...haven't been feeling well myself of late. :slap:

TexMex said:
Hi panthera.....I don't know....kids are pretty resourceful. They would be playing with new toys....just a thought on how he could be gone and nobody really remember him being gone.... he drugged her and she woke up the next day and he's home like nothing happened she might not realize anything unusual had happened...drugs would cloud her recollection.
I know what you mean, Tex! According to the first wife, he'd done it before, so if that is true, he'd know how it would work. Just thinking it would be more difficult to get away with since he had the three little kids, and it was Christmas. Unless, of course, he left the kids with the grandparents?

chiquita2 said:
Thank God for small favors. That woman didn't do him a bit of good. The pubic defender in Boulder said their office will be the only ones defending Karr. Tht Harmon woman is an ambulance chaser trying to insert herself into the case. I hope she doesn't wrangle her way back in. :sick:

Or JMK could pull a Susan Polk and decide he IS an attorney. ;)

Gidgette said:
Or JMK could pull a Susan Polk and decide he IS and attorney. ;)
Oh no ~ God forbid we'd have to put up with that!!:D

Buzzm1 said:
beef stew with noodles, and chili dogs--that sounds like comfort food. I wonder if anyone has ever rated prisons for their food?? and all of the other amenities?? I know the prisons in the South are said to be somewhere you never want to go.
John Karr may write a cookbook and become a well respected food gourmand (!). He is becoming a real expert .

kazzbar said:
John Karr may write a cookbook and become a well respected food gourmand (!). He is becoming a real expert .
I'd imagine the food in Boulder is a lot better than L.A. County's bologna sandwiches! At least the Boulder facility looked a lot cleaner for his OCD!!
:p

panthera said:
I'd imagine the food in Boulder is a lot better than L.A. County's bologna sandwiches! At least the Boulder facility looked a lot cleaner for his OCD!!
:p
Could someone please tell me exactly what Bologna is exactly. I have wondered all my life. I know it is a cold meat that goes in a sandwich but what kinda meat is it etc. I just HAVE to know.:p :p

I thought the picture of Karr's kids for X-mas 1996 was taken at Karr's father's house??????

There is NO way I would go to the in-law's WITHOUT my husband. Ick!!Impossible!

Karr's father lived a ways away too. What wife would drive to her in-laws, without her husband and with three little kids in the car?

Jolynna said:
I thought the picture of Karr's kids for X-mas 1996 was taken at Karr's father's house??????

There is NO way I would go to the in-law's WITHOUT my husband. Ick!!Impossible!

Karr's father lived a ways away too. What wife would drive to her in-laws, without her husband and with three little kids in the car?
I would. Without a doubt I would go to my inlaws without my husband. And they live quite a ways from me too.

Ok. Enquiring minds want to know. Some may never want to eat Bologna again. Me, I could never eat a kangaroo.
http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20030707.html
Amy

kazzbar said:
Could someone please tell me exactly what Bologna is exactly. I have wondered all my life. I know it is a cold meat that goes in a sandwich but what kinda meat is it etc. I just HAVE to know.:p :p

kazzbar said:
kazzbar, believe me, you would be better off not knowing what it is in the bologna. Anything that isn't put in the display case, goes in the bologna, especially lots of fat.

"I would. Without a doubt I would go to my inlaws without my husband. And they live quite a ways from me too."
On Christmas day?

You would be ok with your husband not going along with you to see HIS family on Christmas day? And with driving all that way with THREE little tired and over-X-massed little kids? While he shirked?

A husband not being with me on Christmas would not happen. Me taking 3 little kids a long way to see HIS parents on Christmas I cannot even imagine.

I would, for sure, never forget it.

I am sure your in-laws and husband fully appreciate what a jewel you are.

Well, Christmas Day, no. But if something came up, say he was sick, I would have no problem going without him and I wouldn't have a problem with him going without me. What if Karr told her he was sick? Hey, you never know. He did drug the first wife. I personally think he's a fruit loop, but you never know what someone would say or do if they were desperate to be somewhere else.

chiquita2 said:
I don't know. I used to work for a bank years ago and some crook came in and opened up an account with several stolen/forged checks. I had no idea they were a crook at the time. 3 years later, some detectives visited me at a new job (FBI I should say) and brought a book. They questioned me about opening the account and showed me copies of the checks and asked me if I could remember it. I did remember the transaction. They then had me look thru a book to see if I saw the person that opened the account 3 years later. I picked her right out. Because of that the woman plead guilty. I only saw the woman for a couple of minutes 3 years before so it is possible the guy would remember seeing an oddball at a bus station in the week hours of the morning.
Yes, I think it is quite possible to remember a face for a long time, particularly if there was something unusual about the event causing the memory to be strongly imprinted. Maybe subconciously you picked up on something about this woman.

Although the time doesn't sound right it is possible the guy at the bus stop was another pedophile (but not Karr) who was at the murder and was trying to get out of town as quickly as possible. If he was that makes five pedophiles who I think were in the basement that night.

Buzzm1 said:
kazzbar, believe me, you would be better off not knowing what it is in the bologna. Anything that isn't put in the display case, goes in the bologna, especially lots of fat.
Thanks to everyone. We have something the same here but it is called Fritz . I do'nt eat it. But I do not eat anything that I do not know what is in it. No, way would I eat kangaroo either.They are full of worms !!:sick: :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6