Brian Scott

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if he gave much of a description, it seems he said he noticed a van behind the Barnhill's.
The only other mention of vehicles were, a little hatchback that was seen driving past in the early hours,(John thought it could be Santa's), and a Jaguar parked near the White's home during dinner.
Not sure but I think this was mentioned in DOI?

Brian Scott has always been my number one interest if an intruder were involved. The neighbors' houses are so close that to see him walking around outside wouldn't be alarming to anyone as they've seen him there many times before. He would have been comfortable puttering around. Also, I wonder if his build resembles JAR, and Mr. Barnhill's account of seeing "JAR" walking up to the house. They were both in their twenties.

But....we're back to the DNA. He gave blood, etc... Supposedly, the DNA doesn't match anyone thus far.

You are right Nehemiah, he would not be noticed, at least not in a way to be remembered because his presence there was "usual".
Do you think the BPD sent in the samples? I'm not sure. The reason I question this is the "retaking" of samples from others,done at some later date, that in itself seemed to indicate there were samples lost or not considered important enough to test. My guess would be "few of the swabs went to testing".

hmmmm......about the muscle tone comment....I could see a perfectly innocent man remarking on the muscle tone of a six year if it were in the context of, "What the heck is a 6 year old doing with muscle tone?" Being that he was quoted in a book, we do not know how or even why this was mentioned.

Much like a lot of what has been quoted with regards to this heinous crime.

Neither LHP or Brian could remember if the window was broken, yet, looking at the pictures I notice two garden hoses, one near a locked window and one near "the" window. Who would place the hoses ?
Another mention, he said, he wouldn't know if windows were locked, of course he would, he said the last time he was there was on the tenth to straighten out the outdoor decorations, BPD told us there were windows open everywhere down there, cracked just a bit to allow for wires to come in because there were no outside outlets.
Interesting?

With the case in the hands of Keenan for over a year now, and being re-investigated, I would have to believe that people such as Scott have been looked at again and dismissed. He still interests me if there were an intruder.

Nehemiah said:
With the case in the hands of Keenan for over a year now, and being re-investigated, I would have to believe that people such as Scott have been looked at again and dismissed. He still interests me if there were an intruder.

Wow, that's totally bizarre, "and being re-investigated".

Gentle behavior mod doesn't work for some.
Hey, I'm looking for the blues to secede, but just a dream.

There's no money to put into a real investigation ,Nehemiah. Chances are it's a cold case ,and if not for continued efforts by Smit, it may never be solved.
This is just my opinion.
It is my opinion ,as well, that Jonbenet was kidnapped, and returned when she died. I believe the kidnapper was a teen to young adult and was helped out of the situation by his single mom. (who wore SAS shoes, while her son wore Hi-techs) I believe she is likely a nurse, who lived right there on that street and moved shortly after the murder. She wasn't home on Christmas night, she took triple time when offered, and arrived home somewhere around three am. Shoot me if ya' like:)

Nehemiah said:
Don't know what you mean....? What's bizarre?

It's bizarre to even consider that there might be a re-investigation. And it's not a question of money. The higher ups in Boulder do not think like you do. The closest thing you can come to them is your narcissistic boss. Now add pot, LSD and Sung Myung Moon disguised as the Dali Lama to the mix and you might come close to what they are.

Get any Ken Wilber book, or his "conversation" with the pub of SoundsTrue catalogue, Terry Simon, called Kosmic Consciousness. From that you can get a feel for their esoteric schizophrenia. The Boulder culture does not want what you and I would call "mind" to penetrate their world. They hate it.

There is a wide, wide gap between the world views of Thomas, Eller and their group and Koby, Arndt and Hunter and the Boulder culture. It's the Old World and the New Age, the greatest generation and the monied, high tech, narcissistic, doper diaper generation.

If you think this case is wierd as it is, if the Ramseys were ever to be tried, it would look like the O.J. and Peterson messes on LSD.

Sissi, so you agree with others that the whole Keenan situation was only a circus show to avoid a lawsuit by Lin Wood? Does your "suspect" have a name?

BrotherMoon, I can agree with you. It's just growing those antlers in those flowerpots that we go our separate ways...

Nehemiah, no, I have guesses, but no names to share.
I have to hand it to ya' BrotherMoon...very well said!
Brother Moon you get it, likely better than I, I just can't understand how you can put a little girl from Atlanta in that mix and think she's the killer.

sissi said:
Nehemiah, no, I have guesses, but no names to share.
I have to hand it to ya' BrotherMoon...very well said!
Brother Moon you get it, likely better than I, I just can't understand how you can put a little girl from Atlanta in that mix and think she's the killer.

It might be easier for you, just as a thought experiment, if you think of Patsy as a USER, not a killer. The killing was incidental, ancillary to the more fundamental theme of using. You might also read up on identity fusion or overlapping that occurs in narcissism. Ask Nehemiah about the wierdness of dealing with a narcissist. Then read up on psychosis. The actions of psychotics in the temporal world become symbolic of what is going on the their minds. I say what Patsy did to JonBenet had to do with the themes of judgement, punishment, innocence, salvation, sin and grace and not sex or killing.

I dunno something just rubs me the wrong way about him...was he investigated?

I just saw a documentary and stopped dead in my tracks. The gardener Brian Scott apparently left his girlfriend at midnight and drove home and according to a forum he commented on JonBenet's pretty appearance...I'm looking for the link.

Did the Ramsey's put as much efford into finding the killer as the entire web-true-crime community? If it was me I'd be racking my brain, wanting everyone I even brushed past to be checked out.

have you read Perfect Murder, Perfect Town? Part One/A Death In Paradise begins with Brian Scott's reminiscences about and impressions of JonBenet. you can read it at the link. click on Look Inside and then on First Pages and scroll down to Part One. the pages may appear blank at first, but they load fairly quickly

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Murder-Town-Uncensored-JonBenet/dp/0061096962/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1401391925&sr=1-4&keywords=perfect+murder"]Perfect Murder, Perfect Town : The Uncensored Story of the JonBenet Murder and the Grand Jury's Search for the Final Truth: Lawrence Schiller: 9780061096969: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ow8-62fCL.@@AMEPARAM@@51Ow8-62fCL[/ame]

that's so weird this thread was resurrected. i was watching a documentary today about jonbenet and saw the gardener too, he kinda skeeved me out. came here to look for any info on him and he was on the first page!

I would think they would have tested his DNA. If he was included in that, that would have been a good lead.

Just reading that little clip about him, he is an odd duck. That "exercise" equipment is just a skip-it. A toy. Something very normal for a little girl to have. Not at all pageant work.
How much did he know about the pageants?
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/slumber-party/twister-rave-skip-it-a2037-17244536

He is an odd duck. And it is funny to me that he is trying to tell a story with his " memories" .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03
Back