Britney spears had a ......

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
englishleigh said:
I don't know, either!! :doh: I grew up hearing "drunk as Cooter Brown", too. LOL
Well I found this, but it still doesn't answer the question completely...

Dear Word Detective: When living in Mississippi, I occasionally heard the following phrase descriptive of total inebriation -- "Drunker than Cooter Brown." The phrase was used by both Blacks and Whites in rural, southern Mississippi. Who was Cooter Brown? Why was he such an (in)famous drunk? -- Chris Wells, National Wetlands Research Center, Lafayette, LA. This question is enough to drive a fellow to drink. I don't know who Cooter Brown was, or why, if, when or where he was such a famous drunk. Haven't the vaguest, in fact. But it isn't for lack of trying to find the answer. I even searched the internet for an hour or so, and found only that no one else seems to know either, although quite a few people are out there asking. I did discover that there are quite a few bars scattered around the country that call themselves "Cooter Brown's."

http://www.word-detective.com/011098.html

Full answer at link!

It was rumored that she was going to name the baby Jailyn after her mom and dad (Jaime and Lynn) I think..

Tristan said:
Sorry to interrupt all this "cooter" talk, but does anyone know
what Britney has NAMED the baby???

englishleigh said:
I don't know, either!! :doh: I grew up hearing "drunk as Cooter Brown", too. LOL
In other cooter news, I also grew up hearing turtles called cooters. I grew up on the SC coastal islands with the Gullah people and was told it came from an African word (kuta) for turtle.

southcitymom said:
It's being reported now that she had a boy, but I haven't heard a name.

Maybe she'll go with James, or something.

shopper said:
I can be such a blonde sometimes, but when dh and I went to Las Vegas and stayed at the HRH, I got a Pink Taco shot glass, oblivious to the meaning of the name. Dh didn't bother to tell me, but he claims that it didn't occur to him to tell me or that I wouldn't already know. Men!
I guess I am having a blonde moment here, but what is a pink taco? I have never heard of it before, I think I might know, but why oh why, or shall I say whom oh whom decided on that one? Is it the same thing as a "bald beaver"?????

I hope Britney learned some important lessons with her first little guy. I wish Britney and the boys all the best.

I'm glad it's her and not me. (I like having a boy and a girl). Sometimes boys are too active for me.

Brittney named the baby, Zomardo.

Ok, I'm totally goofin! I have no idea what she named him, but
"Jailyn" sounds much more like a girl's name.

If anyone finds out the baby's name, please post it.

I will, if I find out. :)

Mygirlsadie said:
Actually the first pic of firecrotch turned out to be real afterall. And this one probably is too. It's not like she really cares who see's her cootchie. It looks grose and hey you know her boyfriend is like the owner or founder or something of the chain Pink Taco...I think I will call her Pink Taco now instead of Firecrotch.. :D :bang: (btw something is wrong with that thing it just don't look right)

His dad is also the founder or owner of Morton's Steakhouse. You're right it looks weird and just plain, frickin' shnasty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back