Britney Spears New Song Title Too Nasty For Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i used to not like her music, then i just pitied her, now she makes me sick. period.

Here's the song and I don't hear it at all. It sounds like "If you seek Amy" to me. I guess dirty minds can hear that but it's not even close to me.

Thanks for the lyrics Aimee. But WTF is the song about??!? I don't get it.

Thanks for the lyrics Aimee. But WTF is the song about??!? I don't get it.

Your welcome. But I don't get it either. I guess kind of like hit my baby LOL

I think what HLN was playing the other day made me hear the F part but whe you put the whole song I did not because it says about seeing Amy early on?

When I listened to it I did not hear F me with the whole song playing.

OK .......

OJ just ran some songs by me that are worse than this.....and do they complain about them??

1. D4L Bobble Head
2. Cam'Ron Suck It Or Not
3. Cuddy Buddy - Mike Jones Feat. Trey Songz, Lil Wayne & Twista
4. Ludacris - "Pussy Poppin"
5. Akon I wanna **** you

Are just a few....my oh my. Makes me gag when he listens to these. If only he was not an adult now.

Yuck.
Britney is a lip-synching pole dancer with a gift(or addiction) for attracting media attention.
How anyone could listen to her latest soul-less, Auto-Tuned, Pro-Tooled to death mess passing it self off as an album is beyond me.
There is so much good music out there ...
Maybe its just me but after seeing this drug and alcohol soaked mental patient holding off EMT's trying to rescue her child from her bathroom like she was a badger protecting her hole I find people grooving on this Hyper Sexualized garbage she's putting out kind of creepy.

Now all you kids get off my lawn!!!

Yuck.
Britney is a lip-synching pole dancer with a gift(or addiction) for attracting media attention.
How anyone could listen to her latest soul-less, Auto-Tuned, Pro-Tooled to death mess passing it self off as an album is beyond me.
Maybe its just me but after seeing this drug and alcohol soaked mental patient holding off EMT's trying to rescue her child from her bathroom like she was a badger protecting her hole I find people grooving on this Hyper Sexualized garbage she's putting out kind of creepy.

You're our new Clint Eastwood!!!!:dance:

Yuck.

Lol :clap: amen to that!

I like just about any type of music. It just depends on what the song has to offer, whether it be a good beat or good lyrics. Brittney Spears lyrics are no worse than Lil'Wayne (Lolipop makes my skin crawl-that song is just nasty) or some rock songs (a.d.i.d.a.s.) or even good ole' Ne-yo (mirror).

I will never refuse to listen to a song once, regardless of who is singing it.

Yuck.

Don't hold back. Tell us what you REALLY think.

I like the song personally. They changed the lyrics to If you see Amy for radio. I seriously doubt most kids would pick up on it, unless they hear all the crap about it and decide to listen for it.

OK .......

OJ just ran some songs by me that are worse than this.....and do they complain about them??

1. D4L Bobble Head
2. Cam'Ron Suck It Or Not
3. Cuddy Buddy - Mike Jones Feat. Trey Songz, Lil Wayne & Twista
4. Ludacris - "Pussy Poppin"
5. Akon I wanna **** you

Are just a few....my oh my. Makes me gag when he listens to these. If only he was not an adult now.

And don't forget "Pretty P****" by Plies (I think) gag!

Lil' Wayne is my favorite. I just went to his concert 2 weeks ago. I listen to rap stations all the time. Im pretty sure none of his songs currently on the radio come out and say "*advertiser censored** me".

He is saying "suck me like a lollipop." I do not think that is any better. I listen to rap to, but even some of his radio edits are to dirty for me.

Just this morning I saw "If You Seek Amy" written in shoe polish on the back of a van/suv in a very upscale part of town. I had no idea what it referenced. Now I know. Hmmm.

Just this morning I saw "If You Seek Amy" written in shoe polish on the back of a van/suv in a very upscale part of town. I had no idea what it referenced. Now I know. Hmmm.

People old enough to drive listen to Brittany Spears!! :eek: :puke:

One of the worst is "crazy B*tch" by Buck Cherry...

"Hey, you're a crazy b*tch but you f*ck so good I'm on top of it..."
and more.

Judge lest be judge.

Phonetically, it appears that
If (F) You (U) See(C)k A(k)my(me)
is what it is ...
but to trash a person the way some of you are is just so much a waste of time!
:eek:
Some posts in here are so filled with venom that it makes me wonder how you can judge when your words are so hate-filled.

Why hate on a person so much that you don't even know?
It's not like she's a murderer or child molester!!

The good thing about America is we have a choice. Change the station. Don't listen.

Yeah there are other artist who are just as puerile.
I guess the main thing that gives me pause about Britney(and I hate to cede to geezerhood by worrying about music's effect on young people...especially since Im a former punk rock guitarist..) but she's spent the better part of a decade prosethelizing(sp?) that mindless rapacious sexuality,bottle service at the Club and Cut Abs = Female Empowerment.
To the exclusion of anything else.
This has pretty much been her platform from which her music speaks.
Well, we know Casey Anthony was obviously listening.
Living that ideology has led to public humiliation,the near loss of her abilty to make a living, substance abuse problems, problems with the law,the loss of her children and near house arrest and loss of control of her career to her parents.
Not to mention involuntary commitment to a mental institution.
She's been to hell and back and what insight has she gained ?
What has she learned that she wants to share with the kids who hang on her albums?
"All the boys and girls want to me".
Inspiring.Truly.

It's not like she wrote the lyrics, lol....
those aren't her words, she is singing a song someone wrote for her.

Yeah, it's dirty.

Like a virgin and Papa don't preach as well as Let's Get Physical were the questionable songs of my childhood. I think Madonna and Olivia Newton John turned out ok....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back