Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IdahoMom said:
Yeah, what's up with photographers sticking their cameras there? They went out of their way to shoot her "area".
Well - they get paid for the money shot and what they got certainly is!!!

CrotchGate Part II: Camille Paglia says Madonna Gave Britney the "Kiss of Death"

“A great promise was contained in the moment when Madonna kissed Britney at the MTV Awards. She in a sense was saying,”I’m passing the torch to you.” It was a fabulous moment. Britney looked toned, in control of her career and it was up to her to take the next step. Literally from that kiss, from that moment onward, Britney has spiraled out of control. It’s like Madonna gave her the kiss of death! Britney is throwing it away!”

http://www.usmagazine.com/crotchgat...a_says_madonna_gave_britney_the_kiss_of_death

I think Britney did it all on her own-

deandaniellws said:
My question is...why shave your cooter to start with? :eek:

Well, Deandaniellws,

I was completely unaware of this trend until my divorce and quickly became aware that shaving is apprently "the thing to do" now-a-days. I heard this from my single/divorced GFs. I heard guys talking about it too. Also my daily contact with teens tells me that it is being done at that age too. (You can't help but overhear these conversations, even though it is too much info! :cool: )

Also, my daughter went on a church canoe trip and the buzz afterwards among the teens was that the adult women who were there were "hairy" - this was noticed by the kids when everyone swam, showered etc. They were "grossed out," said my daughter! I didn't quite know what to say to her! I said, "Well, honey, that's the way it is/was for our generation." She's 16, I don't follow her into the shower, but obviously, even she gives the razor a workout. Who knew??!! I'm pretty sure her reasons are to follow the crowd, etc. and are not sexual (I hope and pray).

Eve

P.S. Thongs definitely enter into this equation, too. If you're gonna wear a thong you're gonna shave some. The teens almost all wear thongs, like it or not, even if Britney doesn't!

eve said:
Well, Deandaniellws,

I was completely unaware of this trend until my divorce and quickly became aware that shaving is apprently "the thing to do" now-a-days. I heard this from my single/divorced GFs. I heard guys talking about it too. Also my daily contact with teens tells me that it is being done at that age too. (You can't help but overhear these conversations, even though it is too much info! :cool: )

Also, my daughter went on a church canoe trip and the buzz afterwards among the teens was that the adult women who were there were "hairy" - this was noticed by the kids when everyone swam, showered etc. They were "grossed out," said my daughter! I didn't quite know what to say to her! I said, "Well, honey, that's the way it is/was for our generation." She's 16, I don't follow her into the shower, but obviously, even she gives the razor a workout. Who knew??!! I'm pretty sure her reasons are to follow the crowd, etc. and are not sexual (I hope and pray).

Eve

P.S. Thongs definitely enter into this equation, too. If you're gonna wear a thong you're gonna shave some. The teens almost all wear thongs, like it or not, even if Britney doesn't!
Lol, I didn't know there were pubic hair trends! I am a bikini liner, but the whole thing seems uncomfortable. When I was in labor they shaved just in case of a c section since it was twins ( I did not want one, call me crazy, I did not get one either, yeah!) The nurse had no mercy on me. She didn't wet the area, no soap, shaving cream, nothin. just a disposable razor over the dry "area". When the epiduarl wore off afterwards my first complaint was my crotch, it itched and burned so bad.
Where is Stan when we need his insght?:D

eve said:
...I was completely unaware of this trend until my divorce...
Hey Eve. I wonder if the "trend" is also to not wear underwear (even thongs) with short skirts and to practically do the Russian split when exiting a vehicle. :eek:

nanandjim said:
Hey Eve. I wonder if the "trend" is also to not wear underwear (even thongs) with short skirts and to practically do the Russian split when exiting a vehicle. :eek:
i don't know about the split part but underwear is weird now. You either are wearing athong or none at all. I spend alot of time being aggrivated by "wedgies" I am not going to buy underwear that is placed directly in my buttcrack. Call me oldfashioned but I like my underwear ON and covering my whole crotch and butt region.

eve said:
Well, Deandaniellws,

Eve

Eve, I am 46 and had NO IDEA this was the trend. I am sooooooo out of the loop I guess! :eek: :o

2sisters said:
i don't know about the split part but underwear is weird now. You either are wearing athong or none at all. I spend alot of time being aggrivated by "wedgies" I am not going to buy underwear that is placed directly in my buttcrack. Call me oldfashioned but I like my underwear ON and covering my whole crotch and butt region.
I'm with you. I don't do anything--to include shaving--that is uncomfortable to me. I have always worn "granny" underwear even when I was young. I never had a problem getting or keeping a boyfriend/husband because of it, either. ;)

nanandjim said:

I wouldn't doubt it and unfortunately, Brit's publicity will affect the teenie-boppers, imo. If they're not already going commando, they will now. I will be chatting with my DD about this, fo sho.

I remember my grandmother telling me the proper way to exit a car in a skirt! Place your knees together and then put your feet on the ground to get out.

Wow, haven't times changed?

Eve

Jeana (DP) said:
I'll bet your gynecologist gets a kick out of you!

I have a friend who trims it and to pull a funny on her gyno she put sparkles (glitter stuff) on it!! Gyno laugh at what the pathologist would think when looking at the slides!! :dance:

Swoodski said:
I have a friend who trims it and to pull a funny on her gyno she put sparkles (glitter stuff) on it!! Gyno laugh at what the pathologist would think when looking at the slides!! :dance:
Now that IS funny!! OMGosh! :D

southcitymom said:
It's not my thing, but I know quite a few people (both male and female) who are into the hairless action.

This younger chick at work told me that's the "in" thing these days in case I was ever single again. That was TMI for her to tell me. LOL

kato said:
This younger chick at work told me that's the "in" thing these days in case I was ever single again. That was TMI for her to tell me. LOL
That was what Jennifer Aniston's character did in 'The Breakup' to entice Vince Vaughn's character. Lousy movie, by the way.

Swoodski said:

I doubt too funny to the gynecologist's wife.
I know the gyno's prefer that to many of the things they see tho.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back