Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I want this guy hung in the town square IMMEDIATELY.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

He looks as creepy as CHester Arthur Stiles & Couey. Wonder if he ever went to Nevada and dumped child *advertiser censored* in the desert?

It looks like Jacques was into really young girls lately. Brianna would have been too old. I think that "Breckinridge" is derived from the novel and movie "Myra Breckinridge" about a person who has a sex-change operation. Jacques and Gagnon perhaps would have preferred to have sex with boys, but couldn't quite cope with that so they selected pre-pubescent girls. The cousin hit puberty and Jacques had to look for a replacement. The woman that Jacques had raped years ago was 18, but my hunch is that his current appetite, that he shared with Gagnon, was for younger girls.

I mentioned in a very early post here about the "Cult Classic" movie from the 1970's, "Myra Breckinridge". I thought it sounded connected as soon as I read that Breckinridge was the name given to the 'sex ring'.

Two things caused me to think that the movie "Myra Breckinridge" could very well have been seen as an enjoyable "cult classic' movie to the likes of MJ and his followers. First, the movie was originally given an "X" Rating which was later reduced to an "R" rating making it available for young overnight guests, to watch on late night tv. Second, I noticed that many online reviews mentioned both rape and sodomy scenes in the movie. Using this movie, would be an opportunity for MJ to initiate and ease young girls into his perverted world with Mae West and Raquel Welch on screen to assist him in the process...

Who knows what goes on in the SICK PERVERTED pee brained mind of a sexual predator... Breckinridge... now is only symbolic of a precious young life which was ended far, far to soon by an evil monster of a man.

Wonder how Storm Woodard feels tonight.

"I had my thoughts, before this"

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=cec1567b-b9e7-4f3d-b340-426018696500

You know this just isn't right. If he had thoughts why didn't he do the right thing? Instead he defended his nieces in the courtroom interview when he was just as guilty for not acting on his "thoughts". In order for one to have thoughts there is suspicion. Suspicion is because of actions noted.

There can no be putting this under the rug now. Victims left and right. So, the next question is ....what are they going to do about protecting the rest of the children in the families?

Or maybe it shouldn't be left to them to decide. Maybe full evaluations should be conducted on any and all children in the collective families. The adults may have and/or most likely victims of sexual abuse too. But, it has to stop and it has to be recognized for what it is.

This is a terrible situation no matter how it evolves. Brooke is the ultimate victim and those responsible need to be punished.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I want this guy hung in the town square IMMEDIATELY.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

snip {Bennett's mother, Cassandra Gagnon, said she was "very surprised" by her ex-husband's alleged involvement.}snip

javascript:cnnHideOverlay('cnnShareThisStory124')O Brother!!!!!!!

snip {Bennett's mother, Cassandra Gagnon, said she was "very surprised" by her ex-husband's alleged involvement.}snip

O Brother!!!!!!!

That mother needs to have her head examined! :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I also think that "Breckenridge" consisted of the 2 they have in custody, but was masterminded and controlled by that moron Jaques, and participated in by GAGnon when he was in town, and they may have gotten AR to get her boyfriends involved by performing sex in front of the camera. When you are abused sexually, acting out and being hyper sexual at a young age comes w/the territory. Others adult males may have been involved in trading images online. He probably TOLD AR there were more men involved in order to seem legit- dis she say that she performed sex acts w/anyone other than Unkle Jerk and GAG non? I would think we would have gotten word if LE or the Feds were 'interrogating' anyone else. I could be wrong tho!

He looks as creepy as CHester Arthur Stiles & Couey. Wonder if he ever went to Nevada and dumped child *advertiser censored* in the desert?
He is worse. He was creating the child *advertiser censored* that Stiles' dumped in the desert.

O Brother!!!!!!!

OMG! :eek: This sounds as if it could have been the reaction of a female in the P. Ramsey genepool........... Dear Lord Help Us All....

SS- Stiles also created the *advertiser censored* dumped in the desert- that is how we got him- he was IN those movies along with the toddler he raped! The only thing that makes Jaques MORE of a creep is that he murdered his victim

SS- Stiles also created the *advertiser censored* dumped in the desert- that is how we got him- he was IN those movies along with the toddler he raped! The only thing that makes Jaques MORE of a creep is that he murdered his victim

:eek:fftopic:did they ever catch him?

I am so very sorry about Brooke. Damn these sick freaks to HE**! I fully believe there will be more arrests in connection to this "ring." And sadly, probably more victims as well. This case I'm linking may have absolutely NOTHING to do with anything, but you never know. The name and the Texas connection......:confused:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/breckenridge_tara.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member