Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the Prius stop in that lane rather than just moving to the center lane to make a left turn?

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.033...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sXRBFxMFSn4yy0L0tvyLoHA!2e0

Why are there arrows making it to appear it's okay to turn?

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.0330525,-118.7418833,179m/data=!3m1!1e3

The center lane can be used for passing, turning only in the areas where it is not a "double-double" line. If it is a stretch where it is a double-double yellow line, it is illegal to turn or pass.

That will only cover her for short period of time if she had just moved. She clearly is a California resident-4 properties and hasn't had a valid Caifornia license in 8 years. I'd like to know why. I tend to think it was taken away for some reason rather than just her not renewing it. She could have had it taken away due to DUI's, head injury, Alzheimer's, any number of reasons. In the case of my neighbor, he was a paranoid schizophrenic who used drugs and terrorized the neighborhood in his huge 4x4 pickup.

She had not just moved. It appears that AZ property held since 1993, Calabasas since 2003.

It says the momentum of the impact and the direction of the tires...

To me, that means the direction at impact.

I guess it wouldn't matter when. The tires were turned to the left.
IMO neither impact would have turned the tires. They would have had to be steered that way.

JMO

Actually as this picture shows - at the moment of impact the front tires were not turned left but pointed forward. What caused the Lexus to be launched into incoming traffic is the fact that BJ struck the right rear corner of the Lexus

(click for larger version WARNING GRAPHIC)

bruce-jenner-four-vehicle-accident.jpg

Why would the Prius stop in that lane rather than just moving to the center lane to make a left turn?

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.033...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sXRBFxMFSn4yy0L0tvyLoHA!2e0

Why are there arrows making it to appear it's okay to turn?

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.0330525,-118.7418833,179m/data=!3m1!1e3

The Prius might have been wanting to go into the center lane to make a left, but you have to be cautious, because cars coming in the opposite direction SHARE that center turn lane with you. So you cannot just quickly shoot into the center lane without making certain that someone is not coming at you from other direction.

I am wondering if she slowed way down to check out the center lane, and then got bumped from behind?

Actually as this picture shows - at the moment of impact the front tires were not turned left but pointed forward. What caused the Lexus to be launched into incoming traffic is the fact that BJ struck the right rear corner of the Lexus

(click for larger version WARNING GRAPHIC)

View attachment 69072

Sgt Brooks says the direction of the wheels and the impact caused the Lexus to go in the other lane.

I have no reason to doubt what he says.

Sgt Brooks says the direction of the wheels and the impact caused the Lexus to go in the other lane.

What can be clearly seen in the photo is that Jenner's car hit Lexus from the right. Direction of the wheels on the Lexus at the time looks to be straight forward from the photos.
Sgt. Brooks saying anything at this point of time doesn't mean much to me. If it will take them months to investigate and reconstruct this incident, it clearly hasn't been completed yet.

I have a reason to doubt it. I've seen the photos. Clearly he has not.

Why not? It's not a horrendous drive from LA. I think 6-8 hours, IIRC. We used to do it every Christmas Eve, drive from LA to Phoenix to see our cousins and the only song on the radio was Little Drummer Boy, UGHHHH! Californians think nothing of drives that long. I routinely drive it from the Bay Area to LA & back, and it's about equally as far to drive to Portland, which we do occasionally do.

Yeah, but she is 70 years old and has plenty of money. Chances are she had a car in both locations.

Bruce Jenner's fate could be determined in part by a metal box embedded in the twisted metal that was left on Pacific Coast Highway ... TMZ has learned. We've learned the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. is in possession of all 4 vehicles and the trailer that was attached to Bruce's Escalade. We're told Bruce's Escalade has a sophisticated "Black Box" that contains critical data ... including speed and braking info. The other 3 vehicles have similar data. We're told the boxes gauge what the driver was doing for the 5 seconds before impact. In one-second intervals, the boxes show speed, braking, the position of the accelerator, etc. We're told accident reconstruction experts can use the data from all 4 vehicles and determine the speed and distance between each of them. That could help determine with some precision if Jenner was following too closely behind the Lexus. Many of the "Black Boxes" are activated by the airbag, but we're told even if the airbag does not deploy the information is still available. As we reported, once the investigation is complete the Sheriff's Dept. will send the file over to the L.A. County D.A. for review -- which is SOP when someone dies in a car crash. If Bruce was following too closely, prosecutors could charge him with vehicular manslaughter, however we're told such prosecutions -- when the offense is following too closely -- are "very rare."

From TMZ
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/02/0...ident-pacific-coast-highway-malibu-photo-dead

Yeah, but she is 70 years old and has plenty of money. Chances are she had a car in both locations.

That's what so bizarre. She was very well off. Why didn't she have a valid driver's license in CA? Sounds like he lived in CA, at least most of the time. It's not like she couldn't afford insurance, or get her license renewed.

Right, it appears she is in the lane correctly. BJ knew at that instant he back ended her that he was going to hit her, so he steered his heavy vehicle to the right. It looks like he was too close to her to get stopped in time considering the heavy load he was pulling. To me, he thought by pulling to the right, it would do less damage to her car and her. I am not taking up for BJ!

This horrific accident is one that could have been avoided. But if you will notice on the roads, people pulling trailers never give the extra stopping space between them and the car in front. I have driven the same vehicle towing a car for 600 miles thru the mountains so I know what is required to stop all this weight.

Maybe AZ licenses are easier to renew as she got older, so she switched from CA to AZ drivers license? While it is hard to believe she drove all those years not licensed, look how many illegals do it all over the US. And then when there is an accident, they have no insurance, and that is why we pay that uninsured premium on our insurance. Sorry to slide OT, one thing leads to another.

I'm wondering if BJ checked KH's pulse after the accident. I sure do hope he did.

I'm wondering if BJ checked KH's pulse after the accident. I sure do hope he did.

Why in the world would he do that? and not someone else? Is he responsible for everything because he's a celeb?

Why in the world would he do that? and not someone else? Is he responsible for everything because he's a celeb?

Um, he would do it to check and see if he could do CPR on her and save her life.

Um, he would do it to check and see if he could do CPR on her and save her life.

Then someone could/would accuse him of tampering with evidence. Or he did CPR wrong. He did the right thing to stay back and not give anyone more to blame him for. IMO

Then someone could/would accuse him of tampering with evidence. Or he did CPR wrong. He did the right thing to stay back and not give anyone more to blame him for. IMO

Why would you care what someone thought if you saved a life?

There were a whole lot of witnesses standing around. I am sure someone checked on her immediately. Probably someone with knowledge or skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus