Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure does.
The way they originally described it wasn't making much sense to me from the start, because Lexus didn't look damaged at the time of collision with Jenner's car.

I guess BJ didn't notice that he crashed into the Prius too.

Even if there was, it could have been transferred from the Lexus car onto Jenner's car and then from Jenner's car onto the Prius.

Yes that is possible.

Looking at the Prius it looks like it was hit dead center.
What is your theory on how Bruce could have done that when he veered to the right?

It seems to me that damage would be on the right rear if Bruce would have hit the Prius while veering right.

It is my understanding they were all in the same lane. In a line.

Yes that is possible.

Looking at the Prius it looks like it was hit dead center.
What is your theory on how Bruce could have done that when he veered to the right?

It seems to me that damage would be on the right rear if Bruce would have hit the Prius while veering right.

It is my understanding they were all in the same lane. In a line.

He might have tried to correct after Lexus went into oncoming traffic.

How would she know who hit her if she wasn't looking in the rear view and if BJ didn't tell her?

As soon as it happened I would think she would look back.
I always have every time I have been hit in the rear.

It's an odd statement. IMO

Why is it odd? She might not know who hit her, but might have been told it was Jenner's car.

He might have tried to correct after Lexus went into oncoming traffic.

I doubt he could have fully corrected. And why would he try if there was another car in the same line. We are talking about milliseconds. How would he have time to veer right, then get perfectly centered in the lane to hit the Prius?

Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. Obviously investigators aren't just going to go on her word.
They have all four cars. Does Jenner's car have paint from Lexus and Prius on it?

If he wasn't impaired by drugs or alcohol, wasn't texting, or deliberately attempting to ram these cars, I don't understand how this could be jail worthy, even if he is found to be at fault.

It's very sad and tragic, but do we need to fill our jails with people involved in accidents? Seems to me a better outcome of this in the event he is found to be at fault is financial restitution and perhaps some community service work doing PSAs about distracted driving, maintaining safe distances, etc.

One article said it's rare to be charged with vehicular manslaughter in a case like this. If he was, it would probably not be felony but misdemeanor manslaughter, punishable by a maximum sentence of one year in County Jail, a one-year revocation of his driver's license. They can also sentence a person to probation and community service.

I doubt he could have fully corrected. And why would he try if there was another car in the same line. We are talking about milliseconds. How would he have time to veer right, then get perfectly centered in the lane to hit the Prius?
If the investigators now think that's what happened, then obviously accident reconstruction would show how it was done.

Not the mystery of why she didn't have a valid CA license for 8 years when she is a CA resident isn't.:snooty:
I still think she could've had it taken away by DUI's or such.

A DUI? Would that be considered slander? If not slander, definitely not nice without evidence.

And here are the rules on CADL

If you are a visitor in California over 18 and have a valid driver license from your home state or country, you may drive in this state without getting a California driver license as long as your home state license remains valid.

If you become a California resident, you must get a California driver license within 10 days. Residency is established by voting in a California election, paying resident tuition, filing for a homeowner's property tax exemption, or any other privilege or benefit not ordinarily extended to nonresidents.

Not all that relevant, but people have mentioned that Bruce is holding a ciggie in his left hand in some of the photos.

I could have SWORN that in an episode of one of the Kardashian shows that everyone (including Bruce) was on Kris' case to quit smoking. Call me confused.

Lol...I have been thinking the same thing since those pictures were posted in this thread. That episode was actually on TV one day earlier this week and he loathed Kris' smoking. Kourtney wanted to buy herbal cigarettes to have one of the younger girls smoke one, where Kris would see it, in hopes that it would make her want to quit. Bruce was very against it at first - he didn't want any kind of cigarettes near those girls but eventually gave in. I am embarrassed to even admit I know this...lol. I hadn't seen even one minute of any of the Kardashian shows until a few months ago and I was hooked in only two minutes.

This is a really sad story all the way around. I have always thought that Bruce seems like an extremely decent person - very kind, with a big heart. Of course he's not perfect, no one is, but I've always viewed him as one of the good ones. I'm sure this is killing him inside.

Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. Obviously investigators aren't just going to go on her word.
They have all four cars. Does Jenner's car have paint from Lexus and Prius on it?

Obviously she didn't by the words she used. It is her understanding.

Like I said in a previous post, investigators had to know early on who rear ended that Prius.
Because while they don't have the front end of the Lexus to compare to the rear of the Prius, they have the front end of the Escalade to compare to the rear of the Prius.
And there is a HUGE difference in measurements between a Lexus sedan and a Cadillac Escalade. HUGE difference.

So maybe Sgt Brooks from the sheriffs office purposely misled the media with his version of events.
He also said the driver of the Prius said she was stopped because traffic was backed up at the light but then said she was unsure why she was stopped.

I think there has been so much misinformation given. People want to rush and get the first story.

Unnamed sources chap my behind There is no way to check the validity of the information.

JMO

If the investigators now think that's what happened, then obviously accident reconstruction would show how it was done.

Yes. Accident reconstruction will show exactly what happened. But it takes a while.
And it's fascinating to me.

A DUI? Would that be considered slander? If not slander, definitely not nice without evidence.

And here are the rules on CADL

If you are a visitor in California over 18 and have a valid driver license from your home state or country, you may drive in this state without getting a California driver license as long as your home state license remains valid.

If you become a California resident, you must get a California driver license within 10 days. Residency is established by voting in a California election, paying resident tuition, filing for a homeowner's property tax exemption, or any other privilege or benefit not ordinarily extended to nonresidents.

BBM. 1) I said "I think" which implies my opinion. 2) Slander is oral not written, and we are protected on WS by free speech. 3) Kim Howe was clearly NOT visiting California. She owns 4 residences.
Why are we trying so hard on this thread to find fault with Bruce Jenner, and not the other drivers??? It's doubtful the Lexus jumped out of the way and BJ hit the Prius. The simplest explanation is that it was a chain collision crash- The Lexus driven by Howe into the Prius driven by Steindorffer, and the Escalade driven by BJ into the Lexus, then she got hit by the Hummer. More than one driver was at fault here.

I would however like to know why Bruce was driving and talking on his cell phone 3 days later, when he clearly knows this is illegal in CA, has been for years. That's why you get Bluetooth, for hands-free calling.

Lol...I have been thinking the same thing since those pictures were posted in this thread. That episode was actually on TV one day earlier this week and he loathed Kris' smoking. Kourtney wanted to buy herbal cigarettes to have one of the younger girls smoke one, where Kris would see it, in hopes that it would make her want to quit. Bruce was very against it at first - he didn't want any kind of cigarettes near those girls but eventually gave in. I am embarrassed to even admit I know this...lol. I hadn't seen even one minute of any of the Kardashian shows until a few months ago and I was hooked in only two minutes.

This is a really sad story all the way around. I have always thought that Bruce seems like an extremely decent person - very kind, with a big heart. Of course he's not perfect, no one is, but I've always viewed him as one of the good ones. I'm sure this is killing him inside.

I agree. Big heart.
I mean look where he was coming from the day of the collision.
He had picked up his ATV that he had leant to wounded veterans.

He's a nice guy who made a mistake.

One of my favorite verses:
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

BBM. 1) I said "I think" which implies my opinion. 2) Slander is oral not written, and we are protected on WS by free speech. 3) Kim Howe was clearly NOT visiting California. She owns 4 residences.
Why are we trying so hard on this thread to find fault with Bruce Jenner, and not the other drivers??? It's doubtful the Lexus jumped out of the way and BJ hit the Prius. The simplest exlanation is that it was a chain collision crash- The Lexus driven by Howe into the Prius driven by Steindorffer, and the Escalade driven by BJ into the Lexus, then she got hit by the Hummer. More than one driver was at fault here.

I would however like to know why Bruce was driving and talking on his cell phone 3 days later, when he clearly knows this is illegal in CA, has been for years. That's why you get Bluetooth, for hands-free calling.

Like I said, if it was not slander it was just not nice, and how many residences does she own in AZ?

And those of us who are looking at Jenner as the cause noticed the photos well before TMZ published them. This site isn't called WS for nothing.

Like I said, if it was not slander it was just not nice, and how many residences does she own in AZ?

And those of us who are looking at Jenner as the cause noticed the photos well before TMZ published them. This site isn't called WS for nothing.

But you can't see the front of the Lexus that's the point. It could have had minimal damage from rear ending the Prius.

Amount of damage does not always paint an accurate picture of impact severity.

This keeps getting ignored.

When a Lexus Sedan hits a smaller, lighter Toyota Prius, the damage to the front bumper of the Lexus could be very minor. While the damage to the Prius could be pretty significant.

Just like the rear end of the smaller lighter Lexus Sedan was much more damaged than the front end of the Cadillac Escalade. Photographic proof of that.

While you WSers may have been right, we don't know that yet.

We can only go by official reports.
And they seem to be changing daily. Now we have anonymous unnamed sources at the sheriffs office. Why can't they give their name? If they aren't supposed to be talking to the media why are they?

It's maddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member