Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only care about the truth.
Like the old saying, I don't have a dog in the fight. The outcome of the investigation won't effect my life one bit.

The whole truth will come out. It will just take time.

Not the mystery of why she didn't have a valid CA license for 8 years when she is a CA resident isn't.:snooty:
I still think she could've had it taken away by DUI's or such.

I know someone with a home in California and another state, spend equal time at both places. For tax purposes, other state is primary residence and where she has a license. Maybe Arizona has lower state income tax rate.

It was said she was going back and forth to see friends in Arizona, maybe her Arizona friends would say she was going back and forth to see friends in California.

BBM. 1) I said "I think" which implies my opinion. 2) Slander is oral not written, and we are protected on WS by free speech. 3) Kim Howe was clearly NOT visiting California. She owns 4 residences.
Why are we trying so hard on this thread to find fault with Bruce Jenner, and not the other drivers??? It's doubtful the Lexus jumped out of the way and BJ hit the Prius. The simplest explanation is that it was a chain collision crash- The Lexus driven by Howe into the Prius driven by Steindorffer, and the Escalade driven by BJ into the Lexus, then she got hit by the Hummer. More than one driver was at fault here.

I would however like to know why Bruce was driving and talking on his cell phone 3 days later, when he clearly knows this is illegal in CA, has been for years. That's why you get Bluetooth, for hands-free calling.

I also heard he was filmed speeding, which while not legally relevant to this case, doesn't seem very smart.

Like I said, if it was not slander it was just not nice, and how many residences does she own in AZ?

And those of us who are looking at Jenner as the cause noticed the photos well before TMZ published them. This site isn't called WS for nothing.

Why does it matter how many properties she has in Arizona??? Clearly she wasn't visiting California, so she needed a valid CA license. The fact that she hasn't had one on 8 years is extremely fishy. I think she's had it taken away, and DUI's are one big reason it gets taken away.

I know someone with a home in California and another state, spend equal time at both places. For tax purposes, other state is primary residence and where she has a license. Maybe Arizona has lower state income tax rate.

It was said she was going back and forth to see friends in Arizona, maybe her Arizona friends would say she was going back and forth to see friends in California.
Then why was she listed in more than one article as a neighbor of the Kardashian's??? Someone who is visiting wouldn't be considered a neighbor.

2) Slander is oral not written, and we are protected on WS by free speech.

Forgive the OT -- While I agree that there was no slander or libel in what you wrote, and opinion is protected speech, there is no constitutional right of 'free speech' here or at any privately owned forum. The owners have total discretion over what may or may not be written here, hence the TOS, which I think is a good thing.

If the license was taken away for some nefarious reason, DMV would have said so. As it is, it simply expired in 2007.
If she had a valid driver's license in AZ, then she could legally drive in CA.

I also heard he was filmed speeding, which while not legally relevant to this case, doesn't seem very smart.

Where is this coming from? LE has stated BJ was going approximately 50 and he was not speeding.

Yes, one of the homes is in Calabasas where some of the Kardashians live. The people in Arizona probably call her a neighbor too, if the house is not rented out.

If the license was taken away for some nefarious reason, DMV would have said so. As it is, it simply expired in 2007.
If she had a valid driver's license in AZ, then she could legally drive in CA.
DMV has not given the reason that I'm aware of that her license wasn't renewed. Since she is a CA resident, she can't just drive on her AZ license, she needs to have a valid CA license. I'm free to speculate as to the cause why it wasn't renewed. If the mods found my post objectionable, it would have been deleted, I have not violated any TOS.

There are a number of rules in California associated with residency and out of state licenses but simply put, one can live here for six months of the year if their primary residence is elsewhere, such as Arizona. Other rules have to do with voting and something about tax exemptions.

Where is this coming from? LE has stated BJ was going approximately 50 and he was not speeding.

Kim, I think the post to which you refer meant Jenner was speeding while talking on his cell phone several days later, not at the time of the accident.

The above is just my reading of the post in question. I have no knowledge that Jenner did anything of those things.

Why does it matter how many properties she has in Arizona??? Clearly she wasn't visiting California, so she needed a valid CA license. The fact that she hasn't had one on 8 years is extremely fishy. I think she's had it taken away, and DUI's are one big reason it gets taken away.

DMV's in all the states are linked by a database, it would show up.

How do you know she is a CA resident? Have her tax forms, etc... that I posted above been that show residency been linked? Or has there been an article about it. I've not read every post, so I may have missed this.

Kim, I think the post to which you refer meant Jenner was speeding while talking on his cell phone several days later, not at the time of the accident.

The above is just my reading of the post in question. I have no knowledge that Jenner did anything of those things.

Oh. When he was supposedly doing 56 in a 50. Whewwww such a rebel.

:)

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bruce-jenner-accident-prius-driver-lawyer-bruce-fault/

But Simon on Wednesday told the L.A. Times that the account of the incident from authorities is wrong, as it was Jenner who initially rear-ended Howe’s Lexus, kept going, and hit Steindorff’s as well. A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department source, speaking under anonymity, endorsed that version of the events to the paper.

It doesn't look like his car went very far after hitting the Lexus. He moved it to the center strip so emergency vehicles could get through. Check video at :30 to see where his vehicle originally was.

http://okmagazine.com/videos/bruce-jenner-car-crash-video-accident-scene/

It doesn't look like his car went very far after hitting the Lexus. He moved it to the center strip so emergency vehicles could get through. Check video at :30 to see where his vehicle originally was.

http://okmagazine.com/videos/bruce-jenner-car-crash-video-accident-scene/

I think the Lexus got pushed by the Hummer--hard to say how far.

At about :58 in the video, it looks like there was a bit of a hill before the scene of the accident. And there is a decent view of the road behind BJ and I don't see any skid marks.

Kimberly, I apologize, I didn't write that well. I heard on the radio that he was filmed speeding the next day somewhere, not at the time of the accident. It was on CNN and they were remarking that it wasn't smart from a PR point of view.

Sorry I wasn't clear! I've had terrible hayfever today (mountain cedar grrr) and I'm not at my sharpest.

BBM. 1) I said "I think" which implies my opinion. 2) Slander is oral not written, and we are protected on WS by free speech. 3) Kim Howe was clearly NOT visiting California. She owns 4 residences.
Why are we trying so hard on this thread to find fault with Bruce Jenner, and not the other drivers??? It's doubtful the Lexus jumped out of the way and BJ hit the Prius. The simplest explanation is that it was a chain collision crash- The Lexus driven by Howe into the Prius driven by Steindorffer, and the Escalade driven by BJ into the Lexus, then she got hit by the Hummer. More than one driver was at fault here.

I would however like to know why Bruce was driving and talking on his cell phone 3 days later, when he clearly knows this is illegal in CA, has been for years. That's why you get Bluetooth, for hands-free calling.

RBBM - Maybe it's because we believe Bruce Jenner was at fault. I would fault the driver of the Lexus for the damage caused to the Prius if the driver did in fact hit it. IMO Jenner is responsible for hitting the Lexus and the tragedy that ensued. The driver of the Hummer and the driver of the Prius are not at fault IMO unless there is something that we don't yet know.

It's against the law to plow into a slowing or stopped vehicle. If someone can prove to me otherwise, then I might change my mind.

Kimberly, I apologize, I didn't write that well. I heard on the radio that he was filmed speeding the next day somewhere, not at the time of the accident. It was on CNN and they were remarking that it wasn't smart from a PR point of view.

Sorry I wasn't clear! I've had terrible hayfever today (mountain cedar grrr) and I'm not at my sharpest.

No. After reading it again after Nova pointed out what you meant, you made perfect sense and your post was fine.

I read it wrong.

I apologize.

Hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads