BSL - More Victims????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks, NewYork. I've seen that list.

The silver car's grill does not match any of the cars listed. So I dipped into my knowledge of cars with that grill (I used pictures as well)...and the closest one was a Cobalt.

The white SUV/truck in the back also does not match any of the vehicles registered. I again dipped into my knowledge and the closest ones were that of an S10 (small truck, similiar to the Ford Ranger in size-the older one) and the Blazer.

They could have been fix-its, we don't know.

Just want to give a shout-out to my fellow WS sleuthers. We just made the local news here in Houston. One of the local stations did a segment on possible connections between Mickey's and Ali Lowitzer's disappearances. (didn't realize there was a DWT in that case, also)

Anyway, they went on to say that a PI was following tips that had been generated on an internet website, and they showed a screenshot from WS. (it was the actual post from the PI with the Shrek avatar)

Just wanted to let all you dedicated sleuthers know that what you're all doing here really does matter. Woot!!

Only Houston, TX news article video I could Locate: 'Websleuths screenshot '

http://www.click2houston.com/news/N...een/-/1735978/16072836/-/3gojgpz/-/index.html

HOUSTON -
Local 2 Investigates has learned detectives are looking into a possible connection between the deaths of two Louisiana women and the case of a missing teenager from Spring.

Ali Lowitzer, 16, disappeared after getting off the school bus just feet from her home on April 26, 2010.

Searches, tips and leads have never provided concrete evidence as to what happened to Lowitzer. But a source close to the investigation said one of the early tips in the case put a white pick-up truck in the area.

Quick Clicks
Parents Organize Search For Missing...
Spring Teen Has Been Missing 1 Year
At the time, the tip did not have direct significance, but the recent arrest of a man in Louisiana with Texas ties has investigators taking a closer look.

Brandon Scott Lavergne, 33, is charged in the deaths of two women. University of Louisiana undergrad, Mickey Schunick and Lisa Pate, who went missing in 1999.

Police investigators have said that Lavergne drove a white pick-up truck and that truck was found abandoned

I started up my google earth and made a map of key locations to include two other missing girls, just in case they turn out to be true and if anyone wanted to add to it but I do not know how to get it in regular google map so I can link it. right now I only have the google earth KML or whatever file. Can anyone help me figure this out?
I don't think you can, Lera. You can see that only a link to the map I put together shows up here. I included a screen cap for good measure, but if you open the actual map and click on the push pins, you'll find links to more information.

I hope to have the Louisiana map finished tomorrow. It's a very busy weekend for me, but I'm going do my best to get it done soon.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=30.892797,-94.526367&spn=2.304914,5.410767

attachment.php

For anyone who missed it the first time, the map shows where the girls/women on KateB's list went missing in Texas.

Attachments

• MAP TEXAS MONTGOMERY, TX (800x417).jpg
    MAP TEXAS MONTGOMERY, TX (800x417).jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 305
All true, but first he has to be placed in Spring on that day. Really, without knowing his schedule and whereabouts, I don't know where one goes from here. I imagine LE is constructing his history as best they can.

How long are cell phone records kept? That would be an easy way for LE to track his past movements.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40
ACI's list of BSL's vehicles:
Here's the list. This is everything that's ever been in his name. I had to remove all the private information of course (plates, vins, social etc)

Description: 2009 Chevrolet Silverado - Crew Pickup
Earliest Registration Date: 6/13/2012

Description: 1991 Dodge Stealth - Hatchback 2 Door
Registration Date: 1/6/2012

Description: White 2011 Chevrolet Silverado - Crew Pickup
Earliest Registration Date: 10/28/2011

Description: 1999 Mitsubishi Galant - Sedan 4 Door
Registration Date: 8/22/2011

Description: 2005 GMC Sierra - 4 Door EXT Cab PK
Registration Date: 12/17/09

Description: White 2009 Suzuki Equator - 4 Door EXT Cab PK
Title Issue Date: 5/28/2009

Description: Silver 2008 GMC Sierra - Crew Pickup
Title Issue Date: 10/31/2008

Description: White 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 4 Dr Wagon Sport Utility
Registration Date: 3/28/2011

Description: 1992 Honda Accord - Sedan 4 Door
Registration Date: 8/12/2008

Description: Red 1989 Ford Mustang - Hatchback 2 Door
Title Issue Date: 8/19/2003

Does anyone know the color of the Accord?

FYI

At first, Law Enforcement classified Ali as a “runaway”. However, John and Jo Ann Lowitzer have reason to believe she is not a typical runaway. The Lowitzer's know their daughter's habits, characteristics and mannerisms. Ali would have taken the time to gather personal belongings that are important to her, which would be evident if she was going to run away. Ali left her cell phone charger, cash, make up and clothes in her room, which is literally untouched since she left that morning. Her paycheck was never picked up at the Burger Barn.

http://alexandrialowitzer.com/Ali-story.htm

There is definitely some resemblance:
bsl.jpg
imagesCAXL00NW.jpg

I'm almost scared to even look down any "resemblance road" after the BSL/McDuff thread!

But, just noting -- a mole could have easily enough been removed at some point. (Also, it's possible a small injury or other temporary skin blemish could have been mistaken for a mole, especially under the circumstances.)

ETA: Oops, OK -- now I see that CajunStrong is saying BSL does have a mole -- was misunderstanding, sorry.

I'm almost scared to even look down any "resemblance road" after the BSL/McDuff thread!

But, just noting -- a mole could have easily enough been removed at some point. (Also, it's possible a small injury or other temporary skin blemish could have been mistaken for a mole, especially under the circumstances.)

He still has the mole but it is more prominent in some pictures than others. And it is right where it is in the sketch.

He still has the mole but it is more prominent in some pictures than others. And it is right where it is in the sketch.

Yes, I've edited my post -- at first, I read your earlier post to read BSL does not have a mole, but caught my mistake after posting.

I guess it is a big freckle or mole. But I bet if he was raping you and you had a close up look, it would be fairly prominent.

Attachments

• Brandon Lavergne 2.png
    Brandon Lavergne 2.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Brandon Lavergne.png
    Brandon Lavergne.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 51
I keep picturing Brandon to be around 6'3 and thin. No idea why. I have to keep reminding myself that he is 5'9 and husky like this rapist.

Wow, I've been thinking he was about 6" -- no idea, really, why -- NOT very observant of me. Thanks for pointing this out.

There is definitely some resemblance:
bsl.jpg
imagesCAXL00NW.jpg

JMO, but I do not see much resemblance in the sketch to any of the pictures of BSL that I have seen. While some things may be somewhat similar, the overall shape of the face seems nothing alike, and that should be one of the easiest things to describe, IMO. The person in the drawing seems to have high, prominent cheekbones, while BSL has practically none visible, and BSL's face seems far more "squarish or rectangular" to me. Also, most pics I have seen of BSL, his mole is not very noticeable.. JMO

ETA...also, BSL has a much smaller mouth than the person drawn, IMO

JMO, but I do not see much resemblance in the sketch to any of the pictures of BSL that I have seen. While some things may be somewhat similar, the overall shape of the face seems nothing alike, and that should be one of the easiest things to describe, IMO. The person in the drawing seems to have high, prominent cheekbones, while BSL has practically none visible, and BSL's face seems far more "squarish or rectangular" to me. Also, most pics I have seen of BSL, his mole is not very noticeable.. JMO

I agree the cheekbones are off -- the jaw and chin, though, to me look somewhat similar.

Suspect sketches are such strange things. Sometimes they are amazing -- sometimes they are way off.

When one ends up "very close", I'm amazed at how a victim or witness manages to recall and an artist manages to capture and they work together to produce the result.

Of course, it doesn't always happen that way...

I agree the cheekbones are off -- the jaw and chin, though, to me look somewhat similar.

Suspect sketches are such strange things. Sometimes they are amazing -- sometimes they are way off.

When one ends up "very close", I'm amazed at how a victim or witness manages to recall and an artist manages to capture and they work together to produce the result.

Of course, it doesn't always happen that way...

I'm sure it probably is not him...just a case that has been on my mind. The height and body type are the same. I was just thinking that if someones face was right in mine I would probably notice the mole as being more prominent.

The victim is 22 and lives either on campus or close to it.

Aside from the sketch, it's also interesting that the article states "The man told the woman he knew her roommate, asking for her by name." If the rumors are true LE found women's licenses when searching BSL's trailer, then maybe he found their apartment and got the roommates names from her license information.

JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck
Back