BSL - More Victims????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not everything found was an ID. And not everyone's whose items were found had even met Brandon Lavergne.

This alone, that he is creepy enough to have managed possessions of women that don't know him, makes me very confident he has other victims.
He watched people without them knowing obviously.

Not everything found was an ID. And not everyone's whose items were found had even met Brandon Lavergne.

This alone, that he is creepy enough to have managed possessions of women that don't know him, makes me very confident he has other victims.

I don't know if this would be considered rumor since I'm not verified and won't name names, but I hear straight from a girl who lives in New Orleans, whom I do not know, but has a mutual friend of mine. She will not be named, but I will say she is one person that police contacted. If its not okay to post this, then I understand. I won't go into details, but I'm only mentioning this, as others have hear similar stories. Not trying to spread rumors. BSL was active on the internet.

Agreed what'sthatnoise.
I'm glad your friend was okay. She's lucky.

I too know someone whose things were found.

Yes, there supposedly were items other than ID's but I don't know what those items were. And that a couple of women received calls from police stating that their items were found. I am just SO curious how he obtained the ID's and any other items (if true)!! I keep thinking about it and cannot come up with a plausible scenario. Maybe a gym locker room? It would have to be somewhere unattended. Or maybe he bribed someone at the DMV for a copy of a certain persons ID? Perhaps a connection to a burglar that stole womens purses? I SO want to know!!

#2 son is friends with a reporter for Independent....(you've heard the stories about the Independent, so you can take this or leave it!)....he says she has a LE source. She tells my son that items found were quite varied and included ID's, photos and clothing. Some were said to belong to local women, others belonged to women from other Louisiana locations....and even other states.

I wish we could hear more about this.

Oh, yeah. I'm thinking creepy, too. My son also told me that the reporter had contacted some of the women (not LE, but I am presuming that would have happened first) and they did not know BSL. Didn't recognize his picture. It paints a picture, IMO, of someone who was always hunting for victims....

I don't know if this would be considered rumor since I'm not verified and won't name names, but I hear straight from a girl who lives in New Orleans, whom I do not know, but has a mutual friend of mine. She will not be named, but I will say she is one person that police contacted. If its not okay to post this, then I understand. I won't go into details, but I'm only mentioning this, as others have hear similar stories. Not trying to spread rumors. BSL was active on the internet.

I also heard of a woman from NO who was contacted by LE concerning items found in BSL's home. are you hearing dating site?

I also heard of a woman from NO who was contacted by LE concerning items found in BSL's home. are you hearing dating site?

Hope I snipped correctly. Not a dating site, but a popular social networking site. He was not completely 'foreign' to her, she knew who he was, but didn't quite understand what the police were calling her about initially, then put things together and filled in the blanks.

Hope I snipped correctly. Not a dating site, but a popular social networking site. He was not completely 'foreign' to her, she knew who he was, but didn't quite understand what the police were calling her about initially, then put things together and filled in the blanks.

OK. So here is my OPINION: I had heard a dating site, but Face Book or other social networking could work. What I heard was that items were found belonging to a young woman from New Orleans----NOT an ID----and that she had no idea BSL had the items found. I have heard these items were numerous photos of her, copied from a dating site. She is alive and well. Was shocked to hear BSL was a suspect in a murder....or two.

#2 son is friends with a reporter for Independent....(you've heard the stories about the Independent, so you can take this or leave it!)....he says she has a LE source. She tells my son that items found were quite varied and included ID's, photos and clothing. Some were said to belong to local women, others belonged to women from other Louisiana locations....and even other states.

Oh, yeah. I'm thinking creepy, too. My son also told me that the reporter had contacted some of the women (not LE, but I am presuming that would have happened first) and they did not know BSL. Didn't recognize his picture. It paints a picture, IMO, of someone who was always hunting for victims....

bbm: Hmmm. How would they be able to identify clothing, as to owner -- unless DNA (as in: matching a victim's) or monogrammed, etc. ..? Just scratching my head a little on the clothing... Or maybe it is just that they found female clothing and BSL is not female.

And what about the people who have their social networking on private, don't visit bars or clubs, have no ID missing, and have very little contact with strangers much less sharing personal info?

How would Bsl obtain that?
He found ways to do so.

OK. So here is my OPINION: I had heard a dating site, but Face Book or other social networking could work. What I heard was that items were found belonging to a young woman from New Orleans----NOT an ID----and that she had no idea BSL had the items found. I have heard these items were numerous photos of her, copied from a dating site. She is alive and well. Was shocked to hear BSL was a suspect in a murder....or two.

So, you're saying photos copied from the internet -- not photos physically removed from her residence or elsewhere unbeknownst to her, right?

bbm: Hmmm. How would they be able to identify clothing, as to owner -- unless DNA (as in: matching a victim's) or monogrammed, etc. ..? Just scratching my head a little on the clothing... Or maybe it is just that they found female clothing and BSL is not female.

They couldn't without dna like you said, unless they look into missing persons cases and connect the dots between the clothing they were last seen wearing and that which was found at his home.

And what about the people who have their social networking on private, don't visit bars or clubs, have no ID missing, and have very little contact with strangers much less sharing personal info?

How would Bsl obtain that?
He found ways to do so.

:eek: That is down right creepy! Breaking and entering?

Could he obtain photos from other peoples sites?
What about other offshore workers? Say from borrowing a laptop when other guys didn't close their open windows?

I know my teens friends would post crazy stuff when they left their facebook page up as a joke... but an evil person could get quiet a bit of info in that situation!!!

:uthere: Let's not get carried away with the rumors. MSM has reported items from women other than the known victims were found in his possession. It's reasonable to think that some of the women are talking about being notified by LE. But, we are not going to speculate, exaggerate, twist and skew until the rumors morph into a caricature of the truth.

So, you're saying photos copied from the internet -- not photos physically removed from her residence or elsewhere unbeknownst to her, right?

yes, photos COPIED from the internet.

:uthere: Let's not get carried away with the rumors. MSM has reported items from women other than the known victims were found in his possession. It's reasonable to think that some of the women are talking about being notified by LE. But, we are not going to speculate, exaggerate, twist and skew until the rumors morph into a caricature of the truth.

I agree Bessie and why I posted a "Big Rumor" I just thought if other's are out looking on other missing woman, that probably should be on the back of their mind. There is no way to verify this at all unless LE states such, which I do not see them doing.

I would love to know which states he was in besides TEXAS that these items can be connected with.

Well. How about if the clothing appeared in photos?

I would love to know which states he was in besides TEXAS that these items can be connected with.

Yep- there are a few missing women in other states (particularly Tennessee, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio) who seem to have disappeared without a trace- they weren't as lucky as to be caught on surveillence film with their attackers following them (of course, real luck would have been not disappear at all). They just seemed to have gone <poof> and disappeared. I wonder if I (and others) have been wrong in focusing on the last known guys to be with them. Had we not seen Mickey cycling on video, we may all be wrongly accusing Brettly of doing something to her.
Love to know if BSL had any items from women in these states....

I agree Bessie and why I posted a "Big Rumor" I just thought if other's are out looking on other missing woman, that probably should be on the back of their mind. There is no way to verify this at all unless LE states such, which I do not see them doing.
I understand, Lera, but it's hard enough to keep the rumors from this board in check. Lord knows we don't need to bring more over from other sites. :eek:hdear: :hot: :pullhair: :scream: :hills: :wink:

Sorry Bessie, really I kind of went huh....and actually this case is very rare that most of the rumors to date have been spot on. Not to say this one is but sorry again for making your job harder. Won't do it again. *spanks herself*

Unless he had the clothing identified in some way as to owner, or together with other items belonging to that woman...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129
Back