BSL - More Victims????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Map of Louisana murdered/missing. I'm still searching for names and information. Let me know if I've missed a name.

For now, I've only included names for the period we know he wasn't incarcerated.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...l=30.505484,-91.669922&spn=4.627635,10.821533

Thank you so much for this map!!!!! Now not to muddy the water, Bessie but on his linkedin link: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brandon-lavergne/41/4a8/844?trk=pub-pbmap It shows that he was employed with a company from 2006 to 2008. We all thought that he got out of Jail in 2008 correct? I'm thinking either he lied or he did get out in 2006. I included a PDF from Linkedin that shows his dates and places of employment. A Detective and PI have accessed this account because it shows "recent people who viewed this profile"

Service Mechanic
Power House Compression Services
2006 – 2008 (2 years) Broussard La.
(frome PDF)

Attachments

• BrandonLavergne.pdf
    4.5 KB · Views: 34
That would put Lin Chen at the top of my list of possibles if he in fact was out of jail and working there at the time.

I figure this is a generic term for a profession -
Service Mechanic Power House Compression Services

Any ideas or confirmation on what this job actually entails and/or where one would perform the job?

A Detective and PI have accessed this account because it shows "recent people who viewed this profile"

RSBM --

I'm afraid that's incorrect. The list you're referring to is "Viewers of this profile also viewed...". That's not the same thing at all, so you can't say who has accessed the account.

Thank you so much for this map!!!!! Now not to muddy the water, Bessie but on his linkedin link: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brandon-lavergne/41/4a8/844?trk=pub-pbmap It shows that he was employed with a company from 2006 to 2008. We all thought that he got out of Jail in 2008 correct? I'm thinking either he lied or he did get out in 2006. I included a PDF from Linkedin that shows his dates and places of employment. A Detective and PI have accessed this account because it shows "recent people who viewed this profile"
I've seen the Linkedin page. The information was submitted by BSL, hardly a credible source. The dates of his incarceration were supplied by an official with the Louisiana Department of Corrections and reported by MSM. Until we learn otherwise, those are the facts, and we'd all be wise to stick to them.

Just about to go to sleep - but had a thought!

Now that we know 'BS' Lavergne owned another damned white truck (not the one he used in Mickey's abduction) ....

Is there a possibility that the white truck seen in the Lauren Spierer case is the same one that was seen in Ali Lowitzer's case???

:waitasec:

The truck in Lauren Spierer's case was ruled out. Had no involvement in her disappearance, according to LE.

He hit her with his truck right where I thought, followed her down St. Landry then struck her between Dean and Colisium Rd. the collision through Mickey off her bike then he got her in his truck then Brandon and a gun and a knife and they had an altercation and mickey grabbed her cell phone and tried to call 911, the got her phone then she sprayed him with Maze and tried to fight him more at which point he stabbed her several times and she was motionless then he drove with her motionless body to a cane field where he planned to dump her body then Mickey regained concious and jumped up and got the knife and stabbed him numerous times then he shot her in the head. I'm sick

That is practically word for word as I typed while the reporter spoke

Latest Update Brandon Scott Lavergne Pleads Guilty to Murder; Court Documents Explain Events
11:34 AM by Ian Auzenne
Brandon Scott Lavergne pleads guilty to murdering Lisa Pate and Mickey Shunick in exchange for life in prison. Lavergne was required to show police where Mickey Shunick's body was buried and physically recreate the actions on May 19. Lavergne signed of statements the prosecution presented to the court. Those statements say Lavergne followed Shunick down St. Landry Street in his truck. He intentionally hit her bike and persuaded her into his vehicle. She was able to mace him, grab his knife, and stab him several times, giving him what were described as "life-threatening cuts." He grabbed the knife back and stabbed Shunick four times until she fell over. At this point, Lavergne thought she was dead. However, when Lavergne brought Shunick to a seclude cane field in Acadia Parish, she jumped up and regained control of knife. Shunick stabbed him in the chest. That's when Lavergne grabbed a semi-automatic handgun and shot Shunick in the head, killing her instantly.

http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/#fcanchor

Again, I'm sicken!!!! Things I thought I wanted to know, has hit me with another wave of emotions. Seeing this animal walking and breathing and hearing what happen that night with Mickey, well I was never a death penalty advocate, but today I found myself screaming, "FRY HIS A$$"! And since that isn't going to happen, I will pray he meets the same demise that Dahmer met. I'm so proud that my community took a stand into bringing this monster in. And Mickey, sweet sweet Mickey, I'm so sorry that your life was cut short, but I'm so happy you fought back!! You have saved lives, you were an angel before your time on earth had ended. Thank you, Mickey and may you and Lisa finally rest in peace.

Just about to go to sleep - but had a thought!

Now that we know 'BS' Lavergne owned another damned white truck (not the one he used in Mickey's abduction) ....

Is there a possibility that the white truck seen in the Lauren Spierer case is the same one that was seen in Ali Lowitzer's case???

:waitasec:

Also I remember reports of the 'white man/white truck' in the Louisiana serial murders in and around Baton Rouge and Lafayette.
Derrick Todd Lee is serving time for some of those linked to him, but was there another, white, murderer roaming in a DWT?

Hope I snipped correctly. Not a dating site, but a popular social networking site. He was not completely 'foreign' to her, she knew who he was, but didn't quite understand what the police were calling her about initially, then put things together and filled in the blanks.
Omg!... It could be that old social site called High5. And for some reason my mind keeps ringing a bell that I may have actually chatted with Brandon before a few years ago! But I could be wrong...I haven't logged in to that site in years but I'm going to go and check those old messages.Hope I can remember that password.

Also I remember reports of the 'white man/white truck' in the Louisiana serial murders in and around Baton Rouge and Lafayette.
Derrick Todd Lee is serving time for some of those linked to him, but was there another, white, murderer roaming in a DWT?

I'd say it's possible. There are several women who disappeared or who were murdered who are believed to be likely victims of DTL without enough evidence to prove he killed them.

However, BSL was in jail from 2000-2008, so he couldn't be responsible for any of the disappearances/murders that happened during those years.

Any before or after his jail time linked to white trucks (as he seems to consistently have had different white trucks since his release from jail at least) with a white guy in them should be considered.

There were also two other serial killers operating in/around BR during and a little after DTL's reign of terror- Sean Vincent Gillis & a guy with the last name Guillory (forget his first name...he was actually from Lafayette but killed women in Baton Rouge...that we know of).

That sure seems to be a lot of serial killers active at overlapping times, especially if we put BSL in the count.

Omg!... It could be that old social site called High5. And for some reason my mind keeps ringing a bell that I may have actually chatted with Brandon before a few years ago! But I could be wrong...I haven't logged in to that site in years but I'm going to go and check those old messages.Hope I can remember that password.

Plenty of fish?

Guess that's a dating site... and I use that term loosely.

Does anyone think Brandon looked drastically different in the video of him walking to court than he did in his mugshots?

In response to my above post, his scruffy mugshot looks so familiar to me, as in I know I've seen him. But yet the court video, he looked like a totally different man that I wouldn't have even recognized. It isn't just the lack of scruff either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup
Back