Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also on ACR http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-golf-clubs.htm

PR also states she was bought a set of clubs for Christmas the year before.

So now we have JR, BR, and PR owning golf clubs.

At FFJ http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...lubs-seen-in-Ramsey-basement-train-room-video
There's a discussion on what appears to be golf clubs in a closet also. For people who don't play too much golf.... golf clubs are everywhere at these peoples home and prior incidence of injury from a golf club to JBR.

Just some interesting things I've found so far and thought I'd share.

Those videos of coconuts being whacked by golf clubs...:scared:

My hubby plays golf and has for years. He's had the same set the whole time. I can't imagine him ever hitting coconuts with his golf clubs. The only thing he's replaced over the years is his shoes :laughing:and tons of golf balls. TONS now that he's suffered a stroke in one of his eyes and can't see from it anymore.... He likes to say "Well.... let's just say I didn't see most of my bad swings.." after a golf day haha! He's got a good sense of humor about it now.

Problem is, is the golf club heavy enough to do that kind of damage? I always thought Burke grabbed her by the collar (creating that mark on her neck) and whacked her hard with the Maglite (compact and heavy). I'm open to theories as well but I can't see the golf club right now. I do see the Maglite, especially since it was wiped down. I was in Batteries and Bulbs the other day getting a flashlight for power loss due to the hurricane and tested a few. Dang they are heavy!!

This is Spitz' theory and the pineapple being snatched by JBR is part of his scenario. He has never budged from it, not once, even though the MagLite does NOT create the same shape depression. He keeps saying the hole in JBR's skull is a rectangle, which is simply wrong. He has taken certain parts of the evidence and created a story, and he's sticking to it. Unfortunately, the story may be quite wrong. The neck abrasion wasn't necessarily caused by someone grabbing her shirt, but buy the ligature itself. The pineapple-grabbing story cannot be verified. And the MagLite does not create an oval-shaped hole. So I take Spitz' theory with a large block of salt.

I just can't fathom the sexual assault being staging (I know, not an argument). It just seems "too far", and there is plenty of evidence which suggests to me that the SA is what was being hidden, undone, staged away. She was cleaned, blood wiped away so thoroughly that the ME could only see it using an alternate light source. She was dressed in clean panties (which we know due to the fact that there was evidence of there being a far greater amount of blood on her legs before she was cleaned than is present on the panties, and the fact that they are much too large to be comfortably worn). The RN also deviates from the sexual motive, suggesting several other motives that all point out of the house (money, revenge,etc.). If the intention was staging to appear a sexually motivated crime, then they probably would have alluded to that in the note or staged her body differently.

I believe the sexual element of the crime is why the R's determined a need for staging. They wanted to hide it, no one could know. If they did find out, it was someone else. Without the SA what you have is a horrific accident or if BR did the strangulation (which I believe) then you have a horrific act by a child, but with the SA & the strangulation you have a seriously disturbed child. Since he is a child, the public's blame would all go to the parents. For these reasons I believe her killer and molester were likely the same person. jmo

I agree, that the sexual assault that night was not staging. And the prior sexual assault meant that the parents either were unaware of what had been happening, or they were in denial that their son was molesting their daughter. The CBS special brushed both aside as if they weren't real. An insult to JonBenet. I wish we could see what else they went over in the last 2 hours that were cut.

I agree, that the sexual assault that night was not staging. And the prior sexual assault meant that the parents either were unaware of what had been happening, or they were in denial that their son was molesting their daughter. The CBS special brushed both aside as if they weren't real. An insult to JonBenet. I wish we could see what else they went over in the last 2 hours that were cut.
I have a feeling those lost 2 hours were geared towards the sexual assault history and the strangulation maybe even some of FW story too. I think they will release it when LW tries to sue CBS or during the discovery phase. I really think they held back a lot. In my opinion I feel they did gloss over the SA but I have to think they did delve into it in those missing 2 hours. I doubt they would leave out two important factors unless it was for good reason. The head injury, the strangulation, the SA, and the ransom note were 4 major clues. They only covered 2 fully. Maybe when they discuss the ligature they go into more detail and possibly do experiments also? They did for the RN and the head wound.

I still feel it was the maglight that caused the injury to the head due to it being wiped clean. It had to be a major part of the crime to be cleaned like that considering the house was a mess and it was in a major area that should have had fingerprints and dust etc naturally. The golf clubs are a very interesting alternative though. I just wonder if the main reason they wanted the clubs was due to something being hid inside of them. JMOO

JonBenet’s brother sues ex-Macomb coroner over comments

Oralandar Brand-Williams, The Detroit News 7:07 p.m. EDT October 10, 2016

Details into the two-decades-old slaying of 6-year-old Colorado beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey might soon play out in a Metro Detroit courtroom if a defamation lawsuit against former Macomb County Medical Examiner Dr. Werner Spitz goes forward.

Spitz, now a forensics pathologist who consults on murder cases, said he would not comment on the lawsuit filed in Wayne County Circuit Court “at this point” by JonBenet’s brother, Burke, who is seeking $150 million.

Burke Ramsey, who was 9 years old at the time of his sister’s slaying, says In his lawsuit that Spitz, 90, gave a radio interview to CBS Detroit radio around Sept. 19 in which he “explicitly and falsely” states Burke murdered his sister.

The suit, filed by Plymouth attorney John Lesko, quotes Spitz as saying: “If you really, really use your free time to think about the case, you cannot come to a different conclusion... It’s the boy who did it (committed the murder of JonBenet Ramsey). Whether he was jealous, or mentally unfit or something ... I don’t know the why, I’m not a psychiatrist, but what I am sure about is what I know about him, that is what happened here.” ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...jonbenet-brother-sue-macomb-coroner/91875748/

That doesn't appear to address my post, which was about the outline shape of the displaced section of skull and the implement that would cause that.

However, you do seem to be agreeing with one of my earlier posts, in as much as you postulate that the 8.5 inch skull fracture was caused by a force directed more from the rear aspect of her head, and not the result of a square-on sideways blow.

It's interesting that there was an 8 inch long by 1.75 inch wide linear purple contusion on her brain, directly underlying the linear skull fracture, and I've also read in older threads here (too many now to remember which ones unfortunately) about a contrecoup brain injury, caused by her brain being shunted forwards and backwards. I'd be very surprised with my admittedly limited layman's knowledge and expectations, if the direction of the blow was sideways on, as demonstrated.
For anyone who reads and understands the AR, there is no evidence of a contrecoup injury. That doesn't mean it's not possible -- but since the contrecoup injury would be opposite of the impact location, it would have to be on the inner bottom of her brain toward the front. If anyone wants to understand what the AR says in layman's terms, I tried to translate it from medicalese in the following post. I tried to address the contrecoup injury question in it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ll-Fractures-The-Weapon&p=9054790#post9054790

ETA: Tortoise, you are correct that the brain contusion follows right along the linear crack. This is described in the AR, and it was shown briefly in a glimpse of an autopsy photo during the CBS special. The photo was of the brain lying on its side on a table (not for the squeamish).

I have a feeling those lost 2 hours were geared towards the sexual assault history and the strangulation maybe even some of FW story too. I think they will release it when LW tries to sue CBS or during the discovery phase. I really think they held back a lot. In my opinion I feel they did gloss over the SA but I have to think they did delve into it in those missing 2 hours. I doubt they would leave out two important factors unless it was for good reason. The head injury, the strangulation, the SA, and the ransom note were 4 major clues. They only covered 2 fully. Maybe when they discuss the ligature they go into more detail and possibly do experiments also? They did for the RN and the head wound.

I still feel it was the maglight that caused the injury to the head due to it being wiped clean. It had to be a major part of the crime to be cleaned like that considering the house was a mess and it was in a major area that should have had fingerprints and dust etc naturally. The golf clubs are a very interesting alternative though. I just wonder if the main reason they wanted the clubs was due to something being hid inside of them. JMOO

I think the MagLite has served a purpose, and it was not cleaned because it was the weapon, but to throw LE off the scent. All of the Ramseys disavowed it until JAR reminded them that he had bought it, and the housekeeper said it was normally stored in a drawer. They may have just used it during the staging/ransom novel preparation and didn't want fingerprints on it. Maybe they had to put fresh batteries in it and maybe the person who did that was already wearing gloves. Patsy's pad and pen didn't have any fingerprints on them, and neither did the ransom note.

I do not believe John Ramsey would have left the murder weapon there in plain sight. I think that would have made him too nervous. I think the MagLite is a red herring, but Dr. Spitz has been committed to his theory since the early days and he's never let go of it.

I think the MagLite has served a purpose, and it was not cleaned because it was the weapon, but to throw LE off the scent. All of the Ramseys disavowed it until JAR reminded them that he had bought it, and the housekeeper said it was normally stored in a drawer. They may have just used it during the staging/ransom novel preparation and didn't want fingerprints on it. Maybe they had to put fresh batteries in it and maybe the person who did that was already wearing gloves. Patsy's pad and pen didn't have any fingerprints on them, and neither did the ransom note.

I do not believe John Ramsey would have left the murder weapon there in plain sight. I think that would have made him too nervous. I think the MagLite is a red herring, but Dr. Spitz has been committed to his theory since the early days and he's never let go of it.
Im stuck on the flashlight still myself but I'm open to other options. Besides golf clubs what other objects could have been the weapon? I don't think the bat would cause this type of wound. I wonder if maybe the pictures that PR was so weird about (where one was different than the crime scene photos) possibly had a potential object in both pictures but the crime scene photos showed it slightly moved? Heck it could honestly be anything really that had that shape. Has anyone over the years noticed other objects that could cause the shape of the wound?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

For anyone who reads and understands the AR, there is no evidence of a contrecoup injury. That doesn't mean it's not possible -- but since the contrecoup injury would be opposite of the impact location, it would have to be on the inner bottom of her brain toward the front. If anyone wants to understand what the AR says in layman's terms, I tried to translate it from medicalese in the following post. I tried to address the contrecoup injury question in it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ll-Fractures-The-Weapon&p=9054790#post9054790

ETA: Tortoise, you are correct that the brain contusion follows right along the linear crack. This is described in the AR, and it was shown briefly in a glimpse of an autopsy photo during the CBS special. The photo was of the brain lying on its side on a table (not for the squeamish).
I wouldn't be shocked either if some of the crack in the skull occurred or worsened due to the brain swelling.

I agree with you , Heymom, that the Maglite was not the weapon. In fact, I don't even think the parents knew about the head blow. Had they known, perhaps they would have made more of a point to not leave it lying out in plain sight.

Very strange, isn't it, that so many things where there should be evidence of the Ramseys (e.g., fingerprints on the notepad, the RN, their Maglite, and tDNA on JonBenet's longjohns and panties and the wrist knot where John tried to untie it -- oh, and even on the tape that John "ripped off" her mouth) to our knowledge -- yet it doesn't exist?

I wonder if BR is sitting up in Charlevoix thinking "you idiots! I never hit her with the flashlight! it was actually (other heavy cylindrical object)".

(bbm)
Im stuck on the flashlight still myself but I'm open to other options. Besides golf clubs what other objects could have been the weapon? I don't think the bat would cause this type of wound. I wonder if maybe the pictures that PR was so weird about (where one was different than the crime scene photos) possibly had a potential object in both pictures but the crime scene photos showed it slightly moved? Heck it could honestly be anything really that had that shape. Has anyone over the years noticed other objects that could cause the shape of the wound?
Yes (but you've heard it before).

http://www.westword.com/
Burke Ramsey Lawsuit: JonBenet Family Lawyer Rips CBS Docuseries and More
MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2016 AT 5:44 A.M.

Not sure if this article was posted, but it's an interview with LW about the lawsuits.

Won't let me directly link to the article- but type Ramsey lawyer in the search field and it will display several. Titled above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See our member otg for lots of info on this subject.

Otg great job on the translation btw!!!

Oh wow! I remember one of the neighbors saying the R house was dark that early morning except for a light in the kitchen. They were using the flashlight to see!??

But, if they were so careful about the flashlight, why did JR allow PR to write that far fetched RN
which IMO screamed "We wrote it!"

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I agree with you , Heymom, that the Maglite was not the weapon. In fact, I don't even think the parents knew about the head blow. Had they known, perhaps they would have made more of a point to not leave it lying out in plain sight.

Very strange, isn't it, that so many things where there should be evidence of the Ramseys (e.g., fingerprints on the notepad, the RN, their Maglite, and tDNA on JonBenet's longjohns and panties and the wrist knot where John tried to untie it -- oh, and even on the tape that John "ripped off" her mouth) to our knowledge -- yet it doesn't exist?
Yes! It speaks volumes to me!

(bbm)
Yes (but you've heard it before).
I have? Lol you have to excuse me if I'm forgetful😇 not feeling my best right now. Well and I'm blonde.... but humor me! 😂 Others probably reading may be curious too. I have my granddaughter in my lap and struggling to hold the phone still enough to read [emoji23]

I'm aware of the maglight, golf clubs, bat and possibly thrown against an object. Those are the ones I'm familiar with.

For anyone who reads and understands the AR, there is no evidence of a contrecoup injury. That doesn't mean it's not possible -- but since the contrecoup injury would be opposite of the impact location, it would have to be on the inner bottom of her brain toward the front. If anyone wants to understand what the AR says in layman's terms, I tried to translate it from medicalese in the following post. I tried to address the contrecoup injury question in it:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ll-Fractures-The-Weapon&p=9054790#post9054790ETA: Tortoise, you are correct that the brain contusion follows right along the linear crack. This is described in the AR, and it was shown briefly in a glimpse of an autopsy photo during the CBS special. The photo was of the brain lying on its side on a table (not for the squeamish).
Thanks for your comments about this contrecoup issue, otg. I've been noticing mentions of it and had been wondering what brought it about. I concur - coup/contrecoup makes no sense in this case. We can put that to rest. Oh, and thanks so much for all your hard work on the autopsy text with your interpretations for lay people. That's just Super-Duper!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back