Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Imo. Everyone wants justice

But there are certain ways you go about it without getting sued or killed or arrested. Jmo

The simple truth is: If everyone truly wanted justice in this case, we would have had it many years ago.

I'm naturally a nervous person with anxiety. Often bouncing my leg and annoying my hubby. (I never notice I'm doing it) I can imagine I would fail the heck out of any lie detector test. We've actually discussed that before and hubby laughed and said they would loose their minds telling me to stop moving my legs constantly. :laughing:My granddaughter loves my bouncy leg though! Finally it has a use! She thinks its a horsey haha! :laughing:I wonder though what effect that would have on the test? Anyone know how they manage to work around nervous movements like this? Or would it just be a lost cause to even try? (Picturing the detector needles picking up every little movement I make is hilarious!)

Just make sure you take your polygraph during an earthquake..better safe than sorry. ;--)

-Nin

Unfortunately I doubt it will ever get that far Dave. My guess is that this is just a ploy to verbally neuter WS by LW, similar to the way he all but silenced Chief Kolar. It's one thing to participate in a network special that will likely only ever air once, it's another thing to start doing radio tours to promote his viewpoint.

Lin Wood is a bully plain and simple. He tried to bully the network in to submission and later threatened to sue, but we all know their lawyers had already gone over that special with a fine tooth comb and are likely ready to stand behind it. Spitz on the other hand is an old man and simply does not need the years of stress from Wood & Co. He will sign the first settlement Wood throws in front of him and that will be the last time we hear Spitz talk BDI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andreww, it's good to see you back. Honestly, it may not get that far, but for different reasons: I don't think this suit has a leg to stand on. But you're right about Wood being a bully. Well, the only thing to do with a bully is to stand up to him.

Exactly! The Ramsey's and attorneys are only seeing dollar signs. I wonder how many homes boats and vehicles have been bought using the blood of JonBenet by those who should want the truth more than anyone. JMOO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Too damn many!

Never take a polygraph. Even if you are as innocent as a newborn baby. They are completely useless, people won't believe the results regardless of what they say, and it doesn't prove anything anyway.

Ain't that the truth! Even if I KNEW I was innocent, I wouldn't take one.

After 20 years, I can't see how there could be any type of justice. The best thing I see is that LE was thoroughly shamed. This case is an example to every small town of what not to do. Maybe police departments will have better policies in place. Maybe there will be a dividing line between the DA's office and the police department. While I can't see it ever happening, no politician should get in the way of a murder investigation. I guess I'm asking for too much. We'll repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

andreww, it's good to see you back. Honestly, it may not get that far, but for different reasons: I don't think this suit has a leg to stand on. But you're right about Wood being a bully. Well, the only thing to do with a bully is to stand up to him.

Thanks Dave, I've been her all along, just a little hard to be heard in a crowded room lol.

Did anybody happen to see JRs rebuttal to the CBS special on A&E a few nights back? I thought he had promised Dr Phil that we'd heard the last of him? Another Ramsey lie lol.

After 20 years, I can't see how there could be any type of justice. The best thing I see is that LE was thoroughly shamed. This case is an example to every small town of what not to do. Maybe police departments will have better policies in place. Maybe there will be a dividing line between the DA's office and the police department. While I can't see it ever happening, no politician should get in the way of a murder investigation. I guess I'm asking for too much. We'll repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

The only justice there can be now is for all of the liars, the incompetents, and all those who covered for the Ramseys to be exposed for what they did and for what they are.

Thanks Dave, I've been her all along, just a little hard to be heard in a crowded room lol.

Did anybody happen to see JRs rebuttal to the CBS special on A&E a few nights back? I thought he had promised Dr Phil that we'd heard the last of him? Another Ramsey lie lol.

You won't have John Ramsey to kick around anymore!

Indeed. PR = the Publicity Rep of the family. But I'm not convinced they would have been kicking themselves later. Maybe.. but maybe not. Primarily because I'm not even convinced JR even knew about it until PR showed it to him that morning. That scenario is still a real possibility in my mind. In that case, I think he probably started piecing it together when he recognized the handwriting, but didn't want to believe his eyes. There's a chance the two of them never discussed the truth openly between themselves and that they just pathologically played out the lie to the end.

yep. This has ran through my mind all along.. JR is repeatedly described as nonconfrontational. I believe it is possible he never questioned Patsy about it. Let me find a link, and I'll add his 2015 interview w Barbara Walters on American Scandals where he says something along the lines of: I don't know what happened that night, and I don't want to know.

I'm naturally a nervous person with anxiety. Often bouncing my leg and annoying my hubby. (I never notice I'm doing it) I can imagine I would fail the heck out of any lie detector test. We've actually discussed that before and hubby laughed and said they would loose their minds telling me to stop moving my legs constantly. :laughing:My granddaughter loves my bouncy leg though! Finally it has a use! She thinks its a horsey haha! :laughing:I wonder though what effect that would have on the test? Anyone know how they manage to work around nervous movements like this? Or would it just be a lost cause to even try? (Picturing the detector needles picking up every little movement I make is hilarious!)

Same here, it makes me think of having my blood pressure taken at the doctor's office. I ALWAYS have high bp the first time they take it because I'm nervous and thinking about it too much, then take it again just before I leave and it's always normal. I imagine I'd be so nervous about a polygraph that I'd fail no matter what it was about :)

Ain't that the truth! Even if I KNEW I was innocent, I wouldn't take one.

And a lot of people who suggest them know the results are meaningless but say that the willingness to take one says something. But even that isn't true as plenty of people say they'd never take one even if innocent! I definitely understand wishing there was a simple test like that that could tell you definitively if someone is lying, that would be amazing. Alas...

Imo. Dr Spitz only advocates to help bring justice on the big cases.

Now it's been 20 years and he is still staying in the media in regards to the JBR murder.

But why isn't he going full steam ahead with other unsolved cases that he encountered within the last 20years.

So he may want justice for JBR.

But it seems like he wants the spotlight as well. Jmo

Imo. Dr Spitz only advocates to help bring justice on the big cases.

Now it's been 20 years and he is still staying in the media in regards to the JBR murder.

But why isn't he going full steam ahead with other unsolved cases that he encountered within the last 20years.

So he may want justice for JBR.

But it seems like he wants the spotlight as well. Jmo

He assists wherever he's invited. And that just so happens to be on the spotlight cases. I don't think he seeks the spotlight... I think the spotlight seeks him. He's 90 years old.. But, he's worked on several high-profile cases - Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, Caylee Anthony, Lana Clarkson, Richard Ramirez.

He assists wherever he's invited. And that just so happens to be on the spotlight cases. I don't think he seeks the spotlight... I think the spotlight seeks him. He's 90 years old.. But, he's worked on several high-profile cases - Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, Caylee Anthony, Lana Clarkson, Richard Ramirez.

You just proved my point.

You said he assists when invited.

But he was invited on this case decades or so ago.

Now we all know that Casey Anthony killed her child.

But after being found not guilty.

Dr Spitz let it go because there's no more attention once a person is found not guilty. Jmo

You just proved my point.

You said he assists when invited.

But he was invited on this case decades or so ago.

Now we all know that Casey Anthony killed her child.

But after being found not guilty.

Dr Spitz let it go because there's no more attention once a person is found not guilty. Jmo

Well its not like Casey Anthony can be tried again, so its kind of pointless for him to continue talking about it. All that would do is open him up to lawsuits. Even if he truly feels emotionally connected to these innocent victims, its not like he wants to invite lawsuits (or have to give money to CA...)

You just proved my point. You said he assists when invited. But he was invited on this case decades or so ago. Now we all know that Casey Anthony killed her child. But after being found not guilty. Dr Spitz let it go because there's no more attention once a person is found not guilty. Jmo
I guess I don't understand your point, then. Because I fail to see how I proved it at all. Dr. Spitz discusses this case when called upon to do so, as he has with other cases. And I don't see how this case and the Caylee Anthony case can be compared. There has been no trial in this case.

I guess I don't understand your point, then. Because I fail to see how I proved it at all. Dr. Spitz discusses this case when called upon to do so, as he has with other cases. And I don't see how this case and the Caylee Anthony case can be compared. There has been no trial in this case.
Exactly. Apples and Oranges honestly. One has been to court and found not guilty. She can't be tried again. (Unfortunately) JonBenet's has never been to court and there is
a completely different scenario. Dr. Spitz was asked BY THE BPD to investigate. He did NOT insert himself into the investigation. The Ramsey's, when asked by the BPD to give permission to allow Dr. Spitz into the home to see the crime scene, refused to allow him into the home. Now if they had NOTHING to hide, why would they refuse help from Dr. Spitz? That's the big question. If they wanted her case solved and the perp caught, they would have welcomed any and all help period.
Now Dexter you said "Now we all know that Casey Anthony killed her child" (I agree totally btw) but she was found Not Guilty. So Dr. Spitz can't really speak further on that case without risking a lawsuit. There have been no arrests made besides the idiot JMK in JonBenet's murder. So Dr. Spitz can speak out if he has evidence pointing to Burke.
Like OJ..... this crime may get its answer in the civil court only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back