Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If PDI/JDI, there is no rational or plausible explanation for the deception and flat-out lies surrounding Burke and the 911 call. If straight PDI/JDI, they would have absolute zero reason to lie about Burke being up during the 911 call. In fact, it would have helped their cause(PDI/JDI)to have LE know Burke was up during the 911 call, because it would have shown that the parents were waking up/asking Burke when he last saw his sister etc...

We have without a doubt, proof Burke was up and very near his parents during the 911 call. JR's tone when addressing Burke is undeniably, parent-child, and his tongue is poisonous with contempt, when he says "We're not speaking to you". Now why would JR have contempt for Burke, if he was completely innocent and out of the scenario? What reasons would they have to be upset with their only living child? What reasons would they have to lie to police about him being up during the 911 call?

Why would they tell BR to go back to bed and fake like he was sleeping? Why would they usher him out of the house before being questioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, but there is motive. It's the same motive we find in 90% of all murders:

Inadequacy and jealousy.

In the 24 hours leading up to her murder, the only person displaying maladjusted, premeditated, spiteful, and contempt-filled behavior towards her, was BR.

Furthermore, the fact that the Ramsey's prevented the release of BR's medical records, should set-off alarm bells. Now why would they not release his medical records?

The fact is, "someone" broke into the Department of Social Services computers in June of 1997, and breached Burke Ramsey's Social Services records, along with documents and information concerning his interview with Dr. Bernhard.

If PDI/JDI, there is no rational or plausible explanation for the deception and flat-out lies surrounding Burke and the 911 call. If straight PDI/JDI, they would have absolute zero reason to lie about Burke being up during the 911 call. In fact, it would have helped their cause(PDI/JDI)to have LE know Burke was up during the 911 call, because it would have shown that the parents were waking up/asking Burke when he last saw his sister etc...

We have without a doubt, proof Burke was up and very near his parents during the 911 call. JR's tone when addressing Burke is undeniably, parent-child, and his tongue is poisonous with contempt, when he says "We're not speaking to you". Now why would JR have contempt for Burke, if he was completely innocent and out of the scenario? What reasons would they have to be upset with their only living child? What reasons would they have to lie to police about him being up during the 911 call?

Why would they tell BR to go back to bed and fake like he was sleeping? Why would they usher him out of the house before being questioned?

Just as a matter of record, I don't think you can infer too much from the tones or attitude in voices heard on that recorded 911 call. Any short or clipped comments to Burke could just as easily have been because of stress and the fact he was in the parent's way at that point, adding to their irrigation. Not that he was the cause necessarily. I think you have to keep trying to take out your theory and continuously look at the facts for other ways of interpreting them. (However, I am not saying you aren't 100% right, just that you need to be willing to look at it from other perspectives) Hope I am not stepping on any toes!

A book Holly Smith wrote about her life had a chapter on the Ramseys removed?

icedtea4me,
Correct, including her thoughts on JonBenet being sexually assaulted, feces, underwear, etc. All redacted once the R's had a preview.

icedtea4me,
Correct, including her thoughts on JonBenet being sexually assaulted, feces, underwear, etc. All redacted once the R's had a preview.

What is the title of Holly Smith's autobiography, a book Holly Smith wrote about Holly Smith's life?

What is the title of Holly Smith's autobiography, a book Holly Smith wrote about Holly Smith's life?

icedtea4me,
I forget what the title was now, she was writing about her lifes work with children and how it played out. Stuff about the Ramsey case was redacted.

icedtea4me,
I forget what the title was now, she was writing about her lifes work with children and how it played out. Stuff about the Ramsey case was redacted.

Was her book "The Fire of Five Hearts"?

Just as a matter of record, I don't think you can infer too much from the tones or attitude in voices heard on that recorded 911 call. Any short or clipped comments to Burke could just as easily have been because of stress and the fact he was in the parent's way at that point, adding to their irrigation. Not that he was the cause necessarily. I think you have to keep trying to take out your theory and continuously look at the facts for other ways of interpreting them. (However, I am not saying you aren't 100% right, just that you need to be willing to look at it from other perspectives) Hope I am not stepping on any toes!

I've heard the tone. Furthermore, the tone in which JR speaks to BR on the 911 call has substantiated by numerous experts. Former FBI profiler, Jim Clemente, who captained the re-investigation, said this: "It was in a very authoritative manner, in which it appeared he(John)was talking to someone who was subservient to him." Laura Richards also stated that the tone was parent-child, and added, "It was quite clipped and authoritive." The fact is, JR barked at BR, when speaking to him at the end of the 911 call. This isn't my conjecture, or interpretation. We need to start accepting known facts about this case, instead of ignoring or playing down certain evidence that doesn't fit into a personal theory.

I've heard the tone. Furthermore, the tone in which JR speaks to BR on the 911 call has substantiated by numerous experts. Former FBI profiler, Jim Clemente, who captained the re-investigation, said this: "It was in a very authoritative manner, in which it appeared he(John)was talking to someone who was subservient to him." Laura Richards also stated that the tone was parent-child, and added, "It was quite clipped and authoritive." The fact is, JR barked at BR, when speaking to him at the end of the 911 call. This isn't my conjecture, or interpretation. We need to start accepting known facts about this case, instead of ignoring or playing down certain evidence that doesn't fit into a personal theory.
Which would be true whether or not Burke had committed any part of the crime or none at all. He was their child, they were under intense pressure and ordering him around in an authoritative and demanding fashion. You are correct. I am just suggesting that it doesn't mean he did anything, only that they, John and/or Patsy were tense and upset. You can't with any certainty, discern anything about Burke's involvement or lack of involvement from that.

Which would be true whether or not Burke had committed any part of the crime or none at all. He was their child, they were under intense pressure and ordering him around in an authoritative and demanding fashion. You are correct. I am just suggesting that it doesn't mean he did anything, only that they, John and/or Patsy were tense and upset. You can't with any certainty, discern anything about Burke's involvement or lack of involvement from that.

If you accept that Burke was up and near his parents during the 911 call, then you also have to accept that the parents told their son to go back to his room and pretend he was sleeping, and not to come out until his dad came for him. We can tip-toe and make excuses for all the red flags we see, but sooner or later,

"If you start to smell some of the shitt, you start smelling all of the shitt." - Doug Stanhope

I hope they videotape his depositions.

Let's hope the court has access to the videotaped outtakes from Dr Phil. We only saw a cut down version of what would have been filmed. We only saw what they wanted us to see.

John has made Freudian slips before like when interviewed by Kane and he claimed to have not been able to read Jonbenet's autopsy "with her accidentally......" and then catches himself and can't complete the sentence.

I'd even do a Pay Per View for the outtakes.

I think it needs no genius to assume it was accidental death for a kidnapping.

I am old enough to know that being smarter than people judging you is not a wise option.

It is better to be a sadist "pretending or not" to be a moron than a genius being a saint.

[edit] for these who are too naive. Genius = your money can be stolen by him, sadist = most people assume they are stronger than him and will rob his money at the proper time. You know. animal instincts working at that level with most people not trying to do anything to fix it.

This isn't necessarily true. Simply because they lied about BR being up, doesn't automatically mean he killed her; it simply means, they wanted him out of the picture all together, as to protect the information he possessed about that night. BR no doubt was up that night; and he no doubt has information about that night. That information could be anything: knowledge of a quarrel between the parents in the middle of the night, etc. The parents' reasoning for saying he was sleeping was to imply BR did not have this information, and for the police to leave him alone (i.e. not interrogate him thoroughly), because such information would lead back to what actually did happen that night.

They would need to lie about him being up, particularly at the beginning of the investigation/that day police arrived, because they needed time to coach him. So they said he wasn't up at all and whisked him off to FW's to buy themselves time. Simple.

icedtea4me,

Has it ever occurred to you that said chapter was removed simply because the majority of the content was unsubstantiated and/or confirmed as untrue by the author?

That isn't your conjecture, and yes, I think many would agree about the tone; your conjecture, and more to Jolamom's initial point, was your specific conjecture as to why the parents lied about BR being up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298