Burlap and Forensics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Meaning of burlap sack:

Schwally assumes that in prehistoric times the loin-cloth was the usual and sole garment worn by the Israelites. In historic times it came to be worn for religious purposes only, on extraordinary occasions, or at mourning ceremonies. It is natural that, under certain circumstances, the Prophets also should have worn the saḳ, as in the case of Isaiah, who wore nothing else, and was commanded by God to don it (Isa. xx. 2). Old traditions easily assume a holy character. Thus Schwally points to the circumstance that the Moslem pilgrim, as soon as he puts his foot on*Ḥaram, the holy soil, takes off all the clothes he is wearing, and dons the*iḥram....

Haram means sacred place or sacred soil. Is LISK cleansing the women?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Very interesting.

Meaning of burlap sack:

Schwally assumes that in prehistoric times the loin-cloth was the usual and sole garment worn by the Israelites. In historic times it came to be worn for religious purposes only, on extraordinary occasions, or at mourning ceremonies. It is natural that, under certain circumstances, the Prophets also should have worn the saḳ, as in the case of Isaiah, who wore nothing else, and was commanded by God to don it (Isa. xx. 2). Old traditions easily assume a holy character. Thus Schwally points to the circumstance that the Moslem pilgrim, as soon as he puts his foot on*Ḥaram, the holy soil, takes off all the clothes he is wearing, and dons the*iḥram....

Haram means sacred place or sacred soil. Is LISK cleansing the women?

Jumping off your post for a minute, then there's the PIG necklace...

Just a thought. (Turning off emotion) ARS left a cross inside JR'S orifices / torso, like a calling card, we were just discussing this earlier today somewhere, I don't know where.

What pig necklace? Hmm

Let me see if I can find it...it could belong to one of the victims, very likely, but it was a thought by another poster, about the calling card and I was reminded of ARS and Jessica Ridgeway when he left the cross pendant... lemme see...

Eta: it appears it was deleted I think for being off topic bc Google puts me at a page where I do not see it when i was responding to a post in the breaking news thread. There are a million threads here, doing my best. Bummed. :violin:

Let me see if I can find it...it could belong to one of the victims, very likely, but it was a thought by another poster, about the calling card and I was reminded of ARS and Jessica Ridgeway when he left the cross pendant... lemme see...

Eta: it appears it was deleted I think for being off topic bc Google puts me at a page where I do not see it when i was responding to a post in the breaking news thread. There are a million threads here, doing my best. Bummed. :violin:
Well in the Muslim and Jewish religions as discussed in mt earlier post... pig or pork is seen as "unclean" or unholy.

Also, pigs are Hooved animals and are synonymous with being bad or "evil"...

Along with this...reasons why Muslims and Jewish religions will not eat pork is because they dwell near the water... very very odd.

Just a thought. (Turning off emotion) ARS left a cross inside JR'S orifices / torso, like a calling card, we were just discussing this earlier today somewhere, I don't know where.

I also remember there were 2 crosses including the one he left in the car and his mother remembered his cross when the pics were published by LE. I wonder if he had several. The two I saw were only slightly different like hand made. Am I remembering that correctly?.

ETA: I know you're turning off emotions but Jessica's case is what fixed me on WS even though I did not register at that time. I still think the intensity of his escalation seems to great in too short a time. There was never any mention of UID's possibly tied to him. From a failed assault of a young woman right to Jessica? I don't see it
Sorry for bringing that here.

I'm thinking it likely belonged to the victim, the necklace, but who knows, it was a thought someone made and I was like yeah ARS did that, left a pendant on the victim.

I'm thinking it likely belonged to the victim, the necklace, but who knows, it was a thought someone made and I was like yeah ARS did that, left a pendant on the victim.
Thank you.

Another interpretation I found of pigs is quite significant as well with its relation to water, uncleanliness and how the demon essentially stalks the pig and uses it as a means to be cleansed

Matthew 15:11
“What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”
So why the obsession with the pigs? They were just there by happenstance. I submit to you the pigs were a casualty of opportunity from the demonic perspective. The demons “begged” to be “placed” into the herd of pigs. They were not chosen because they are unclean but because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In essence, the demons looked at the pigs as taxis. They were not interested in a symbiotic relationship with the pigs but as a vehicle to the water. The demons wasted no time either; they ran directly into the river and killed the pigs.

Well in the Muslim and Jewish religions as discussed in mt earlier post... pig or pork is seen as "unclean" or unholy.

Also, pigs are Hooved animals and are synonymous with being bad or "evil"...

Along with this...reasons why Muslims and Jewish religions will not eat pork is because they dwell near the water... very very odd.

Sheep and Goats are hoofed as well and not traditionally depicted as "evil" as you say, so,,, wonder where that goes....
Most every animal we depend on dwells near the water. Not wanting a debate on dogma, but when one calls out a segment of society I have doubts as to whether it is appropriate here.

JMO

Thank you.

Another interpretation I found of pigs is quite significant as well with its relation to water, uncleanliness and how the demon essentially stalks the pig and uses it as a means to be cleansed

Matthew 15:11
“What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”
So why the obsession with the pigs? They were just there by happenstance. I submit to you the pigs were a casualty of opportunity from the demonic perspective. The demons “begged” to be “placed” into the herd of pigs. They were not chosen because they are unclean but because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In essence, the demons looked at the pigs as taxis. They were not interested in a symbiotic relationship with the pigs but as a vehicle to the water. The demons wasted no time either; they ran directly into the river and killed the pigs.

The wearing of a cross pendant or it being placed on them ...is that to interpret it as an "exorcism" or cleansing of the soul? Same with the pig necklace.. not the same as a cross however just as symbolic... especially with the ties pigs have to just about all religions

Sheep and Goats are hoofed as well and not traditionally depicted as "evil" as you say, so,,, wonder where that goes....
Most every animal we depend on dwells near the water. Not wanting a debate on dogma, but when one calls out a segment of society I have doubts as to whether it is appropriate here.

JMO
I apologize it was not my intention to call out any particular segment of society. Jusr pointing out that it could have significance to almost all religions. As pigs specifically are a Hooved creature seen as unholy and unclean.

I apologize it was not my intention to call out any particular segment of society. Jusr pointing out that it could have significance to almost all religions. As pigs specifically are a Hooved creature seen as unholy and unclean.

If the pig necklace was not the victims...I can only assume that the murderer would have placed it with her to symbolize the uncleanliness of the victim ...placing them near water to cleanse them. Thanks everyone!!

As I recall the reference to the "pig necklace";
"The remains are believed to be of a woman between the ages of 20 and 30, possibly Asian. She was wearing a 22 karat gold pig pendant which may be a reference in Asian culture to "The Year of the Pig." This leads some to believe she died at the age of 29. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer (quickest way I could find it)

MOO

As I recall the reference to the "pig necklace";
"The remains are believed to be of a woman between the ages of 20 and 30, possibly Asian. She was wearing a 22 karat gold pig pendant which may be a reference in Asian culture to "The Year of the Pig." This leads some to believe she died at the age of 29. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer (quickest way I could find it)

MOO
Thank you!! This is helpful too!

By whom? So back to my point are cattle, horses, lambs and Llamas unholy? I think it's a moot point and anyone can disagree, even a serial killer with warped senses?

The wearing of a cross pendant or it being placed on them ...is that to interpret it as an "exorcism" or cleansing of the soul? Same with the pig necklace.. not the same as a cross however just as symbolic... especially with the ties pigs have to just about all religions

I have a cross pendant. FOR ME is is merely a symbol of what I hold dear. It is also a sacramental. To take it as a powerful amulet would be sacrilege. That is not to say that some other warped mind, (worse than my own) could not take it that way. It's not uncommon for people with certain psychoses to misinterpret commonly understood themes especially historical ones.
I think it would be beneficial to address those ideas in terms of their content and specific historical or documented references rather than generalities.

I have a cross pendant. FOR ME is is merely a symbol of what I hold dear. It is also a sacramental. To take it as a powerful amulet would be sacrilege. That is not to say that some other warped mind, (worse than my own) could not take it that way. It's not uncommon for people with certain psychoses to misinterpret commonly understood themes especially historical ones.
I think it would be beneficial to address those ideas in terms of their content and specific historical or documented references rather than generalities.
The cross pendant was not the victims..

The cross pendant was not the victims..

Thank you. The point being as to specifics and not generalities. Specifically it would be helpful to reference where we get the 'cross pendant' ' the pig pendant' , etc. where does the information come from from that it was placed, was owned, etc.and can we cite the reference. Or whether it has grown legs from speculation.
I just remember as a guest that these kinds of specifics helped me to distinguish facts from speculation, and ultimately prompted me to join WS ( possibly to the chagrin of many, lol)

Thank you. The point being as to specifics and not generalities. Specifically it would be helpful to reference where we get the 'cross pendant' ' the pig pendant' , etc. where does the information come from from that it was placed, was owned, etc.and can we cite the reference. Or whether it has grown legs from speculation.
I just remember as a guest that these kinds of specifics helped me to distinguish facts from speculation, and ultimately prompted me to join WS ( possibly to the chagrin of many, lol)
Couldn't find anything about a cross pendant but do recall the pig charm (h/t Theforeigner).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back