CA - 10 children rescued from horrible conditions, Fairfield, 31 Mar 2018 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More photos from here: http://abc7news.com/10-fairfield-kids-rescued-parents-arrested-for-neglect-and-abuse/3472588/

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• bathroom.jpg
    bathroom.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 414
  • bedroom.jpg
    bedroom.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 421
  • Kid room.jpg
    Kid room.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 422
  • Kid room 2.jpg
    Kid room 2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 418

Ok, wow. Thanks for the better picture. The first one was a mess. That said so much of what I said still stands. I don't see a background layer of dirt and feces. The blinds are white and unbroken. The toilet is white with what looks a pink smear on the seat top from a magic marker. And then it looks like someone dumped a load of crap on the floor recently. But what do I know. I don't know what a room would look like with kids locked in it. But I'd still say a room covered in feces with small children locked in it would have feces all over the walls and sides at small children's level and the toilet would be dirty all over.

This stuff looks weirdly green almost like pureed grass clippings or something. It's really weird looking.

There's a started by a family friend:

https://www..com/ywevq-helping-a-friend-in-need

Hello everyone! My coworker and friend is going through a hard time and I'm hoping to raise some money to help her out!

(She has said that she doesn't want real names used, or pictures of her, but she gave me pictures of her kids that she's ok with me posting. I will be reffering to her as R and her husband as J)

On the morning of April 1st, her husband, J, left home to go pick up R from the bus stop after her shift at work. We work night shift so it was early morning when they returned home and woke their kids up. They realized that one of their sons was missing and he had apperently run away (things he took: blanket, pillow, a pack of hotdogs from the fridge and some toys). They, along with their other kids, tore apart the house looking for him or anything that could be some kind of clue.By this time the police had arrived.

The police took a look at the messy house and declared it was "child endangerment" to be raising kids in such a messy house, arrested R for "child abuse", and then took her to the police station. Because her husband, J, was out driving looking for their runaway son, the rest of her kids were sent to different foster homes at the time.

(At this point I would just like to say that their son was found several days later, safe and sound. And a week later, R's kids were sent to her mother's house where they still currently are)

Being bailed out of jail set her back $22,000, on top of her missing a week or work, because she was in jail. To make matters worse, when she got out of jail she had to get emergency surgery because of gallbladder inflammation. I don't know how much that costs, but she did miss another week of work (which means another week of no pay).

Update: Due to recent developments, she now desperatly needs a lawyer and has no money to do so. I don't want to get into specfics, so I'll leave it vague; things have gotten worse and her kids are in trouble. They are not in immediate danger, but they do neep help. All money is now being put towards a lawyer to help with this situation.

Thank you so much for reading this, and if you can't donate anything, I would greatly appreciate if you could spread this around. Again, thank you.

I wonder if the youngest were locked in the bathroom with no diapers. How else can you explain feces like that? It's beyond comprehension. Surely toilet trained children would sit on the toilet, if they can get to it, that is.

That looks like animal feces to me. In a report I just saw on HLN, it was reported that there was animal feces and rotten/spoiled food on the floors.

It looks as if that bathroom was used as a litter box for the pets. Deplorable - I agree with Deedee21's comment upthread that the animals need to be removed from that household, as well. Hopefully, they've been rescued.

That looks like animal feces to me. In a report I just saw on HLN, it was reported that there was animal feces and rotten/spoiled food on the floors.

It looks as if that bathroom was used as a litter box for the pets. Deplorable - I agree with Deedee21's comment upthread that the animals need to be removed from that household, as well. Hopefully, they've been rescued.

I agree. My aunt had a second bathroom that only the cats used and only seemed to be cleaned when she got news (had a cw friend) that CPS was coming by. It looked just like that. I hated visiting her house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw in an article that the mom herself said that she is "an amazing mom". Right below the picture of her bathroom floor covered in feces.

View attachment 134351

WHAT is going on in with all these abuse cases in California lately? (rhetorical question; I know this stuff goes on everywhere).

I wish I had not looked. Amazing is right. I am always beyond amazed that people live like that. They must not have olfactory glands,

The children’s mother told reporters that police have the wrong idea and that she tore apart her own house looking for her missing 12-year-old son, ABC station KGO-TV reported.

http://www.ksro.com/2018/05/14/mom-...-calls-charges-against-her-husband-appalling/

BS - why would she "tear apart the house" looking for a 12 year old? He's not an infant that may have crawled under/behind something.

Besides which, her friend stated that they knew he'd run away because he took a blanket, pillow, some hot dogs from the fridge, and some toys.

So why tear apart the house (according to the mother) looking for him if you knew he ran away?

BTW: No wonder the kid ran away - I would have, too! Good gawd!

This little boy is a hero. He has helped to save not only himself, but his siblings. Just like in the Turpin case where the brave sister escaped and saved her sisters & brothers.

I can't help but wonder how many more children are out there suffering in similar circumstances.

The children’s mother told reporters that police have the wrong idea and that she tore apart her own house looking for her missing 12-year-old son, ABC station KGO-TV reported.

http://www.ksro.com/2018/05/14/mom-...-calls-charges-against-her-husband-appalling/

BS - why would she "tear apart the house" looking for a 12 year old? He's not an infant that may have crawled under/behind something.

Besides which, her friend stated that they knew he'd run away because he took a blanket, pillow, some hot dogs from the fridge, and some toys.

So why tear apart the house (according to the mother) looking for him if you knew he ran away?

BTW: No wonder the kid ran away - I would have, too! Good gawd!

This little boy is a hero. He has helped to save not only himself, but his siblings. Just like in the Turpin case where the brave sister escaped and saved her sisters & brothers.

I can't help but wonder how many more children are out there suffering in similar circumstances.

bbm

The stuff of nightmares...it seems every week we see another horrible case.

Did they home school? One report said she did, but it also said she worked outside the home.

bbm

The stuff of nightmares...it seems every week we see another horrible case.

Did they home school? One report said she did, but it also said she worked outside the home.
Yep.

The family apparently had lived in the area for about a year, moving to Fairfield from Vallejo. It was reported that the children were being home-schooled.
https://www.dailyrepublic.com/solan...-of-children-inflicted-for-sadistic-purposes/

The children had been home-schooled and were seen outside so rarely that some neighbors were shocked to learn more than a few lived at the house.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ving-in-feces-garbage/?utm_term=.e6ae6b6c7141

All ten children slept in the same bedroom??? How'd they all fit in there? According to the mother "the children liked it that way"??? Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. If so, maybe they felt safer being all huddled together in one bedroom, what with the pellet/BB gun wounds, the burns, the bruises, and the puncture wounds allegedly inflicted upon them by dear ol' daddy.

Mother describes herself as an "amazing mother" and describes her husband as an "amazing person". All rightey then. Whatever dictionary she refers to for her definition of "amazing" needs to be burned - because the conditions these children were living under and the abuse/torture they endured does not fit my definition of "amazing" - at least, not in a good way.

I would guess that something got flushed and the toilet overflowed. That's the only way I can think the floor got so evenly covered but the rest of the room is not discolored.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I thought that at first, but then it occurred to me that if the toilet had overflowed, the sides of the toilet bowl wouldn't have been so pristine.

How many bathrooms? If I recall correctly, it is a four bedroom house.

Rogers claims the mess came from her tearing the house apart to look for her son in March. Lt. Hurlbut said officers found the boy sleeping under a bush in a neighbor's yard.

http://pix11.com/2018/05/14/parents...n-found-in-squalor-describe-years-of-torture/

During the following six weeks, investigators say the children started to open up about how Allen was treating them.

"The children described incidents of intentional abuse, puncture wounds, burns, bruising and injuries consistent with being shot with a pellet or BB gun," Hurlbut said.

"When the children were safe with other family members it came to light that there was significant abuse and incidents of torture," Chief Deputy District Attorney Sharon Henry said. "The children who were interviewed talked about the incidents, which went back several years."

Allegations in the criminal complaint date back to 2014, Henry said.

"That's why this is absolutely crazy," Rogers said of the children's father. "He was the nice guy. He was the one playing video games with them and I was telling them we need to clean up and do chores."

Rogers allowed KTXL to see the conditions inside her home but she claimed the mess was made by the police department when they arrested Allen.

5 sets of bunk beds in one room? How could you fit 10 kids in one room? No 12 yob or girl wants to share a room with a bunch of babies and toddlers. I don't buy that. :/

OMG. Every link is more horrific that the one before.

I just don't get it. Wouldn't someone at least clean up the animal waste before giving a tour to the press???

She led reporters through the house, which the AP reported still looked squalid behind the cream-colored, hedge-lined exterior: animal droppings littered the bathroom, and scuff marks still covered some walls.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Don7777
Back