CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#Turpin Defense Attorney just said given the "voluminous" amount of discovery, evidence, audio/video recordings, says he will do his best to be ready for Preliminary hearing.

https://twitter.com/sharonchenfox5/status/967152015762739200

⭐️Emphasis on “audio/video recordings”⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catching up. Thanks. RBBM. Considering it is on 13 victims, I sure it is a lot of stuff. JMHO I bet they ask for a continuance.

Link not available....thanks for trying

Does YouTube work for you?

[video=youtube;pWF7YeLe3ME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWF7YeLe3ME[/video]

I would love it if the jail guards shaved this idiots head. That gray bob cut is too pathetic to look at anymore.

LT looked really nervous - spinning in her chair, smacking her lips, looking around. I think she knows she's going away for a very long time.

LT looked really nervous - spinning in her chair, smacking her lips, looking around. I think she knows she's going away for a very long time.

I agree, she looked nervous. Actually they both looked nervous, but she more so than he did. He looked more POed.

Lawd help me and whomever typed this stuff up. Working on showing what changed. I KNEW that no way they could stick with the 1/1/10 because they were still in Texas.

http://riverside.courts.ca.gov/media/first_amended_complaint.pdf
Turpin 1st amended complaint 1.JPG
The above named defendants DAVID ALLEN TURPIN AND LOUISE ANN TURPIN committed a violation of section 206 of the Penal Code, a felony, in that on or about 6/11/2010 through and including 1/14/18, in the County of Riverside, State of California, the defendant(s) did wilfully and unlawfully and with the intent to cause cruel or extreme pain and suffering for the purpose of revenge, extortion, persuasion, or for any sadistic purpose, inflicted great bodily injury upon the person of another, to wit : (name of victims for this count)

13# stayed the same
That the above named defendant DAVID ALLEN TURPIN committed a violation of Penal Code section 288, subdivision (b), subsection (1), a felony, in that on or about 11/16/2012 through and including 11/15/2013, in the County of Riverside, State of California, the defendant did wilfully, unlawfully, and lewdly commit a lewd and lascivious act upon and with the body and certain parts and members thereof of JANE DOE (JOR.T), a child under the age of fourteen years, by use of force, violence, duress, menace, and fear of immediate and unlawful bodily injury, with the intent of arousing, appealing to, and gratifying the lust, passions, and sexual desires of the said defendant and the said child.

Turpin 1st amended complaint 2.JPG
The above named defendants DAVID ALLEN TURPIN AND LOUISE ANN TURPIN committed a violation of Penal Code section 368, subdivision (b), subsection (1), a felony in that on or about ..... through and including 1/14/18, in the County of Riverside, State of California, the defendant(s) did wilfully and unlawfully, under circumstances and conditions likely to produce great bodily harm and death, cause and permit an elder and dependent adult, to wit (victim name), with knowledge that he/she was an elder and dependent adult, to suffer, and inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain and mental suffering, and having care and custody there of did wilfully cause and permit the person and health of the elder and dependent adult to be injured and placed in a situation where such person and health were endangered.

Turpin 1st amended complaint 3.JPG
That the avove named defendants DAVID ALLEN TURPIN AND LOUISE ANN TURPIN committed a violation of Penal Code section 273a, a subdvision (a), a felony, in that, on or about .... through and including ..., in the County of Riverside, State of California, the defendant(s) did wilfully and unlawfully, under circumstances and conditions likely to produce great bodily harm and death, cause and permit a child (victim name), to suffer, and inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain and mental suffering, and having the care and custody of said child, did wilfully cause and permit the person and health of said child be injured and did wilfully cause and permit said child to be placed in such a situation that (his/her) person and health was endangered
Turpin 1st amended complaint 4.JPG

That the above named defendants DAVID ALLEN TURPIN AND LOUISE ANN TURPIN committed a violation of Penal Code section 236, a felony, in that on or about 1/2015/15 through and including 1/14/2018, in the County of Riverside, State of California, the defendant(s) did wilfully and unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud, and deceit, violate the personal liberty of (victim name)

That the above named defendant LOUISE ANN TURPIN committed a violation of Penal Code section 245, subdivision (a), subsection (4), a felony, in that on or about 1/15/2015 through and including 1/14/2018, in the County of Riverside, State of California, the defendant did willfully and unlawfully commit an assault upon JANE DOE (JOR.T.), by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury. *I spelled willfully just as they did, which were different in various places*

Refresher Initials and birth order
1. (F) Jen 07/28/1988 *ancestry
2. (M) Jos 02/03/1992 * ancestry
3. (F) Jes 11/03/1993 * ancestry
4. (M) Jon 11/17/1995 * ancestry
5. (F) Joy 05/21/1997 * ancestry
6. (F) Jul 06/15/1998 * Texas birth index
7. (F) Jea 07/27/1999 *Texas birth index
8. (F) Jor *paternal grandmother obit
9. (M) Jam *paternal grandmother obit
10. (F) Joa *paternal grandmother obit
11. (F) Jol *paternal grandmother obit
12. (F) Julis *paternal grandmother obit ***JOLIS on the Complaint counts
13. (F) Jan *4/2015 *parents FB account photo

Why does Louise seem so cheerful?
Hmm, I think she may be attracted to her lawyer, based upon her body language (like she is sitting close for protection) and her laughing response to him when he was turned toward her trying to get the March date confirmed. Plus nerves.

What did his lawyer mean at the end when he was talking about the media and then said DT would appear as present?
Do they have him appearing somehow different than he is normally (daily in jail)? Do they have him drugged?
I'm (as usual) confused.

yes, the question was" it is our understanding he will appear as he is in future Court hearings". My thought was that he would continue to wear his wig?. Because otherwise, it will be referencing street clothes, but judge followed with... it will be up to the sheriff about that.

Lawd help me and whomever typed this stuff up. Working on showing what changed. I KNEW that no way they could stick with the 1/1/10 because they were still in Texas.
Thanks mimi! It looks like the last 3 years have been the worst of the worst.

I need to review a timeline.

yes, the question was" it is our understanding he will appear as he is in future Court hearings". My thought was that he would continue to wear his wig?. Because otherwise, it will be referencing street clothes, but judge followed with... it will be up to the sheriff about that.

maybe they were referring to 'street clothes' vs. orange jumpsuit? Or with hidden shackles vs. no shackles? IDK.

Hmm, I think she may be attracted to her lawyer, based upon her body language (like she is sitting close for protection) and her laughing response to him when he was turned toward her trying to get the March date confirmed. Plus nerves.

Some women, if they have been sexually abused, will default to acting coy, smiley, charming, flirty, etc. when dealing with men.
It's like they think this is the only way to 'please' men. Not unusual.

Some women, if they have been sexually abused, will default to acting coy, smiley, charming, flirty, etc. when dealing with men.
It's like they think this is the only way to 'please' men. Not unusual.

And some women who haven't been sexually abused do the same thing.

Does YouTube work for you?

[video=youtube;pWF7YeLe3ME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWF7YeLe3ME[/video]

Thank you I use FB all the time but that link,just does not work....this does.

What did his lawyer mean at the end when he was talking about the media and then said DT would appear as present?
Do they have him appearing somehow different than he is normally (daily in jail)? Do they have him drugged?
I'm (as usual) confused.
DT attorney spoke of 2 Motions he has made in reference to media coverage. The Judge signed an order so that they could appear as "as he is here today in future hearings" The Judge said yes that is what her Order says and as long as the Sheriff has no problem it will stand. They were both shackled prior. JMHO the Attorneys are attempting to not have their clients shown as the media has (zoomed in on shackles on ankles and hands) and hold to the innocent until proven guilty in court of law. Not in public opinion.
Jan 2018 media zoomed david turpin media zoom jan 2018.JPG
Jan 2018 david turpin chain court drawing.JPG

Feb 23 2018 media zoomed David Turpin media zoom feb 23 2018.JPG

Thanks mimi! It looks like the last 3 years have been the worst of the worst.

I need to review a timeline.
your welcome.
I tried to paste it here but it all ran together so I did the ss only way I could figure out how to show the diff of the orig and the first amended. It does flow better how they have it now.

Any more on the LT felony assault charge?

2/23/18
Count 42
That the above named defendant LOUISE ANN TURPIN committed a violation of Penal Code section 245, subdivision (a), subsection (4), a felony, in that on or about 1/15/2015 through and including 1/14/2018, in the County of Riverside, State of California, the defendant did willfully and unlawfully commit an assault upon JANE DOE (JOR.T.), by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stassy75