CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The abuse started when the family was living in Ft Worth and part of the time there the parents lived apart from the children. The parents just came by to drop off food to the children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids did not know what a policeman was or what medicine was.

Parents ate but denied kids.

Parents at a time lived separately from kids (remember someone mentioned a trailer?)

My god. This is worse than I thought. Those angels. I cannot believe the hell they've lived through. I feel gutted. :(

The kids wrote in journals. This is going to be an evidence to shame all other evidences.

[insert super horrendous expletive here]
they bought candies, let the kids LOOK AT IT and then eat it themselves. What in the world?!?!?!

They need to be executed, this is horrific!! I'm shaking.

All of the victims have been examined and all are severely malnourished. Some have nerve damage due to the abuse. All have muscle wasting.
They were frequently beaten and strangled.

Oh dear God in heaven! What these children have endured is beyond the pale. Having to see those pies, having to watch the parents eat....and being chained and strangled.

None of the victims have seen a doctor in 4 years and none of them have ever seen a dentist

At least one of the eldest victims attended classes. Louise would accompany him, wait outside and then take him home.

They were never allowed to have toys however there were many toys found in the house in their original packaging, unopened.

The abuse started when the family was living in Ft Worth and part of the time there the parents lived apart from the children. The parents just came by to drop off food to the children.

This is mind numbing.

No charges of torture on the 2 year old. The 2 year old was getting enough to eat.

Children lack basic knowledge of life. Children didn’t know what a police officer was.

If they washed their hands above the wrist they would be chained up?!

Never seen a dentist, not seen a doctor in 4 years.

Because if they washed above their wrists the parents considered it PLAYING IN THE WATER! Just OMG

Not charging torture on the 2 yr old. They were getting enough to eat. Parents ate plenty of food but didn't share with children.

A man I used to work with years ago had 12-13 kids with his wife. They were a lovely family and in no way like these two criminals. His wife told me she loved being pregnant and having babies. Their eldest at the time was getting ready for college and their youngest was an infant. I wondered what she would do when she could no longer have kids. They lived in a relatively regular sized house but ran a tight ship and had everything organized. The wife also homeschooled them but unlike this woman her daughter was already accepted into an outstanding college. I am thinking this criminal loved the pregnant and baby stage too but to an unhealthy extreme and took it out on the kids when they got older. The baby looks chunky and healthy like a baby should unlike the other kids although the little one is so unhappy in the photo. Seems almost like mom doted on babies and wanted them to stay little and when they got to a certain age, abused them with lack of food, cruel punishment and only God knows what else. I also think her behavior in the videos and photos at recommitment ceremonies is very weird. It is like she's trying to relive and reclaim her youth. The video made me sick. I kept thinking about those poor malnourished kids having to dance and jump, their poor bones :(. She's a control freak. I think we have just touched the tip of the iceberg.

The notion that these kids were being "home schooled" really ticks me off. When mom married at 16, we don't even know if she had graduated high school. Who was educating these kids? I know some folks who are very responsible home schoolers and it is a lot of work. They do it for a variety of reasons. Personally I couldn't do it (and I have actually been employed as a teacher). But we (as society, as states, etc) have bought into some starry-eyed notion that such parents should be granted absolute carte blanche when it comes to their child's education. No license required, no degree, no curriculum, no conducive environment, no evaluation of how well the kids are doing, etc. Love and biology are nowhere near enough, folks. In some of the better organized "quivering" families, the older children tutor the younger ones, resulting in education that gets further and further watered down as it is passed down the line. And those are the more competent families. These family was clearly not competent, in any sense of the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb