CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok question: ONE count of lude act with a child under 14. ONE. This sounds a bit iffy and wrong. How did they find this out if the children haven't spoken yet? ONE count only? I don't think so. I am afraid we will be regaled with the most horrendous case of abuse and torture since WS became WS.

They said they are still investigating.

I am so incredibly relieved that the DA, victims services, etc. seem to have the children's well being taken care of. It seems that they are going through incredible measures to protect and heal them. I think they truly are in good hands.

I think so too and I think it's a message to those that may be thinking that they want to take advantage, exploit and use them - they will be protected.

This is horrifying, I knew it'd be bad but ouch. Those poor kids, thank goodness that brave girl got them out of there, I'm glad it sounds as though they're all relieved to have escaped. Glad to hear about the journals, that should help the police a lot in gathering evidence; these "parents" need to be locked up forever.

They don't know if there was a trigger or what it was to make the children escape.

Cannot answer whether the parents were equal partners in the abuse

This crap started in Texas so it was going on when those vow renewals were done. :(

That was so much to hear. I can’t imagine living it. The unopened toys. The pies.
Hog tied.
I am sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God only knows what they were told about the "outside world".

Thats what I thought too :( So sad that they were scared to find help all of that time likely because of lies they were told.

Mother gave birth to children in hospital/s, not at home

Could someone tell me, where did they live before moving to California, I think according to media, 7 years ago? Was the mother from W. Virginia too?
A search on Family Tree Now using David Turpin Perris Ca. will show all of the past addresses associated with him.
I won't link it in case it isn't allowed.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Several times, he called the parents Depraved individuals who committed Depraved acts of abuse on their children

The bravery of the 17-year old boggles the mind. I’m surprised she even knew how to use a phone and knew what 911 was. Horrendous stuff in this house. I hope they can all recover completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin