CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are just saying. The guns were bought. At a shop. Not paid to an underground illegal who traffics weaponry. Jmo

This is the gun capitol of the free world, underground foreign arms dealers buy weapons from us, we don't buy from them.

Virtually every illegally owned weapon in the US was "bought legally" by someone at some point, criminals aren't breaking into the firearm factories and stealing them before they are sold.

cnn had on screen presser coming up anyone else heard that somewhere else??

After the last pc when SB Sheriff said they will keep us updated with pc's he then back-tracked and said never mind, they will not be doing anymore PC's that the FBI will be doing them now.

This is the gun capitol of the free world, underground foreign arms dealers buy their weapons from us, we don't buy from them.

Virtually every illegally owned weapon in the US was "bought legally" by someone at some point, criminals are breaking into the firearm factories and stealing them, they get weapons that were already legally sold to dealers or private parties.

Just one example of many;
<snipped>

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ter-ongoing/UdObZBRoL1Gy3BiimtvkjK/story.html
Nov 16, 2015 - Search continues for weapons stolen from Worcester armory ... stealing high-capacity magazines from the Tennessee National Guard Armory.

Federal, state and local authorities are looking for the person who broke into the US Army Reserve Center in Worcester over the weekend and stole 16 firearms including handguns and assault rifles, officials said Monday.

The missing weapons include 10 9mm handguns and six M-4 assault rifles, Army Reserve spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Tad Fichtel said in a statement.

Do you know what time?

No and I am starting to wonder if CNN put up a banner by accident they are not teasing it or anything i was thrilled but starting to think they made another boo boo

Obama speaking tonight from the Oval Office at 8:00 EST. That's all i have seen.

See Something Say Something is so catchy

Have It Your Way .. Burger King
Good To The Last Drop FOlgers

Double your pleasure double your fun some gum

I have been trying to come up with something that , other than a backpack sitting in the road that would "suspcious" what examples would you guys call in?

Here (UK) we've had a terrorist threat ever since I can remember as a kid. With the IRA. And even tho we've had a cease fire now for a few years. There are still incidents. Bombings shootings general killings. It's played down by authorities Now pretty much. Not wishing to Stoke the fire but it does lead to tense situations. However LE keep on top of it.
We've
I've always been brought up to be vigilant. Same stuff you guys really. You see an unattended bag... tell someone. If you see something odd going on in yr 'hood.... tell someone. YOU are the best LE when it comes to eyes n ears to the ground. You KNOW what's strange or outta place where you live. Or if strange cars keep casing the joint. Or if people you don't know are hanging out over a period of times over some days/weeks... whatever doesn't sit right in yr mind/head/gut. Call it in to yr local LE or the # yr Feds have set up to give info... We have #crimestoppers here its an anonymous tip phone line. You just call in leave the details n that's it.
It's too dangerous NOT to call now if you ask me...

repectfully ,

the cause , is because for years all of our collation has been dropping bombs, killing there aunts uncle sister brother, friedns,making them homeless, hungry, thirsty----

what they are doing , in their minds ist identical to what we are doing to them

what they call terror we call war
what we call terror they call war

it truly is that simple - they are killing us , we have been killing them

what is the coalation repsonese ,, to make everything worse - that does not result in less attacks , it increases the liklihood of rage, just like us over here

there is no differnce

what the answer is I am clueless

it is not gonna stop - we are gonna keep killing their aunts uncles momms dad sisters over there and they are gonna keep doing the same to us

its simple really....................

Wow, beautifully and poetically written -- even thought the topic is ugly and awful -- and it says just what "it" is, IMO. SMH.

IMO, you should Keep this and be proud of how it is written. Really.

I doubt that he ever saw her face before they were married. I bet he was not happy once she revealed herself. I too wonder if she is not the person that owns that name. I saw a group photo of when she was a student and without the list of names I would not have picked her out. I am beginning to think she was planted and is no who she claims.
I wonder why he couldn't have found a Muslim wife here somewhere in the states. I keep wanting to blame all of this on her, but maybe he knew what type of spouse he wanted.

Btw. It struck me as odd to see a sewing machine sitting in a pic of their home. I can't seem to imagine a gub toting terrorist who sits and sews. I'd link the pic but my ipad crashes when I open the Daily Mail link. Not sure why.

Here (UK) we've had a terrorist threat ever since I can remember as a kid. With the IRA. And even tho we've had a cease fire now for a few years. There are still incidents. Bombings shootings general killings. It's played down by authorities Now pretty much. Not wishing to Stoke the fire but it does lead to tense situations. However LE keep on top of it.
We've
I've always been brought up to be vigilant. Same stuff you guys really. You see an unattended bag... tell someone. If you see something odd going on in yr 'hood.... tell someone. YOU are the best LE when it comes to eyes n ears to the ground. You KNOW what's strange or outta place where you live. Or if strange cars keep casing the joint. Or if people you don't know are hanging out over a period of times over some days/weeks... whatever doesn't sit right in yr mind/head/gut. Call it in to yr local LE or the # yr Feds have set up to give info... We have #crimestoppers here its an anonymous tip phone line. You just call in leave the details n that's it.
It's too dangerous NOT to call now if you ask me...

We have Crimestoppers here in Canada as well. They call yearly for a donation. I'm sure I am flagged as I once told them the kills were awesome!!! In an excited tone. Long story how it happened :blushing:

FBI searches home of San Bernardino attacker's friend who allegedly bought guns

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/0...n-bernardino-attacker-friend-who-bought-guns/

On Thursday, Gustavo Ramirez, who said he was Marquez&#8217;s stepfather, told a Times reporter that he and his wife hadn&#8217;t heard from Marquez since Wednesday, the day of the shooting, and were concerned. Ramirez said it was unlike Marquez not to come home.

NBC reported that Marquez&#8217;s younger brother and his father were detained temporarily.

The father told NBC Saturday afternoon that he does not know where his son is and declined further comment.

It was not until Friday that the FBI said it was investigating the massacre as a terrorist attack. If that's proven, it would be the deadliest strike by Islamic extremists on American soil since Sept. 11, 2001.

I wonder why he couldn't have found a Muslim wife here somewhere in the states. I keep wanting to blame all of this on her, but maybe he knew what type of spouse he wanted.

Btw. It struck me as odd to see a sewing machine sitting in a pic of their home. I can't seem to imagine a gub toting terrorist who sits and sews. I'd link the pic but my ipad crashes when I open the Daily Mail link. Not sure why.

It's common in arranged marriages. Is it possible that's how he met her, and not through the dating/marriage site? Maybe his parents knew someone over there or someone hired a matchmaker.

FBI searches home of San Bernardino attacker's friend who allegedly bought guns

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/0...n-bernardino-attacker-friend-who-bought-guns/

On Thursday, Gustavo Ramirez, who said he was Marquez’s stepfather, told a Times reporter that he and his wife hadn’t heard from Marquez since Wednesday, the day of the shooting, and were concerned. Ramirez said it was unlike Marquez not to come home.

NBC reported that Marquez’s younger brother and his father were detained temporarily.

The father told NBC Saturday afternoon that he does not know where his son is and declined further comment.

It was not until Friday that the FBI said it was investigating the massacre as a terrorist attack. If that's proven, it would be the deadliest strike by Islamic extremists on American soil since Sept. 11, 2001.

I wonder if he has been found or if he met with foul play?

"It was unclear Saturday night whether Marquez was in custody or whether any evidence was seized. Burguan said he didn't know whether Marquez had been arrested.&#65533; San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon told ABC News on Saturday that federal officials knew the location of the suspected buyer but that he did not know if the man would be taken into custody."

http://www.pe.com/articles/house-788434-authorities-says.html

Interesting snipped from link: "Escamilla sad that five years ago, he heard screams coming from Farook's home. Escamilla looked over and said he saw tools and oil stains and a man -- not Farook -- rolling on the ground in flames. Escamilla called 911, but someone put out the fire and took the man to a hospital before paramedics could arrive.

That was the most unusual incident Escamilla could recall involving Farook or his family. "There was never anything that would make me see the family as off or that they would hurt someone."

Escamilla said the four people who lived at Marquez's house were "outdoorsy." He didn't talk with them much but said Marquez had seemed "withdrawn" in the past three weeks."

http://www.pe.com/articles/house-788434-authorities-says.html

When Obama speaks tonight he better address this event for what it is. I saw a poll today from November that 66% of American's don't believe he has a clear plan on handling ISIS. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-do-americans-think-of-isis-syrian-refugees-terrorism/ I bet that number is even higher today. His administration has to denounce Radical Islamic Terrorism and admit that they've misread and mishandled this. In my opinion he owes the American people an apology for not taking this seriously from the very beginning, had he done that I believe ISIS would now be the JV team and lives may have been spared. I'm so disheartened.

we have crimestoppers here in canada as well. They call yearly for a donation. I'm sure i am flagged as i once told them the kills were awesome!!! In an excited tone. Long story how it happened :blushing:

lol &#128513;

When Obama speaks tonight he better address this event for what it is. I saw a poll today from November that 66% of American's don't believe he has a clear plan on handling ISIS. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-do-americans-think-of-isis-syrian-refugees-terrorism/ I bet that number is even higher today. His administration has to denounce Radical Islamic Terrorism and admit that they've misread and mishandled this. In my opinion he owes the American people an apology for not taking this seriously from the very beginning, had he done that I believe ISIS would now be the JV team and lives may have been spared. I'm so disheartened.

It is my honest opinion that the guns will be blamed more than the terrorists. The WH had released a statement that is being shown on several news channels stating that there is no evidence that this incident is tied to a cell or larger organization. I think both issues need to be addressed, but what comes first-the terrorists or the egg?

It's going to be about guns.

AG Lynch: President Will Call On Congress to Take Action on Guns in San Bernardino Address

In an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press," Attorney General Loretta Lynch previewed the remarks President Barack Obama will make when he speaks to the country Sunday evening about the recent terrorist attack in San Bernardino.

"What you're going to hear from him is a discussion about what government is doing to ensure all of our highest priority &#8212; the protection of the American people," the attorney general said.

It is my honest opinion that the guns will be blamed more than the terrorists. The WH had released a statement that is being shown on several news channels stating that there is no evidence that this incident is tied to a cell or larger organization. I think both issues need to be addressed, but what comes first-the terrorists or the egg?

Thanks, Dockins. I haven't seen the statement, I'll go look for it now. ISIS is what needs to be addressed, frankly had someone in the crowd had a weapon this may have ended very differently.

Thanks, Dockins. I haven't seen the statement, I'll go look for it now. ISIS is what needs to be addressed, frankly had someone in the crowd had a weapon this may have ended very differently.
I'm lookin feverishly for it somewhere in print. I saw it earlier on national news network as a graphic in quotes. I'll take a picture next time for my source!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member