CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly a lot of people would probably do that.
Just this morning, my ex came to pick up my daughter, she wasn't ready so he parked in our apartment complex lot to wait for her, and sure enough two cruisers showed up. Someone reported a "suspicious man" parked in a car... There have been other times he has taken her to a park and, people reported a "man, in a van, with a little girl". Not everyone is endowed with an abundance of common sense.

Two cruisers!!

Every body wants to be somebody. I think a lot of people call the cops about "suspicious" people or behavior because they want to be the hero.

JMO.

I think that horse has left the barn. Speaking to the gun issue. Being Canadian and with our strict laws gun ownership is foreign to me. Yes we do have hunting guns. My American Family all have hand guns and I totally respect that. If i lived in the U.S. I would have one too. That comment is not meant to be offensive. I was out visiting my Sis and BIL in Arizona. We went deep into the desert with the Glock and the Sig. Had both in my hands and was shaking so bad I just could not fire either gun. Not sure what Obama can say or do regarding gun control. It's too late IMO Not wanting to debate as I respect others have a different view and need. I just hope tonight does not turn into stricter gun laws. It is not the answer. Now.

IMO Obama has to address this properly tonight. He just has too.

lov him aint gonna be nothing - untill congress get their cr@p together nothing

gonna be like a pep rally

and congress is on vacation until Jan 6!

only time i have seen them ( like 6 of em) break their vacation was when secret service messed up bad

honest thats it and it was like 6 of em who met in a texas airport between flights to their vacation destination

i wonder if a nuclear event happened if ALL of em would return to work

Two cruisers!!

Every body wants to be somebody. I think a lot of people call the cops about "suspicious" people or behavior because they want to be the hero.

JMO.

Maybe. But most of the examples I know of in real life are people calling in because they don't want to be victims. If I see a suspicious car cruising our culdesac, I call it in because we have had too many recent breakins, in our neighborhood. Not concerned with 'being a hero' ---more concerned with not having our home or garage broken into.

Our surrounding neighborhood had two recent home invasions. And the perps cruised the area and checked it out before choosing the two homes.

Is this guy related to Baez?

(Responding to article posted by Poppa Rob)

lov him aint gonna be nothing - untill congress get their cr@p together nothing

gonna be like a pep rally

and congress is on vacation until Jan 6!

only time i have seen them ( like 6 of em) break their vacation was when secret service messed up bad

honest thats it and it was like 6 of em who met in a texas airport between flights to their vacation destination

i wonder if a nuclear event happened if ALL of em would return to work

Congress has nothing to do with the Presidential address to his people. As much as the President would like you to think it does, it doesn't, imo.

hi bravo

i am in a hi mood!!

LOL Hi back my friend. I missed the partay the other night due to being out with hubby at friends. Then I got a head cold. Feeling better tonight so sipping on a nice glass of Pinio. Oh and where to move that's safe. I luv luv luv Boulder City Nevada. My Sis and BIL bounce between Arizona and Boulder City. More cops than Carters has Pills. Quaint, lovely little town. Head there lol

I fail to see.... why the play on Farook and a disagreement with a co worker over his 'beard' and attitude over a short period of time. Turned Farook into a Mass murderer. With his so say 'quiet spoken mild mannered no one has seen wife' turn into a semi automatic gun wielding tactical shooting posse.
Do their lawyers think we are DUMB?
HELLO?
Someone p***es me off. I give em the one finger salute... N maybe acidentally on purpose tip my drink over him as I kinda trip. Ahem....
Not race home. Drop ma kid off while I'm running around loading ma semi. One leg in my fatigues. While hurriedly getting outta the door. Pulling ma other shoe on grabbing a bag full of pipe bombs, n a bag of a few 10000 rounds of ammo in ma teeth as hubby speeds off.........
reallyyyyyy?

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Sunday that the FBI is looking into whether the mother of one of the attackers in the San Bernardino shootings knew about the criminal activities of her son and his wife.

"Obviously it's something that we're looking at very, very closely," Lynch told NBC's "Meet the Press," when asked about what the woman may or may have not known before the massacre.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sa...-looking-mother-san-bernardino-gunman-n475096

do any of know if she has been bought back for second interogation?

on the way to maryland there is a sign the says, if you see something say something. ☺

Do we have any information on what the Farooks were doing between 11 a.m. (the time of the shootings) and when they were apprehended by police? IIRC it was a four hour period.

What were they doing?

Sorry. Don't know how to post a link.

Interesting article. Probably all of the Farook family was lying to the press and police.

Do we have any information on what the Farooks were doing between 11 a.m. (the time of the shootings) and when they were apprehended by police? IIRC it was a four hour period.

What were they doing?

What time did the gathering start?

FBI searches home of San Bernardino attacker's friend who allegedly bought guns

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/0...n-bernardino-attacker-friend-who-bought-guns/

On Thursday, Gustavo Ramirez, who said he was Marquez’s stepfather, told a Times reporter that he and his wife hadn’t heard from Marquez since Wednesday, the day of the shooting, and were concerned. Ramirez said it was unlike Marquez not to come home.

NBC reported that Marquez’s younger brother and his father were detained temporarily.

The father told NBC Saturday afternoon that he does not know where his son is and declined further comment.

It was not until Friday that the FBI said it was investigating the massacre as a terrorist attack. If that's proven, it would be the deadliest strike by Islamic extremists on American soil since Sept. 11, 2001.

(This is not a nice thing to say, but...) At least the two main actors in this horror won't be around to swell with pride and brag to their buddies. Oh, my, this is so awful. Over here, in our country, on our soil so many have fought and died to protect. Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member