CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the attorneys for the family keep bringing up the 'mean' comments about his 'religious beard. ' So is that supposed to justify their murderous rampage? I had plenty of ribbing from various co-workers. Apparently my hairstyle was too outdated and boring. And I tended to wear the same comfortable shoes whenever possible. Did I go home and assemble a dozen pipe bombs and then shoot them all at the Christmas party?

Sorry. Don't know how to post a link.

Interesting article. Probably all of the Farook family was lying to the press and police.

Knowing his history and knowing he was estranged from his son - he's the family member I least believe.

It takes a while to get forensics back. They will be pushed forward obviously for the urgency to gain more evidence in an ongoing scene. My guess is that they're hot on the data searching more than anything.

For those inclined CNN will start discussing at 7:00 EST. I think i will spare myself.

awesome TY i am visual learner , I would be most interested in knowing where the guy he fought with was sitting and killed why is the guy Assid so highlighted?

From the most recent info from msm it is now being reported that there was no argument.

Knowing his history and knowing he was estranged from his son - he's the family member I least believe.

Actually, he is the most likely to tell the truth. He has nothing to lose; he is already estranged from the family. And, how did the other family members not notice that the Farooks were building bombs in their home? The other family members would be upset with anyone who told the truth.

I just want to say, when my daughter gets packages delivered, as soon as she gets home from work I am all in her bedroom because I want to see what she bought. lol

I have questions. Hope that's okay

How did we get here, what needs to be acknowledged, what can we do to end it?

Are we going to end up like Dresden, Beirut, Tokyo, Berlin, etc? If our leaders wanted to work things out with their leaders - who would even show up from their side? There are no seats at the UN for ISIS or Daesh or Al Qaeda.

IMO until we can acknowledge that they are doing nothing different than we to them hopeless

we are killing their kids, moms, dads, uncles, friends, sisters, brothers. That is what they are doing

does not matter logic on eiter side .

The reality is we are killing their kids, moms, dads, uncles, friends, sisters, brothers

there reality is they are killing our kids, moms, dads, uncles, friends, sisters, brothers

we justify our reasons

they theirs

no difference between either

Actually, he is the most likely to tell the truth. He has nothing to lose; he is already estranged from the family. And, how did the other family members not notice that the Farooks were building bombs in their home? The other family members would be upset with anyone who told the truth.

He knows the least, is an abuser, and is willing to say whatever he thinks will get him the most attention. He wouldn't have known what his son was up to because they didn't have a relationship.
JMO

What time did the gathering start?

Around 9 a.m. or so ---- apparently there was coffee and pastries and then a meeting. IIRC, Farook left around 10:30 a.m, leaving his jacket behind, and returned around 11 am with spouse to launch attack.

IIRC, the Farooks rented a car with Utah plates the day before seemingly to avoid detection post shooting. If they had used their own car, it would have been easier for LE to track them.

I'm going to do a little profiling myself. What were the religions of the victims, those that lost their lives and those shot? I'm really interested in that.

something suspicious

what is that??? examples ??

I think we all would agree landlord simple guy . go to 12:00-- he never said they could go in..........................................

[video=youtube;IeTooSbe1Wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeTooSbe1Wo[/video]

The family's attorney said the mother lived upstairs in the couple's house. The condo only has two bedrooms, both located upstairs, and there is a double bed in the master and just a crib in the other room. Did the 62-year-old mother sleep on the floor?

Yes, the attorneys for the family keep bringing up the 'mean' comments about his 'religious beard. ' So is that supposed to justify their murderous rampage? I had plenty of ribbing from various co-workers. Apparently my hairstyle was too outdated and boring. And I tended to wear the same comfortable shoes whenever possible. Did I go home and assemble a dozen pipe bombs and then shoot them all at the Christmas party?

Your co-workers sound horrible. Are they young? In all my years of working, I have never heard any of my co-workers make fun of a person's appearance. No, you did not make pipe bombs but their comments must have hurt you. But, I have been accused of being too sensitive.

Yep, yep, and yep!!! Good post Katy.

Those attorneys are a part of that personal responsibility avoidant, shame trading, blame gaming, any excuse making sect of society that is growing rapidly in this country. IMO of course

IMO you have to have ice running thru your veins to do such a thing. Given a report I read way back he even shared a cubicle with a co-worker. That mindset evolves. Those Lawyers need to STHU. Their comments were so disrespectful to the victims and their Families. I think the poster a few pages back who stated perhaps they wanted everyone to think this was workplace violence just may have been part of their plan. I guess they under estimated logical folk.

He knows the least, is an abuser, and is willing to say whatever he thinks will get him the most attention. He wouldn't have known what his son was up to because they didn't have a relationship.
JMO

I wonder why you discount the father's statement so vehemently. We will find out the truth soon enough. The father's statement is consistent with Syed's behavior --- he went to SA for months; married a jihadist killed 17 people and wounded 23(?), and planted IED devices.

something suspicious

what is that??? examples ??

Homeland Security says:

Unusual items or situations: A vehicle is parked in an odd location, a package/luggage is unattended, a window/door is open that is usually closed, or other out-of-the-ordinary situations occur.

Eliciting information: A person questions individuals at a level beyond curiosity about a building’s purpose, operations, security procedures and/or personnel, shift changes, etc.

Observation/surveillance: Someone pays unusual attention to facilities or buildings beyond a casual or professional interest. This includes extended loitering without explanation (particularly in concealed locations); unusual, repeated, and/or prolonged observation of a building (e.g., with binoculars or video camera); taking notes or measurements; counting paces; sketching floor plans, etc.

http://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/what-suspicious-activity

I just want to say, when my daughter gets packages delivered, as soon as she gets home from work I am all in her bedroom because I want to see what she bought. lol

Also, wouldnt the mother inlaw be home most of the time when the packages were dropped off? They were not delivered to the garage. When I am at my kids house, they get a lot of Amazon packsgaes because they order a lot of home goods online, including diapers. So when the delivery arrives, my DIL opens it up right then, in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyefoundation798