CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans are worried and lives have been lost at the hands of Radical Islamic Terrorism (Bengazhi, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, etc.), and due to political correctness, ignorance, ineptitude and self-serving agenda focus it is not likely to stop. This is unacceptable on every level and I really, really, hope my prediction is wrong but sadly I doubt it!!!
<snip>

I've been reading these San Bernardino threads ever since the massacre happened. I appreciate all of the posters' efforts on here to provide links and thoughtful discussion. I am horrified and frightened too, even tho I have Muslim friends who I love. (I've had many thoughtful discussions about terrorism with them too.)
Since this is an election season, the political rhetoric was already charged and I know many people don't think that our president has done enough to address terrorism.
I would like to know what members here would like to see him do, specifically. I'm one for discussing solutions. What say you, Websleuthers?

do any of know if she has been bought back for second interogation?

I hope she is taken in and charged for failure to report Endangerment of a Child--if news reports are correct she was living in that house where there her son and daughter in law were storing 12 Pipe Bombs, along with many other dangerous things including bomb making tools and materials.

No one, I mean NO ONE, is going to make me believe that Farook's mother didn't see these materials, didn't know what they were up to in that house, or at the very least not have any concerns that a freaking big a$$ hatchet was in the silverware drawer of that kitchen.

I used to pay attention to that BREAKING NEWS thing until I realized it's just their routine intro! Like from some Marketing 101 grad who dropped out before the next course.

how many decades has it been where every break CNN has not done the riff with "Breaking News"

that was one of those first reports. But later interviews indicated people who had been there the whole time had seen nothing like a dispute or argument at all. I wouldn't be surprised if it arose from a "telephone" type thing where people speculated about whether there had been an argument and that turned into their HAD been an argument. IT seems to happens in first reports a lot.

And to pick a fight with a co-worker. I almost wonder if this is part of the training, try to keep it under the radar as if to look like it's workplace violence vs terrorism.

I want to know who's paying the attorneys for the killers too. I said this on Friday, there's heavy hitters behind them.

I've already wondered if they're pro bono. It's like an on camera job interview. Say the right things, make utterly ridiculous statements, get your moment on the camera *say cheese!*. Maybe ISIS will be super impressed and hire them. Weirder things have happened ...

MOre bullets flying around ( the one at that motorcylce place) ended up with more blood . This notion that hunters, armed with a gun , can be helpful in dealing with machine guns blaring is , frankly quite, imo silly

There was no machine gun or automatic weapon fire. The shooters KNEW there wouldn't be any firearms in the crowd which meant they could walk around at leisure WITHOUT vests and shoot people as they pleased.

If your shooting at close range in a crowded room a handgun will kill you just as quick as a rifle. At longer distances that changes but in close quarters handguns would be very effective especially if the person with the rifle doesn't know the victims are armed. Handguns would also be extremely effective if the shooters started looking for victims in offices etc...as the victims could lie in wait and defend a small position.

Police have semi-automatic rifles,large shotguns and bullet proof vests but nevertheless they do NOT rush inside of buildings if a criminal is armed with a handgun. Having bigger guns doesn't make them bullet proof.

most people in the ME still not believing that 19 Muslim hijackers were involved in 9/11. Course, there are lots of other people who believe this too but it is very prevalent in the ME that either Israel of the US itself (so we could attack Iraq) was responsible for 9/11. This also fits in with the anti-Jewish prejudice that exists in most of the Muslim world. It's just a hotbed of pretty kooky theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories_in_the_Arab_world

ARE YOU SERIOUS? So what's next, the accusation that the towers couldn't have fallen without the CIA planting bombs?

I for one will call in anything i see is raising my hinky meter. Always have. We dont have hand guns but we do have state of the art security system and motion lights. Not much happens here but we do have break ins. Never armed just want your stuff. The worst was last year. Broke in duct taped the Family and stole their paintings down the street from us. So if i see something untoward you betcha I am calling. Heck we once had LE show up at our door to tell us we had something stolen we didn't even know about from outside. Perps girlfriend called LE. I do believe most reasonable people wont call re: terrorism for one thing, it will be the sum of it all.

I've already wondered if they're pro bono. It's like an on camera job interview. Say the right things, make utterly ridiculous statements, get your moment on the camera *say cheese!*. Maybe ISIS will be super impressed and hire them. Weirder things have happened ...

Agree!

'Sorry CARIIS, you're cherry picking'.. Armed law abiding citizens save lives. Common sense, imo..

Is there an example of when people are going to get some mlk l, something happend, and somone who had a 47 on them when it changed outcome.

The only thing I know is the guy who was stolling around a Wal Mart , something bad happened and he is dead?

hey I am open - is there a time when someone who is going around regular life "armed" that something good happened

those gang dudes went to have a beer , armed to te hilt and ended up killing half of the people there - silliness

I just cant beleive in any context , except trained LE ,more bullets soaring around can be life saving

Someone who likes hunting , is different than going to a premiere of a big movie armed with guns and bullets . Its a different envoromnet -- there are houndres of innocents in a packed movie.

In the wild , it is a poor animal out in the open all by itself , I have always thought (!) one wants to be a bigshot - jump in the water , beat the shark up , and proudly hand it on ones wall!!

Being capable of gunning down an powerless animal in the wild is not an accomplishment - chase the bear down , and if one wins fine-- everytime on the same terms the animal will beat the H#ck of an armed homosapien -- how is that an accomplishment ???

I am open for examples !

and not being I know they're lying but just because they are all biased. The father is estranged so he may be motivated to both make himself look and them bad and the rest of the family is likely most concerned about how all this will impact them. Not that is a terrible thing; it is fairly human. But none of them should, or will, have their statements taken at face value.

Part of why I was so mad at the lawyers on Friday. Them talking about what the FBI "knew" as though they were working together and the FBI was confiding in them. Please.

Actually, he is the most likely to tell the truth. He has nothing to lose; he is already estranged from the family. And, how did the other family members not notice that the Farooks were building bombs in their home? The other family members would be upset with anyone who told the truth.

I for one will call in anything i see is raising my hinky meter. Always have. We dont have hand guns but we do have state of the art security system and motion lights. Not much happens here but we do have break ins. Never armed just want your stuff. The worst was last year. Broke in duct taped the Family and stole their paintings down the street from us. So if i see something untoward you betcha I am calling. Heck we once had LE show up at our door to tell us we had something stolen we didn't even know about from outside. Perps girlfriend called LE. I do believe most reasonable people wont call re: terrorism for one thing, it will be the sum of it all.

I am not trained- I do not know what I would be supposed to be "suspicious " of except a "back pack"

doesn't everyone ask, "Oh, what did you get?", "what's that big box" etc and how does the mother not notice that, although things, huge and numerous things get delivered every day there are never any new appliances, dishes, electronics etc....

I just want to say, when my daughter gets packages delivered, as soon as she gets home from work I am all in her bedroom because I want to see what she bought. lol

It is my honest opinion that the guns will be blamed more than the terrorists. The WH had released a statement that is being shown on several news channels stating that there is no evidence that this incident is tied to a cell or larger organization. I think both issues need to be addressed, but what comes first-the terrorists or the egg?

I do think the easy access to guns makes it much easier for terrorists, homegrown or otherwise.

Especially when being on the FBI's terrorist watchlist is not enough reason to deny gun purchases...thank you, NRA.

The UPS guy said it was often small packages like from Target.
I know there was a couple of large packages but I haven't seen where that was the majority.

Our only choices are to accept the fact that we get in our cars which kill thousands . We eat french fries that are proven to clog (UMMM) the veins in our body. We board airplanes that crash on occasion. We walk down stairs that we could fall down.

We cook when their is a chance of fire. We live in thunderstorms where we could be stuck by lightening. They play football when the could have a life altering concusion. We get electricity from a nuclear power plant that could meltdown at any moment. We cross a railroad track when a 19 ton locomtive could be upon us.

We grocery shop when there could be water on the floor. We are online when our finances could be stolen. We dice tomatos when we could cut ourselves . We ride a subway when it could unrail. We go to the bank when it might get robbed. We eat food that may be contaimated with ecoli. We BBQ when the gill might blow up.

We stay when a huuricane is coming. We smoke when it will kill us. We drive drunk when it might reulst in a coolision. We might not wear seatbelts when it could kill us.

You guys (dont have one !) text while operating a three ton machine at 65 mph. We plug in electrical things when there could be a short . We shower when we might fall. We put gas in our cars when it might ignite . We take mdications that have side effects.

It is called living......................

I hear ya loud n clear.

But you forgot to say.
And trip over the dog while answering the fone. &#128513;

But yup it's 'life' and we gamble with it everyday...

Is there an example of when people are going to get some mlk l, something happend, and somone who had a 47 on them when it changed outcome.

The only thing I know is the guy who was stolling around a Wal Mart , something bad happened and he is dead?

hey I am open - is there a time when someone who is going around regular life "armed" that something good happened

those gang dudes went to have a beer , armed to te hilt and ended up killing half of the people there - silliness

I just cant beleive in any context , except trained LE ,more bullets soaring around can be life saving

Someone who likes hunting , is different than going to a premiere of a big movie armed with guns and bullets . Its a different envoromnet -- there are houndres of innocents in a packed movie.

In the wild , it is a poor animal out in the open all by itself , I have always thought (!) one wants to be a bigshot - jump in the water , beat the shark up , and proudly hand it on ones wall!!

Being capable of gunning down an powerless animal in the wild is not an accomplishment - chase the bear down , and if one wins fine-- everytime on the same terms the animal will beat the H#ck of an armed homosapien -- how is that an accomplishment ???

I am open for examples !
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What he is going to say tonight is gonna be soothing. He cant do anything with out congress support ... congress runs the joint not Obama

just how it works!

I do think the easy access to guns makes it much easier for terrorists, homegrown or otherwise.

Especially when being on the FBI's terrorist watchlist is not enough reason to deny gun purchases...thank you, NRA.

It seems like that should be a no brainer.

PS: Hi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members