CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am not so sure the guy that sold him the guns was involved. The name sounds Hispanic to me and I doubt if he converted to Islam and shared the same philosophy.

Having said that once he realized the terror attacks had been carried out with the guns that HE illegally sold to Farook he probably freaked out big time. The mental institution part seems a bit extreme but nevertheless he could be in serious trouble IF they decide to prosecute.

All of these nuts are not truly Islamic, they just want in on the action. What about all the young people from here in the US and around the world, who meet up with ISIS online and head to Syria?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...syria-thought-killed-report-article-1.1940106

http://abcnews.go.com/International/young-women-join-isis/story?id=29112401

The dailycaller is not MSM or an approved blog.
There is no MSM that indicates the women's group has terrorist connections.
WS likes to stay above criticizing anyone about physical appearance.

If she hadn't posted her devotion to ISIS on facebook I don't think ANY of this would have come to light.

Same feeling here or it would of taken longer. As we still haven a direct motive as yet... or links. Maybe self evident once techy csi's have done with the recovering data.

He's currently in jail I think. Just had his bail denied.... I will confirm this tho Cuz he's a sneaky snake with many heads. And I wouldn't of put it past him to of gotten out on his lawyers pretense. There is however. Another :Vengeful venom spitting, western hating cleric who is getting well in excess of $60.000 year in benefits for him his 2 wives and numerous children....... really makes me wanna spit feathers. When my hubby was a serving Airman. Has been a heavy haulage truck driver for many years now. Getting ***** off of illegals in Calais. As they try to jump his truck for a free ride into the UK.
Who has found himself out of work threw I'll health. Who has a disabled wifey (me) a disabled son and a daughter at home. And we are struggling to eat or stay warm the winter. Cuz we can't afford to do both..... it makes me sooooo angry. That these HUMANOIDS that HATE US. Can live off of the taxes MY hubby earned and paid in over the last 25 years.. and we are left with $30 for 2 weeks. Where's the justice???? ��������

Just google 'rape in Germany and Sweden'. You'll see what is going on in Europe. Many of these refugees are criminals and have no desire to work, only collect benefits. Germany and Sweden have the highest benefits, so that is the most desired locations to settle. MOO is, if you've never paid into a system, you should not be allowed to draw from it.
Hopefully, our next administration will have some new ideas on who comes here, and what benefits will be available. I'm tired of 'hope and change' and ready for just some 'good ole change'
I know I have a bad attitude, but I've just been reading too much lately.
All MOO

http://abc7.com/news/woman-in-san-bernardino-terror-attack-had-become-more-devout/1111197/

25kq4h1.jpg

Sure don't look like the kinda girl worthy enough of a trip to SA if you ask me...... she does look like a man tbh. In her traditional garb. Now I have Muslim friends and they are pretty. Without make up and in Niqab

Okay now the MSM is saying Farook's mother is being investigated:

Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Sunday that the FBI is looking into whether the mother of one of the attackers in the San Bernardino, California, shootings knew about the criminal activities of her son and his wife.

Law enforcement officials have said that Rafia Farook lived in the same house in Redlands, California, where her son, Syed Farook, and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, were building at least 15 pipe bombs and stockpiling thousands of rounds of ammunition.

"There's a serious investigation ongoing into what she was doing in Pakistan and in Saudi, including if she attended the red mosque in Islamabad, which is a very radicalized mosque," he said on "Fox News Sunday."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sa...-looking-mother-san-bernardino-gunman-n475096

Another article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-lived-terror-couple-knew-attack-advance.html

Sure don't look like the kinda girl worthy enough of a trip to SA if you ask me...... she does look like a man tbh. In her traditional garb. Now I have Muslim friends and they are pretty. Without make up and in Niqab

If she was already conservative when he met her then he probably didn't know what she looked like before he visited SA (and maybe not even after).

Don't know if this has been posted.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/673834932943368192/photo/1

IMO, it is impossible to track every person who gets in Western countries either by marriage, or illegally.

There are 35 Syrian refugee families coming to my city. I will be paying attention to these and hope Canada has done good screening on them.

Same here... they are gorgeous.

The BIL also made similar comments and that really peeves me off. They are working "the system" to an extreme. The BIL said something to the effect of "I can't believe someone would be allowed to buy so many weapons".

Really? What about the pipe bombs? Should we restrict the sale of pipes too? Maybe start screening people in the plumbing section of Home Depot just in case the pipes tempt one of your brethren into jihad/mass murder?

Yeah, the best thing that could happen would be if none of us had guns, then it would be much easier for them

I have muslim friends as well, and they embrace the western culture by getting nose jobs, make-up, fashion, nails etc.

But, not all of them are into that.

Now I have Muslim friends and they are pretty. Without make up and in Niqab

It depends on where they are from. Iranians, Syrians and Lebanese as a whole often have very attractive facial features. Pakistan/India has a distinctly different population than the ME.

I have muslim friends as well, and they embrace the western culture by getting nose jobs, make-up, fashion, nails etc.

But, not all of them are into that.

Conservative Muslims shun makeup or cosmetic surgery, many of the ultra conservatives don't even believe in plucking their eyebrows as that is altering what God created (but they do believe in removing all hair below the neckline for hygienic reasons). Oddly enough while the women may shun makeup many of the ultra conservative men (even Osama bin Laden supposedly) do dye their beards black as they age.

If your on a watch list does that include the no fly list too?TIA

Not sure but if father was a frequent Pakistan visitor. And his Sons trip to SA. Idkr. I just find it Wierd that several members of the family have the same name.... 'Syed' ???

That's why here in the UK we are up in arms. Becuz the majority of the "refugees" you see at border crossings and the migrants that are in Calais in France ready to cross the English Channel to get here.... Are just FIT YOUNG MEN . No women. No old people no kids..... and boom ISIS said they'd infiltrate us and already had thru refugees. ...... suckapunch right there. Imo

This is what should be in the news, we're getting a false story. Once it's done, hard to turn back.
I say anyone linked to these terrorists, in cahoots or whatever, needs to be deported.
All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members