CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh yeah Doc, the little house-wifey and I plan on blowing a dozen plus to Kingdom Come. How's about prescribing something to take the edge off?"

Gee, too bad the victims didn't have the benefit of something to take the edge off.

The more I read about this situation, the sicker I get. It is beyond comprehension how these animals can do the things they do and still be classified as human beings.

And who was the doctor(s) that wrote the script?

France’s No-Go Zones: Assimilation-Resistant Muslims Are the Real Refugee Problem

Read more at: [url]http://www.nationalreview.com/article/427302/frances-fifth-column-muslims-resist-assimilation[/URL]

My daughter experienced a NO GO zone accidentally when she was visiting Paris. She went there two years ago with her best friend when they were both 21. He friend's Aunt and Uncle were living in Paris and had invited the girls to come for a week during spring vacation.

The first weekend was lovely. The Aunt and Uncle took them all over paris, showed them around, gave them a nice tour and some maps. On Monday they went to work, and the girls decided to 'explore' by taking the train North, to see the scenery. They rode for about 20 minutes and saw a lovely sign saying 'Seine-St Denis' and it had a picture of a beautiful cathedral. The girls decided to get off the train and go see the sights and have lunch. They began walking around, got lost and it was quite scary in a little while. In Paris every one was nice and helpful. But suddenly they were in a totally different environment in St Denis. There were no friendly policemen to help them find their way, nor many English speakers to guide them. They were in a very heavily Muslim enclave and some of the men were being aggressive. They finally found a taxi and paid a hefty sum to return to Paris. So I do believe there are NOGO zones. We have NOGO zones in Los Angeles as well, thanks to gang violence.

"Uh yeah Doc, the little house-wifey and I plan on blowing a dozen plus to Kingdom Come. How's about prescribing something to take the edge off?"

Gee, too bad the victims didn't have the benefit of something to take the edge off.

The more I read about this situation, the sicker I get. It is beyond comprehension how these animals can do the things they do and still be classified as human beings.

And the fact that they 'trained' for it. Casing out the area days before. Doing a dry run... days before.... at a firing range. Sharpening up their marksmen skills... This was no married couple.... This was an ABOMINATION!
Makes me soo angry.

until we stop loking for easy answers , religion, skin color , where one was born , and start looking at info

83% of mass murders are perped by white 30-40 year old american whites

its hopeless

until we start looking for gun infatuation, lonliness, etc etc it will not change

today its all aobut muslims while ignoring the numbers

that is just the reality , until that is acknowledged

So true.
We have so many problems, already!
Our intelligence capabilities are not honed in enough to vet anyone seeking refuge here. Until our gov't can ensure our safety and security, I have my concerns with the influx of refugees. JMO. This, latest, attack is proof. The wife was granted a visa, was vetted by US Embassy and State Dept. AND YET...here we are.

Fellow WS'ers I have a question and wondered what some of your thoughts are.

Does anyone think that moderate Muslims are the key to help in identifying potential terrorists in the homeland?

It seems as if every time some radical islamic terrorist kills here in the US (Abdulhakim Muhammad-Little Rock 2009, Nidal Hasan-Ft. Hood 2009, Texas; Tamerlan & Dzhokhar Tsarnaev-Boston Marathon 2013; Muhammad Abdulazeez-Chattanooga, Tennessee 2015; and Syed Farook & Tasheed Malik-San Bernardino, California 2015) people always say there were no signs to indicate what was going on with him/her or they say they were afraid to be labeled a racial profilier/islamophobe.

Perhaps enlisting/encouraging the help of other average, everyday moderate Muslims (sorry not those of CAIR) in identifying "warning signs" would be the way to go for the next WH Admin.

until we stop loking for easy answers , religion, skin color , where one was born , and start looking at info

its hopeless

until we start looking for gun infatuation, lonliness, etc etc it will not change

I agree with you CARIIS. It needs to be acknowledged and acted on. Becuz as law abiding citizens we should be able to feel safe in our places of work. Wherever we go.
Same here. We have 'turf wars' 'gang wars' .
Our perps are equally divided more or less into Coloureds and whites. As alot of the whites have integrated with the coloured.
But again. You mess with them you get yr azz whipped and should expect it so.
What we as citizens are enraged about is the simple fact that these fanatics of extreme Islam. Can and do infiltrate our work our city's our city's infrastructure.
How do we know how far they have infiltrated. .to be a sleeper cell until awoken. And then mass slaughter ensues.
It's the unknown we fear.
And WE DON'T KNOW who where when why.
That has got to be addressed.
Time for complacency has gone. Boots on the ground in Iraq won't do diddley for you on home turf.
Time to pick up the ball. And hit the base.
Jmoo

Not sure if this was posted. Re CAIR.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/04/cair-is-americas-top-enabler-of-terror/

As news of the San Bernardino jihadist shootings blared on airport TVs, I spotted a TSA monitor flashing the now ubiquitous message: ‘‘If you SEE something, SAY something.”

It’s one of the emptiest slogans in modern American life.

While the White House pays lip service to homeland security vigilance, it consorts with Islamic terror sympathizers who attack vigilant citizens and law enforcement officers at every turn.

Yes, I’m looking at you, Council on American-Islamic Relations.

After seeing CAIR’s bizarre press conference with the San Bernardino jihadists’ family members, here’s what I’d like to say to them:

You’re not to be trusted. You put damage control above border control and jihad control. You’re enemies of our national security and sovereignty.

Reminder: The feds designated CAIR an unindicted terror co-conspirator in 2007 in the prosecution of the Holy Land Foundation and others for providing support to Hamas jihadists. Over the alleged objections of Dallas-area federal prosecutors, the Obama Justice Department’s senior political appointees declined to press terror-financing charges against CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad.

Instead, the administration has rolled out the red carpet for CAIR officials “hundreds” of times since 2009 on a “range of issues.”

More at link.

A Long History of Islamic Radicals Hiding in Plain Sight

Snip

This timelines will give you a quick overview of how many of the principal players in the cell responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing and the 9/11 attacks were seemingly "every day" U.S. citizens or residents. Many, like San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farooq, actually worked in local government. But once triggered they were calmly willing to commit mass murder for the jihad.

El Sayyid Nosair, was a janitor in the civil courthouse in Lower Manhattan. Ahmed Amin Refai, was an accountant for the FDNY. Ahmed Abdel Sattar was a U.S. postal worker tied to blind Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, convicted in the 1994 "Day of Terror" plot to blow up the bridges & tunnels into Manhattan, the U.N. and the FBI's New York Office. Clement Rodney Hampton-El was a U.S. born Muslim who worked in a local hospital as a medical technician.

Mahmud Abouhalima, a redheaded Egyptian émigré, was a cab driver. Nidal Ayyad, was a Rutgers University Student. Except for FDNY accountant Refai, all of them were under the surveillance of the Bureau from July of 1989 and all were trained by al Qaeda master spy Ali Mohamed, responsible for planning the 1998 African Embassy bombings. But shortly after the FBI's initial surveillance the investigation was ended for unknown reasons and the Bureau failed for years to connect them to al Qaeda and a series of mass casualty terror plots.

More:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-lance/islamic-radicals-have-hid_b_8728736.html

I was getting ready for work this morning and thinking about my week. We have our Christmas gathering Friday afternoon and the thought of what happened in San Bernadino flashed through my mind. All of those co-workers trusted Sayed and obviously cared enough about him and his wife to give them a baby shower. I can't imagine what the surviving co-workers are feeling right now. It's just unimaginable! Just my personal thoughts.

<BBM for Focus>

'If there were no others involved in the terrorist attack or links to domestic or international terrorist organizations'.. There would be no reason for them to destroy their cell phones or remove and dispose of their computer hard drive..imo

Just curious.. 'Why is it that when POTUS addresses the nation to ease our public safety fears by focusing on gun control.. Everyone runs out and buys more firearms'?..

IMO....
This is the US of A saying you ain't gettin my guns!
And as a matter of fact we will buy more.
That's the beauty of being an an American, we have a right to bare arms

its hopeless

Here is one major difference. I do not know of any large organized group of lonely, white, middle aged Americans, that are trying to inspire other lonely white males to go and blow up people in support of their cause.

I can't believe his statements didn't raise a flag for this friend.

Yeah! And this, from Tilli's link:

"While Harrison said Farook intended these plans for the U.S., he also says he told the FBI that Farook "didn't want to be in the United States" because "being in this country just didn't fit his views."

Harrison said Farook was "passionate about his religion," and didn't feel that he could practice it the way he wanted to in America.

"He told me that him paying taxes was helping the United States support basically the war on Islam, the war on Muslims," Harrison said.

He should have freaking left!! No one forced him to stay. Receive benefits. Enjoy the freedoms and foundations our country is built on! I wish he up and left! Would have spared so many lives. So much sadness.
This infuriates me!

Fellow WS'ers I have a question and wondered what some of your thoughts are.

Does anyone think that moderate Muslims are the key to help in identifying potential terrorists in the homeland?

It seems as if every time some radical islamic terrorist kills here in the US (Abdulhakim Muhammad-Little Rock 2009, Nidal Hasan-Ft. Hood 2009, Texas; Tamerlan & Dzhokhar Tsarnaev-Boston Marathon 2013; Muhammad Abdulazeez-Chattanooga, Tennessee 2015; and Syed Farook & Tasheed Malik-San Bernardino, California 2015) people always say there were no signs to indicate what was going on with him/her or they say they were afraid to be labeled a racial profilier/islamophobe.

Perhaps enlisting/encouraging the help of other average, everyday moderate Muslims (sorry not those of CAIR) in identifying "warning signs" would be the way to go for the next WH Admin.

Having the same issues here in the UK. Some Imams have suggested to keep a watchful eye on the young quiet more shy Mosque members. To address the subject of Radicalization. And that it bears no meaning from the word of the Prophet. Or in the Qur'an.
To if you like denounce Radical Islam. That ISIS stands for..
I think it's a case that Imams and citizens of the neighbourhood need to work together on. And the Local LE. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99