CA - 4 Family Members Kidnapped From Business, Merced County, Oct 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You have to keep in mind, the crime this guy went to prison for was attempted false imprisonment. Meaning, he was unsuccessful. Who knows what the outcome would have been that time - it wasn't his choice that the victims were still alive at the end of his crime last time.
Where did you see this. Can you post why it wasn't his choice?

Re- accomplice. We dont know who took the money from the ATM.

Bank released the wrong photo. Wrong branca. Incredible that this has not been rectified by bank and Sheriff was still waiting for this info.

four people who thought being compliant would save their lives.
This part is so heartbreaking…..

I just can’t comprehend WHY he had to kill them…. Just for a few dollars, which I am sure they would have given him for their lives!!!

We are always taught in a “hold up“ situation to just comply …. And not fight back …

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but in hindsight should they have tried to overpower him.?? But none of us can really say what what we would do if a gun was aimed at us ….. they tried to do the right thing….

At the end of the day the wrong persons lost their lives … imo

RIP and condolences to the families… This is a tragedy …

Very, very saddened by the recent developments. It seemed like such a pointless thing to do especially if the killer didn’t get a lot of money from the victims.
If he acted alone, I think he must of taken the 2 men and killed them first. But why then come back for the wife and baby? And taken them back to the same spot to kill them?
Is there any way this could have been a ‘hit’ - was he paid to kill them all?

<modsnip: wrong person>

Last edited by a moderator:
But none of us can really say what what we would do if a gun was aimed at us
I can. I have been held at gunpoint, 30+ years ago in Mexico by two guys impersonating police officers. The guy with the gun was stumbling drunk, which was the scariest part. In the moment I would not describe it as terrifying to be honest. Survival instinct kicked in and we cooperated and remained calm. It ended quickly with a $20 payment.

But the experience left a vivid memory. AFTERWARDS we were all (4 of us) a little freaked out but in the moment, and upon reflection, staying calm and cooperating probably saved our lives. We reported it to the actual police in the next town over the next day. They were very professional and actually took a report and followed up with a photo lineup at our hotel later of the police officers in the town where it happened. They were honest that very little would be done because we had so little information. There were no license plates on the car, the "police light" was a flashing bicycle light, etc. We only gave a fairly vague description of the two guys. But I was impressed with their professionalism. They even mailed us a report to the US later.

I can. I have been held at gunpoint, 30+ years ago in Mexico by two guys impersonating police officers. The guy with the gun was stumbling drunk, which was the scariest part. In the moment I would not describe it as terrifying to be honest. Survival instinct kicked in and we cooperated and remained calm. It ended quickly with a $20 payment.

But the experience left a vivid memory. AFTERWARDS we were all (4 of us) a little freaked out but in the moment, and upon reflection, staying calm and cooperating probably saved our lives. We reported it to the actual police in the next town over the next day. They were very professional and actually took a report and followed up with a photo lineup at our hotel later of the police officers in the town where it happened. They were honest that very little would be done because we had so little information. There were no license plates on the car, the "police light" was a flashing bicycle light, etc. We only gave a fairly vague description of the two guys. But I was impressed with their professionalism. They even mailed us a report to the US later.
Thank goodness you survived!! I can’t even imagine to know how that felt…xx

So Saldago terrorizes 4 people,( including a 8 month old beautiful baby), sets their truck on fire, murders them, confesses to his family he had "SOMETHING" to do with it, FAILS at taking his own life, ALL FOR A ATM CARD? I'm sick!!!!
Part of me is sick. But I am also confused. It makes no sense even for a criminal.

From the above link:

“When detectives arrived, the bodies were found near each other and confirmed to be Amandeep Dheri, 39, Jasdeep Dheri, 36, Jasleen Kaur, 27, and 8-month-old baby Aroohi Dheri.

Multiple law enforcement agencies are set to arrive and they expect to be out there all night to process the scene.

Sheriff Warnke says all the details will be released soon but does believe the family was killed on the day of the kidnapping which was on Monday. He says the victims were dead even before deputies knew of the crime.”

—-

Eta:
Per Sheriff in PC, they were found “relatively close together”.

Last edited:
I wanted to share a few things about Sikhs and Sikhism in general. I had a very good friend about 25 years ago who was Sikh. Much of this comes from him but some is from various online sources like wikipedia.

- My friend told me that Sikhs were the warrior class of Hindus originally.
- Online sources say Sikhism is a separate, monotheistic religion from Hinduism
- Sikh men are not supposed to cut their hair, ever, hence the beards and turbans to bind up the long hair
- Sikhs carry a set of tools appropriate to a warrior, in modern times symbolically, including a sword for protection and a comb for grooming.
- Sikhs reject castes and other discrimination based on race, religion, gender, socioeconomic status and so forth. They treat everyone as equals including men and women. My friend was married and I knew his wife as well. While she was primarily a "housewife" and took care of their home, she was a strong and intelligent woman and he truly treated her as his equal.
- From my friend, Sikhs are not supposed to drink, gamble or smoke. But being too perfect is also an afront to god so most Sikhs have vices of some sort.
- Being a productive member of society and making an honest living is a core tenet of Sikhism.
- Sharing the fruits of you labor through charity is another core tenet.

It doesn't seem like this crime has anything to do with racism. But I wanted to share that these victims had admirable beliefs that most of us can relate to even if we don't share their religion. They were just trying to make an honest living then this!

I really hope Merced comes together and honors them in a big way.

Sheriff Warnke says all the details will be released soon but does believe the family was killed on the day of the kidnapping which was on Monday. He says the victims were dead even before deputies knew of the crime.”
THanks for sharing the info M25….

I was actually wondering if this may have been the case??? They had no chance….

This part of the same article is very heartwarming…….

The land owners are fully cooperating with the investigation and the family is on scene with their spiritual leader for guidance.

I think that is such a wonderful decision and may help the family come to terms with their grief…. I think it would be so hard to believe this could happen to a loved one …… JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back