Found Deceased CA - Alex Holden, 25, Sacramento, 31 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When the final autopsy is complete, you could request a copy of the report which includes the toxicology report if the coroner runs one. The reports cost $11.

I have no knowledge of Sacramento County but I do know that it's not difficult to prevent an autopsy from public release and/or override CA Public Records Act (CPRA) in Los Angeles. A family can request confidentiality and discretion often granted-- especially when a certified informational death certificate is available.
MOO

Well, I think the case is considered closed.

has a report been released? I still wonder about the reports of him being found in the bushes near the river and then it being changed to being found in the water. If he was in the water wouldn’t the body have moved?

has a report been released? I still wonder about the reports of him being found in the bushes near the river and then it being changed to being found in the water. If he was in the water wouldn’t the body have moved?

I think you'd have to actually request the report from the coroner's office to get more information.

Such a sad outcome.

I wonder why many men end up in water when intoxicated? Why do they happen to go to water during this time? Especially the guy who was going to the bathroom at the NFL game, but then he was found in water upstream, away from the stadium.

Maybe their intention was to pee. That might also explain why women are less likely to fall in; only men pee off bridges, into bodies of water, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back