Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a misdemeanor, and its possible to be held civilly responsible, I said as much initially. I don't think its "no big deal", but while underage she was 20, not 16. everyone keeps saying "he let her" leave, she was an adult and she chose to leave, IF his story is true. it may not be. we don't know.

She was underage and I have posted the link that police confirm he knew she was drinking and was allowed to leave. Why would he like about it? Her keys should have been confiscated and her host had a duty to ensure her safety. She is now missing and is not to blame. She is a victim.

its a m
isdemeanor, and its possible to be held civilly responsible, I said as much initially. I don't think its "no big deal", but while underage she was 20, not 16. everyone keeps saying "he let her" leave, she was an adult and she chose to leave, IF his story is true. it may not be. we don't know.

Laws are weird, meanwhile a bartender can be held criminally liable for overserving resulting in a accident, and that's real adults, old enough to legally drink.

Agree they look huge. And very deep. Whomever walked out of there had to be covered in mud. No footprints on road? Maybe they can match dirt in someone's car. Def looks like they were trying to hide car. Guessing they took a more direct route to ditch the phone (maybe they just stood on road the threw it down?). Route posted earlier on this thread looks like they were def trying to avoid populated areas.
I think someone threw at least their shoes, socks, and pants in a dumpster that night. And they probably got their car detailed within 24 hours or less.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Or the staff supplied the credit card receipt, LE pulled up the driver's license associated with it and showed them to photo. I see nothing strange about the reporting of his age. He certainly has not disputed it.
Yes, I think it's just their way of identifying him in the media without using his name. There are a number of ways to verify his identity. I highly doubt the server knew his age.

attachment.php
Does the heel size look narrow to anyone? Maybe not a tennis shoes print.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

http://www.kcra.com/article/missing-yuba-college-students-phone-found-near-truck/9230813

"My fear is that obviously she’s dead
, and my second fear is that maybe someone is keeping her prisoner in the house or something like that," Yoeman's ex-boyfriend Leo Almonte said.

A few points:

"obviously"

Is to take for granted.
Why would he say this?
Does he know more than he is letting on?

"someone is keeping her prisoner in the house"

Note he doesn't say "a" house, but uses the definite article.
So what house does he speak of?

Was she held against her will somewhere.?

"or something like that",

Something like what?

They were supposed to be getting back together, yet his first thought is to state his fear is, " that obviously she’s dead

I would like to hear more from the "ex"BF

She was underage and I have posted the link that police confirm he knew she was drinking and was allowed to leave. Why would he like about it? Her keys should have been confiscated and her host had a duty to ensure her safety. She is now missing and is not to blame. She is a victim.
I don't think she is to blame, but I don't think it's always so simple to keep someone from driving. In my experience, depending on how drunk someone is, it can be nearly dangerous to try to keep them from driving.

Do we know how much she had to drink?

its a misdemeanor, and its possible to be held civilly responsible, I said as much initially. I don't think its "no big deal", but while underage she was 20, not 16. everyone keeps saying "he let her" leave, she was an adult and she chose to leave, IF his story is true. it may not be. we don't know.
BUT.....she may have chosen to leave because she was NOT thinking rationally (AKA drunk)- and that's on the homeowner.

and that's up to her family to decide (file a lawsuit)... as is their right.

BUT.....she may have chosen to leave because she was NOT thinking rationally (AKA drunk)- and that's on the homeowner.

im not blaming anyone.

that is all I am saying. what if she accused them of false imprisonment for preventing her? im not blaming her for anything...... maybe she was hell bent on leaving, by accounts she was upset, and would have flipped her **** that he tried to stop her. usually, I have a good idea what happened, this case I am not so sure. the ex bf is acting strange imo.... I just don't know what happened here.

I don't think she is to blame, but I don't think it's always so simple to keep someone from driving. In my experience, depending on how drunk someone is, it can be nearly dangerous to try to keep them from driving.

Interesting you say the thing about using your blinker even when no one is around, as that's exactly what happened in the video, if I'm not mistaken. My first thought from that video was that the person driving the car was doing everything they could to avoid people and/or police by taking back roads and following small laws like blinker usage.

Giving this a bit of thought...although we did not see anyone on the video (possibly because they were off camera)...maybe the blinker was on because there was a vehicle following and the blinker was used so the second vehicle knew the direction where the driver of AYs vehicle was going, given that it was a remote area and off the road

I can understand the ex-BF knowing that AY took back roads home. It reminds me of where I grew up in the summer when I was her age, we took back roads everywhere as to not attract attention from LE, which also made me think of the blinker. When we would go to remote places off the roads to hang out in high school and early college (when we had many cars following...some might call this a "party") we would always use the blinkers so they knew the location but also not to park in that area.

There were a few other things I thought of but I forgot...I need to go back and find the posts

that is all I am saying. what if she accused them of false imprisonment for preventing her? im not blaming her for anything...... maybe she was hell bent on leaving, by accounts she was upset, and would have flipped her **** that he tried to stop her. usually, I have a good idea what happened, this case I am not so sure. the ex bf is acting strange imo.... I just don't know what happened here.
Could have called her an Uber.

No, but I'm sure the cops asked him.
You simply have to take their keys and drive them home, call a cab if there is no sober driver.
A cab is always cheaper than a dui.
Driving back roads, drunk, is no solution, it's asking for trouble.
A misdemeanor is still a crime.
The homeowner said she was upset too, drinking and upset.
Surely the cops asked him why she was upset, that's some info I wish we knew.

Could have called her an Uber.
Possibly. And maybe he offered. I have no idea how much she had drank, but some people are hell bent on driving no matter what, and there's not much you can do about it without physically restraining them.

I remember a friend in college was notorious for this behavior. One night our other friend slapped her across the face to take her keys away. She had to. :(

Side note on Uber: depending on the town, it's possible Uber wasn't an available option.

No, but I'm sure the cops asked him.
You simply have to take their keys and drive them home, call a cab if there is no sober driver.
A cab is always cheaper than a dui.
Driving back roads, drunk, is no solution, it's asking for trouble.
A misdemeanor is still a crime.
The homeowner said she was upset too, drinking and upset.
Surely the cops asked him why she was upset, that's some info I wish we knew.
Right about taking the keys, but like I said, sometimes you have to get physical with someone to take the keys. Not everyone is comfortable doing that.

To be clear, I'm not necessarily blaming nor defending anyone. I'm just saying a lot of things are much easier said than done.

Giving this a bit of thought...although we did not see anyone on the video (possibly because they were off camera)...maybe the blinker was on because there was a vehicle following and the blinker was used so the second vehicle knew the direction where the driver of AYs vehicle was going, given that it was a remote area and off the road

>snipped

If anyone followed her, they would be on the farmer's security cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16