GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG y'all are a hoot over this one! I would bet it came from a funeral home.

A few years back...late 80's we had a guy with a foot fetish who was arrested for trying to hire an undercover cop to kill a young lady. He just wanted her killed, then he would take over. :eek:

Anyway...after he was arrested and LE was searching his trailer, they found lots and lots of pictures of feet. He would go to a parade and take pictures of the feet going by. They found a jar with several toes in it. He confessed to going into funeral homes when no one was around and cutting off a toe!! That one even made the tabloids! (He was towed off to the looney bin.)

Someday I will tell y'all about the lady who killed and canned her hubby and was feeding him to the dogs. :eek:

In one of the snippets I saw on this case, there was the term "chili fingers". Gives new meaning to fast food!

Someday I will tell y'all about the lady who killed and canned her hubby and was feeding him to the dogs. :eek:
pickled Hubby! :eek: Hmmmmm? somehow I can't picture this? Well, I could in a dream but are we talkin' real life here?:angel:

:boohoo: Another hubby gone - :waitasec: was it for a good reason or a greedy reason?

DS

smidgeon said:
In one of the snippets I saw on this case, there was the term "chili fingers". Gives new meaning to fast food!
Well, I suppose if White Castle can press chicken into rings, anything is possible.

I looked for news updates this morning on the case and couldn't find anything.

I would think that if the finger came from a dead person, it might be harder to get DNA if she was cremated.

I wonder if Ayala has taken a lie detector test yet? Or been offered one?

:liar:

Ok Beanie...you'll be pleased to know that I went back and read the other thread! :blushing:

Guess I racked my brain for nothing. There's a lesson to be learned for that, besides having to take 3 Tylenol!

Less had a good point about the finger possiibly coming over from Mexico.

I don't think this woman would ever confess to doing this. LE has their work *cut out* for them.

Aw...I knew there was a quip left for me! :)

spygirl said:
Ok Beanie...you'll be pleased to know that I went back and read the other thread! :blushing:

Guess I racked my brain for nothing. There's a lesson to be learned for that, besides having to take 3 Tylenol!

Less had a good point about the finger possiibly coming over from Mexico.

I don't think this woman would ever confess to doing this. LE has their work *cut out* for them.

Aw...I knew there was a quip left for me! :)
i CAN'T BELIEVE YOU READ THE WHOLE THING..BLESS YOU MY CHILD.

Sorry had the caps lock on and I'm too lazy to fix it.
If you loook along the right side of this site it has back articles and was updated a few hours ago, albeit with nothing new.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/23/national/main690368.shtml

Sun, Apr. 24, 2005
Attorney criticizes scrutiny of client
By Brandon Bailey and Linda Goldston
Mercury News
LAS VEGAS - Anna Ayala's attorney said Saturday she is eager to return to San Jose to prove she is innocent of allegations that she planted a human finger in her bowl of Wendy's chili last month.

``She's denying them completely, and I believe she is innocent,'' said San Jose attorney Frederick Ehler, noting that Ayala will waive extradition to face the felony charges authorities have filed against her -- perhaps arriving as early as this week.--->>

``She's not aware, as much as some other people are, of the full force of press coverage of the last two days, and the fact that so many people around the United States are talking about her,'' said Ehler, who met with his client briefly on Friday.

``But she's aware that she's got the full force of the San Jose Police Department, the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office, the Wendy's corporation and all their private investigators -- and some elements of the press -- lined up against her.'' --->>

``That big picture in the paper, that's not fair,'' the brother-in-law said, referring to the photo of Ayala that dominated the front page of Saturday's Mercury News. ``There are bad people who kill kids, but you don't put their picture on the front page like that.'' --->>

The attorney also questioned the decision to charge Ayala with grand theft in connection with another case -- involving the sale of a mobile home -- especially since the alleged victim in the case has said that police originally told her they could not get involved because the matter was a civil dispute. In that case, police say Ayala tried to sell a mobile home that was not hers and accepted $11,000 from the unsuspecting buyer.--->>

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/states/california/the_valley/11476814.htm

I've still got my money on the finger belonging to the woman in Nevada that had her finger bit off by a cougar. I can't remember the exact place I saw or read it, but I'll try to find a link if anyone is interested . . . apparently, when the woman in Nevada had the finger bit off, she put it on ice and went to her local hospital. The local hospital could not re-attach it and sent her to a hospital in Las Vegas (where Ayala now lives). By the time she got there it was too late to re-attach it. The woman claims the last time she saw the finger it was still in the bag of now-melted ice in the LV emergency room.

Would love to know the DNA results . . .

LadyGraffix@mac.com said:
I've still got my money on the finger belonging to the woman in Nevada that had her finger bit off by a cougar. I can't remember the exact place I saw or read it, but I'll try to find a link if anyone is interested . . . apparently, when the woman in Nevada had the finger bit off, she put it on ice and went to her local hospital. The local hospital could not re-attach it and sent her to a hospital in Las Vegas (where Ayala now lives). By the time she got there it was too late to re-attach it. The woman claims the last time she saw the finger it was still in the bag of now-melted ice in the LV emergency room.

Would love to know the DNA results . . .
I think she has been ruled out. Besides the DNA, it was determined that the cougar lady only had a tip bit off, this was a bigger hunk o' finger.

But...the reporting could be wrong too......ya nevah know when it comes to fingers.

JBean said:
I think she has been ruled out. Besides the DNA, it was determined that the cougar lady only had a tip bit off, this was a bigger hunk o' finger.

But...the reporting could be wrong too......ya nevah know when it comes to fingers.

Probably the reporting is off as I've heard that the bitten portion of her finger was three inches long.

Mystery solved.....

The finger belongs to.....(drum roll, please).....

an associate of the finger finder's husband

link

What a set of parents these two make. I wonder what's become of the kids.

The husband was given "the finger" :) after his buddy accidentally cut it off. I'm trying to understand... What were they thinking?

Wow Mabel, thanks for posting that - what a couple of :loser: 's those 2 are, scammers, liars, cheats...

is it just me or do other people find it easier and more rewarding to make a living working and not just trying to run scams for bbig payoffs???

Marine Mom said:
The husband was given "the finger" :) after his buddy accidentally cut it off. I'm trying to understand... What were they thinking?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$and nothing else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back