GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did you all see the interview with this lady, and her daughter was standing behind her? Her right hand was bandaged......:confused:

Did she donate the finger to Wendy's????

Mabel said:
That's so cute(ical).
I have you eating out of the palm of my hand, don't I?

noorbe - read the article on this thread... Mom says it was police brutality and that the search warrant officers injured the girl :rolleyes:

Casshew said:

noorbe - read the article on this thread... Mom says it was police brutality and that the search warrant officers injured the girl :rolleyes:

Thanks............

Casshew said:

Oh good one Cass!
Hey! Next time I go to Wendy's I'm not leaving a tip, I'm leaving the whole finger:D

JBean said:
Hey! Next time I go to Wendy's I'm not leaving a tip, I'm leaving the whole finger:D
I'm sure they'll appreciate the hand outs :D

JBean said:
Oh good one Cass!

I've been tempted a few times to give the the finger to the manager of our local McDonalds.

Mabel said:
I've been tempted a few times to give the the finger to the manager of our local McDonalds.
Do it! Digital Display:D

Mabel said:
Never mind the finger.... give the manager a knuckle sandwich :D

Mabel said:
Why don't you run out for a handburger?
and a shake?
shake_hands.jpg

Jovin said:
You and Cass are running "neck and neck" for the quickest, wittiest posters on this board!
JBean may be ahead by an armslength :crazy:

I have been truly touched by these posts. And that Handburger post made me hungry, so I'm outta here for lunch at clipper speed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back