GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=twitter;881910646660517888]https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/881910646660517888[/video]

And the next court date is....

[video=twitter;881910993135091712]https://twitter.com/RubyGonzales2/status/881910993135091712[/video]

See you all back then, if not before!

JUSTICE for Little ARA! :rose:

and another tweet....
[video=twitter;881911794935111680]https://twitter.com/RubyGonzales2/status/881911794935111680[/video]

I'm super late replying to my own question lol but yes that's exactly why I was asking. I was wondering if they could have possibly been from Piqui fighting back. I hope LE ruled they were self inflicted or like someone said from being at Cachuma and digging or whatever. I hate to think he did something so ugly that poor baby fought back.

Yes, I agree. In my earlier post I thought AA could have been sexually abusing little Ara since AA accused mom of having a BF who was abusing Ara. It was totally fabricated by AA maybe as a cover for himself and that's why when little Ara was asked what he thought about going to Dads he responded with "he didn't want to talk about it". Who knows maybe after Disneyland Dad tried to touch him inappropriately and Ara fought back and perhaps why the scratches on AA and threatened to tell Mom about it. He then lost it and killed him.

I just don't know. Men just don't kill their sons. Something doesn't add up here. He might had made up that story about moms BF when it was actually HIM.

and another tweet....
[video=twitter;881911794935111680]https://twitter.com/RubyGonzales2/status/881911794935111680[/video]

Padded smock means he's on suicide watch. This is a fact.

I truly hope NOT Whiteorchids! Poor little boy....

I truly hope NOT Whiteorchids! Poor little boy....

I know but if you think about it makes sense. Bribed the boy with Disneyland but he fought back against Dad. Therefore the scratches on AA Sr. JMO

This look says it all
6f94f08d4d4434e28ff9dbf410706e28.jpg

http://ktla.com

Regarding interview with lawyer,
Wow wow wow!
This guy has GOT to be kidding us! I know it's his job so I'm going to hold my personal judgement, just gonna say God bless him because this is an ugly case!
But he says he now gets to review all the police reports etc etc and dang I can't remember exact verbiage but something like he'll see what defense he can find.
I really hope once he sees all the proof that he says "oh ***** I can't defend this guy" lol! I'd love to know what Ara has told him that he seems so confident that his client is not guilty? On the other hand, judging his body language, this guy knows this is a tough case and he's going to need a Hail Mary. His not guilty plea is a scratch and claw to salvage this by way of access to everything to figure out angle.

I'm also curious how this guy got hired as his lawyer in the first place?

Yes, this is what I stated earlier yesterday that he most likely told LE where his body was without his attorney but everyone yesterday thought I was wrong including you because his attorney wouldn't allow him to talk without him present. I was right all along in that LE quite often says body was found due to "additional new evidence" which in many cases is because the perpetrator gave up the information.
no not including me as I also stated he spoke without attorney/consent from one.

Regarding interview with lawyer,
Wow wow wow!
This guy has GOT to be kidding us! I know it's his job so I'm going to hold my personal judgement, just gonna say God bless him because this is an ugly case!
But he says he now gets to review all the police reports etc etc and dang I can't remember exact verbiage but something like he'll see what defense he can find.
I really hope once he sees all the proof that he says "oh ***** I can't defend this guy" lol! I'd love to know what Ara has told him that he seems so confident that his client is not guilty? On the other hand, judging his body language, this guy knows this is a tough case and he's going to need a Hail Mary. His not guilty plea is a scratch and claw to salvage this by way of access to everything to figure out angle.

I'm also curious how this guy got hired as his lawyer in the first place?

Defense has to look it over to see if a plea deal is in the best interest for his monster client or to see if he sees a possible loop hole to create reasonable doubt. Unfortunately this is how defense works. If he doesn't think he has a chance he would advise his client to take a plea deal him and DA agree to. He reminds me of Johnny Cochran a big grand stander.

You must watch the video of the attorney at Gigi Graciette Facebook page

So his court day will be till August so his attorney can have the time to look for evidence.
One important thing he said that they will have to prove what they are accusing him of... my interpretation of it, i think he means (for example murder, how did he kill him) and since the body is decomposed I have a feeling they might used that as part of his defense

Either way I don't think he will get away.

He also mention that the jail has him on a suicide vest... i don't even know what that means but he said that was the jail decision.

And that he is being evaluated by a psychologist and that it's part of this case. So idk if they do that to all or just him because he might plea insanity.

Lastly, he didn't say the life in prison or death penalty were off the table so maybe when he confessed the location of the body he didn't get a deal.

no not including me as I also stated he spoke without attorney/consent from one.

I'll find the post later when I get home from work but I thought you said you found it hard to believe he would talk without his attorney. Lol.

Since he was a former DA most likely in cahoots with DA office. They probably all golf together including the judge. My friends Dad works for LA Sheriffs is a lieutenant believe me this stuff goes on.
He was a DA in Riverside county not LA and from what I know judges are very territorial favoring those from their county and yes I'm aware he practices in LA now ( also advertises for other counties).

He was a DA in Riverside county not LA and from what I know judges are very territorial favoring those from their county and yes I'm aware he practices in LA now ( also advertises for other counties).

Doesn't matter he works in LA now. He was a former DA period they have a special kind of bonding. My husband is a retired law enforcement officer of 30 years. Sadly, this does goes on no matter what you want to believe. It doesn't matter what county was his previous Jurisdiction. Where is the link he was DA in riverside 13 years.

Yes, I agree. In my earlier post I thought AA could have been sexually abusing little Ara since AA accused mom of having a BF who was abusing Ara. It was totally fabricated by AA maybe as a cover for himself and that's why when little Ara was asked what he thought about going to Dads he responded with "he didn't want to talk about it". Who knows maybe after Disneyland Dad tried to touch him inappropriately and Ara fought back and perhaps why the scratches on AA and threatened to tell Mom about it. He then lost it and killed him.

I just don't know. Men just don't kill their sons. Something doesn't add up here. He might had made up that story about moms BF when it was actually HIM.
Eh... I don't think this is the case. Unfortunately, parents do kill their kids for less. I think he first made up the lie about a bf because he was trying to hurt his ex. When he couldn't get away with it, he went for the ultimate pain and killed Jr.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Eh... I don't think this is the case. Unfortunately, parents do kill their kids for less. I think he first made up the lie about a bf because he was trying to hurt his ex. When he couldn't get away with it, he went for the ultimate pain and killed Jr.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Your probably right. I just threw that out there. He is a cold calculated killer. Absolutely the worst kind of monster.

I'll find the post later when I get home from work but I thought you said you found it hard to believe he would talk without his attorney. Lol.
i may have meant I can't believe how stupid he would be to do that but not that he actually wouldn't have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laureneytoons
Back