CA CA - Baker, BlkFem UP5820, 15-30, hit by car on I-15, Aug'76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Five ruleouts: Jennifer Barton, Barbara Jolly, Debra Kay Stewart, Gladys Williams, Mabel Andrews

Baker California has a public airport. Is it possible she flew in on a plane and was planning on walking and hitch-hiking the rest of the way to her destination.

Five ruleouts: Jennifer Barton, Barbara Jolly, Debra Kay Stewart, Gladys Williams, Mabel Andrews
DNA is a funny thing that I still can’t figure out.

Mabel has been ruled out here but is unable to be ruled out for the Jane Doe that she likely is (Paramore Jane Doe)

And then there are cases like Jose David Garcia. Police took dna from his sister and ruled him out as a match to a specific John Doe, and then Othram came in a while later and he was identified as that exact John Doe.

So to see that Debra Stewart has also been ruled out, really surprises me. I was sure that was a solid match.

I wish I could understand it, because currently it just leaves me confused and also wary when something is “ruled out” or “automatically matched through CODIS”

Mabel has been ruled out here but is unable to be ruled out for the Jane Doe that she likely is (Paramore Jane Doe)
Mabel and this jane doe may have had the same type of dna on file.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead
Back