CA CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is only since July and is not that complicated by WS standards; not seeing a need for it right now.

As for the suggestion upthread that we create sub-forums for every missing person, that is simply not feasible given the number of active cases at any given time and our available volunteer resources.
I completely agree, Sillybilly. I honestly think the cases that might have a need for sub-forums are probably few and far between. Even so, it's still a good thought :)

This case is only since July and is not that complicated by WS standards; not seeing a need for it right now.

As for the suggestion upthread that we create sub-forums for every missing person, that is simply not feasible given the number of active cases at any given time and our available volunteer resources.

Thanks for replying. I figured it was too new. The main complication is members joining later threads and discussing or asking about things that have been addressed earlier. This always happens and is an exercise in patience for those who have been here since the beginning. :) One solution might be for someone with entirely too much time on their hands to compile a list of facts, maps and VI statements to place at the beginning of each thread or on the media thread, so newcomers can get up to speed. I’m not volunteering though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28