Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember who the OP was, but when the story first aired, a WS'er commented on the distance and possible time elapse. IIRC, the poster said something like, 2 hrs to get there, 1 hr to do whatever, 2 hrs back. Doing the math, it certainly fits. Circumstantial, of course.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

:thinking:

FWIW, it was SEAJAY that first mentioned the burned body in the car...back on page 6 post #87

Not sure what you are getting at from there....but if you want to look back it starts here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Forest-2-January-2018&p=13848904#post13848904

:tyou: Seajay

And that was time of night, the trip can be made faster, very little traffic.

This scenario requires two people and two vehicles -- whomever burned the body in that car most likely had a ride to get back to where he came from.

After all of the mis-reporting, and some of the other posts here, I am starting to agree that there may have never been a third friend, and no park.

I have a feeling that's related to why we still don't know who he was meeting. Police could be keeping it quiet, but perhaps they doubt the whole story.

That explains why he supposedly drove BB 5 mins to the park, b/c it didn't happen. He took him somewhere else.

It's easy to "drop BB at the park" knowing there are creepy people, a vast wilderness and some psychotic mountain lions in the area (mountain lions have repeatedly injured and stalked humans, including killing and partially eating one in this area. Multiple mountain lions. That is extremely unusual behavior for mountain lions, but I digress).

Then the bizarre staged text. I wonder where that ping was detected. I bet it wasn't from the park if I am correct.

Using the park as the drop off point creates a wild goose chase totally throwing off the investigation. So why waste all that manpower? Well, for 1, to be sure.... and 2) to play along hoping to get more leads.

I hope the LE has the driver's phone and is going through the pings/messages/etc....

If he had it with him...

or if he had it on...

Or if he still has it with him...

:thinking:

This scenario requires two people and two vehicles -- whomever burned the body in that car most likely had a ride to get back to where he came from.
Unless they hitched back and got out to walk in the southbound lane of the toll road, and were seen and reported. Hmmm.

I know. Outlandish. Just several unusual events occurring in the same area around the same time. Gotta wonder if they're connected.

Good point. Maybe the third person isn't fictitious after all.

1.5 (hours) X 2 = 3 hours

Almost exactly enough time to fit this timeline...
11:30 Phone shut off (at park)
15 minutes to think 'wtf should I do?'
45 minutes to buy gasoline+matches+steal a car
1.5 hour drive time
2:00 arrive at drop spot
1.5 hour drive time
4:00 arrive back at Borrego Park to 'look for friend' i.e... toss friend's phone
1.5 hour drive time
5:30 arrive at drop spot to set vehicle on fire

Article below specifies body found burning in "the early morning hours" and I must've missed the part about car reported at 5:43 (but read that from another poster with better attention to detail).

http://abc7.com/body-of-man-found-in-burned-car-in-angeles-national-forest/2867532/

It does seem hard to believe I realize. Hopefully that's not even close and Blaze is found unharmed.

Unless they hitched back and got out to walk in the southbound lane of the toll road, and were seen and reported. Hmmm.

I know. Outlandish. Just several unusual events occurring in the same area around the same time. Gotta wonder if they're connected.

Good point. Maybe the third person isn't fictitious after all.

Or what about that other vehicle that was mentioned, I know someone said it had been put to bed sts but how do we really know what is happening behind the scenes....

If this was a 'planned' disappearance, on anyone's part, someone might have been THAT prepared. Stranger things have happened.

hmmmmmmmm???

And maybe even shorter if the driver took a less conspicuous, less circumventing route. Is this mapped for Big Tujunga Rd, mile marker 4.88? That's where the car was found.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7.com...urned-car-in-angeles-national-forest/2867532/

Not to mention, at that time of night, there wouldn't be a lot of traffic to deal with.

And who says that the friend really did go back at 4 am? I don't think there is any proof of that to back their claim up.

Now, I am not saying that Blaze was in that trunk, but it really is awfully strange that he went missing just before that car was found on fire. I'd rather believe he was alive and safe somewhere than be the poor victim in that trunk.

It's times like this where I am so thankful for WS. The HUFBB group is a complete mess.

I do not write anything, I just read. Anyone trying to be constructive is attacked and called names. They're insistent that everything is G rated and politically correct and that everyone should just pray and he will magically show up. Then there are others that think they know everything about everything, and don't get me started on all of the false leads. Some of these people are doing the exact opposite of what they should be doing: open your mind to clues or scenarios (within reason). Even if he did disappear on his own... he didn't escape to Disneyland where he is having a grand old time.

I wish I could filter out everything except the parents' posts. HUFBB should really be a page and not a group.

Blaze is a kid home from college, a really GOOD college, on Christmas break, seemingly very close with his family and leading a normal, cheerful life. (His Facebook page is cute, the pics of him and his BFF look like they have a lot of fun). Most parents with kids home on break, especially from a college so far away, typically want to spend as much time with them as possible, and it sounds like the feeling was mutual.

Then he leaves his house to go with someone his parents don't know at 10:30ish at night. Doesn't say goodbye. Doesn't make a sound, apparently. I find that fact that he didn't say goodbye or tell them where he was going very telling.....he was doing something he didn't want them to know about.

So why do kids usually sneak out? Sex or drugs. I think he was either meeting this friend to simply smoke a joint or for a sexual encounter. Or possibly, like I said before, to have a talk. What other reasons could there be for him to leave his home in what seems like "secret?"

It's times like this where I am so thankful for WS. The HUFBB group is a complete mess.

I do not write anything, I just read. Anyone trying to be constructive is attacked and called names. They're insistent that everything is G rated and politically correct and that everyone should just pray and he will magically show up. Then there are others that think they know everything about everything, and don't get me started on all of the false leads. Some of these people are doing the exact opposite of what they should be doing: open your mind to clues or scenarios (within reason). Even if he did disappear on his own... he didn't escape to Disneyland where he is having a grand old time.

I wish I could filter out everything except the parents' posts. HUFBB should really be a page and not a group.

And the recommendations to use psychics!

And the recommendations to use psychics!

And bizarrely the psychic post is near the top of a page which purposely does not present posts chronologically... LOL
Facebook needs to tweak their algorithm.

Friend tosses phone into woods at 4 am possibly, knowing that it is off as well as the GPS?

Maybe he went back to get the phone if he dropped it or threw it. I am starting to think the whole park thing is bunk. Unless the police have instructed the parents to remain quiet, they need to start talking. Not that they are involved, but all of this stuff with the friend, not hearing or seeing him leave, not noticing that he was gone, using a borrowed phone... Come on.

A family member stated today that they were grieving, that the family member was missing, and asked that someone pray for the family member's soul. Not sure what to make of that.

Parents interview
@ 2:18 the reporter states the parents located the friend he left with by accessing his Snapchat

A family member stated today that they were grieving, that the family member was missing, and asked that someone pray for the family member's soul. Not sure what to make of that.

Oh no, You don't think that the body in the trunk of the car in Angeles park was Blaze's, do you? That is an odd statement to make, praying for the soul. Usually that's made only after someone passes on, not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee