Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped by me.

Regarding (1) My guess is that SW brought the sleeping bag with him. It could have been used in a number of ways. He could have lured BB into sitting on it or having sex on it and then could've stabbed him. He could've wrapped BB's body in it when burying him. He could've wrapped BB's body in it when carrying him or as PaulR suggests, could've used it to drag BB to where he buried him.

I think the first part is plausible. I'm surmising though that the sleeping bag must have a small amount of blood on it. If it were soaked in blood say from dragging the body, I'm sure SW would not have left it in the back of his car. No way he's that stupid. I don't think he realized the blood was there.

(2) Maybe either they patched things up or SW acted as if they had so he could lure BB into hanging out with him.

Yeah, I'm thinking along these lines as well... but still a chance that the outing was "news" to SW and tied into this.

There is one bloody crime scene somewhere...my Dad was stabbed to death and my family members that went into his home to collect his personal items (keys, wallet, clothes, etc) said there wasn't much in his bedroom that didn't have blood on it.

I wonder what vehicle SW was driving that night....and if the rental car was obtained after January 2nd.

All MOO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="newz";13868002]Liars and murderers never plan to get caught so it's not unusual to hear a terrible alibi. IMHO, SW never expected to be discovered so quickly, but what he probably thought to be a secret and secure Snapchat conversation ended up leading LE directly to him.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness most murderers aren't Mensa material and are and can be quite stupid. That is the reason many of them are caught. There are truly a lot of dumb criminals yet they always believe they will be the ONE to getaway with murder.

IMO

I was thinking over the last few days that BB had been strangled to death. Now we find out his death was much more horrific. I can’t even imagine the hell he went through.

I am so sad for Blaze and his family and friends.

Interesting... I assume you're suggesting the family may turn their backs on him?

Well, all I can say is that I don't know if my parents would pay for a private lawyer if I was in this situation! A private lawyer in a case like this -- if it doesn't plea out early -- can be really expensive.

Maybe SW is homophobic and hates himself for being gay. Maybe they did have sex. I think they probably did, in a sleeping bag, in the park.

The prosecution will be able to use SW's SM to put nails in his own coffin, so to speak. He's left a perfect illustration for them as far as his motivation, aberrant beliefs, proclivities, etc. And, assuming LE saw it before it was scrubbed, there were other SM sources illustrative of the attitudes by which he was surrounded.

It's entirely possible that the opposite happened - that he tried to kiss Blaze, was pushed away, and the clenched fists of anger came from THAT memory.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Definitely plausible... this is exactly what happened in "American Beauty" with the Colonel.

Unfortunately I'm not sure we'll ever know these details for sure.

There is one bloody crime scene somewhere...my Dad was stabbed to death and my family members that went into his home to collect his personal items (keys, wallet, clothes, etc) said there wasn't much in his bedroom that didn't have blood on it.

I wonder what vehicle SW was driving that night....and if the rental car was obtained after January 2nd.

All MOO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did it say stabbing was COD? I know they said he was stabbed 20 times but was that the ultimate COD?

May I ask what you base this on as far as him being ruled incompetent? tia

How can he be declared incompetent when he knew murdering Blaze was wrong? All of the lies, and concealing the body shows he was competent during and shortly after when he committed this murder.

If this was planned it will even substantiate his competency level even more so.

I don't think he is incompetent at all. I think he was driven by blind hate and hate doesn't make anyone incompetent. It is just a very bad emotion to have when in a murderous hate filled rage, and often this can be the results.

I do respect that you think so, roses.

Oh you southerners are so polite! It's so nice. : )
Two reasons Oceanblueeyes. First, I think he is nuts. I truly do.
Second, he comes from a wealthy enough family with what I will assume has connections that will pull this off.

Guess we'll see....
I think he'll end up in a medical facility and will probably get special counseling. Probably daily pilates sessions since it's California.

How did SW become in possession of BB sleeping bag. Was it from a prior meeting or did BB take with him on the night Jan. 2 which seems unlikely.

Nowhere does it say that the sleeping bag was BB's. In the sentence I think you're referring to, it was the blood that belonged to BB not the sleeping bag. The sleeping bag was simply in SW's possession. That's all that we know

I wonder what SW and BB's relationship was, if they were simply acquaintances or if it went a bit deeper. I also believe this was premediated. Over 20 stabs wounds, yup, that says RAGE!!!

According to the article upthread Blaze told 2 female friends back in June

Specifically, from the Daily Breeze article citing the OC Register:

Sheriff’s investigators were led to Woodward by entries in Bernstein’s social media accounts. In text conversations made in June, according to the affidavit, Bernstein told two female friends about his interaction with Woodward.

In one conversation, Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone … but I have texted every one, uh oh.”

So we know BB didn't really care all that much about SW's wishes to remain in the closet, otherwise he wouldn't have put it out on SM and made his "but I have texted every one, uh oh" comment. That's not something you say because you realize you screwed up, it's something you say when you intentionally did something. He's making fun of SW.

I think there is a good (but not 100%) chance SW heard about this "uh oh" comment and the whole meet-up was a plan on his part to get revenge. It is also possible that he didn't know because BB seemed to run in a different high school clique than SW - note I didn't say better, just different. BB ran with the kids in the honors program that went to good schools, SW didn't.

Why would BB meet up then - it seems clear he had no interest in SW otherwise he probably would have respected his wishes to remain "in the closet" or at least not put it that way on social media. Maybe he wanted to apologize, I'm not even sure of that. Maybe he wanted to rub it in SW's face, since he was the kid attending an Ivy League college and on the road to success, and SW was not. Maybe he was playing along as being interested. We won't know because SW did something he can't take back.

How did SW become in possession of BB sleeping bag. Was it from a prior meeting or did BB take with him on the night Jan. 2 which seems unlikely.

Bad wording in the OC Register article (again), the blood belonged to Blaze, not the sleeping bag.

I still believe he was killed in the park. I think SW led BB there in promise to have sex, and BB went for it. I think they found a spot and SW pulled the knife out. I'm sadden by this :(:jail:

How many sociopathic killers have we followed here. Who make the most outlandish statements. Ninja's, Zanny the Nanny etc. etc. They don't think past 5 minutes. They believe we will believe. So I am not that surprised by the claim I was at my girlfriends but I don't remember her last name. I do find it interesting and somewhat glaring he had to throw a "girlfriend" into the mix. IMO

Yes. It is pure arrogance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members