Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9e2d555a4ac287c966a026237f2efc77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very very sad. Thanks for posting I was wondering what happened. I looked all over couldn't find anything.

I have been off for a couple of days and I need to catch up reading all the posts.

Last week I just could not believe the murderer was a member of a neo-nazi group -the evidence presented did not look well founded to me and photographs were not clear enough in my eyes- but I just read the same thing on another newspaper which looks a little bit more professional and it states "The organization -Attomwaffen Division- which celebrates Hitler and Charles Manson, has been tied to four other murders and an elaborate bomb plot over the past eight months".

Could this be true, what do you all make of this?

I am finding difficult to believe some people out there could think of both Hitler and Charles Manson, two despicable "human" beings, as role models :( It is terrifying especially if they have started to recruit/brainwash teenagers and in a country where guns are easy to obtain.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-trained-with-extremist-hate-group/ar-BBIhKi7

I have been off for a couple of days and I need to catch up reading all the posts.

Last week I just could not believe the murderer was a member of a neo-nazi group -the evidence presented did not look well founded to me and photographs were not clear enough in my eyes- but I just read the same thing on another newspaper which looks a little bit more professional and it states "The organization -Attomwaffen Division- which celebrates Hitler and Charles Manson, has been tied to four other murders and an elaborate bomb plot over the past eight months".

Could this be true, what do you all make of this?

I am finding difficult to believe some people out there could think of both Hitler and Charles Manson, two despicable "human" beings, as role models :( It is terrifying especially if they have started to recruit/brainwash teenagers and in a country where guns are easy to obtain.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-trained-with-extremist-hate-group/ar-BBIhKi7

Yes, it's true. I suggest you go back to pg. 14 and read forward. Elmomom posted the investigative report from Propublica, which is an impeccable source.

Police are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime. Documents show that Woodward told police that Bernstein, who was openly gay, tried to kiss him, and that he wished he’d used a gay slur to describe Bernstein after that happened.

Just to be clear--SW "wished he used the gay slur (F-----T, to describe Bernstein "

I can see SW being a part of a Neo-Nazi group, but using the word F----t is not proof of hatred of Homosexuals....sadly that word is Still being used even in this day of enlightenment. IMOO, doubt the word is synonymous to Murderer of Gays, rather simple ignorance and bigotry. Yes hate groups would likely use this, but sadly many others with no affiliation with radical hate groups.

Yes, it's true. I suggest you go back to pg. 14 and read forward. Elmomom posted the investigative report from Propublica, which is an impeccable source.

And it's coauthored by Jake Hanrahan, who continues to update the info on his Twitter. Really horrible stuff. SW left this really worst of the worst group this summer and got recruited by someone who persuaded him to leave school to work. No one knows who he belongs to now. (This was on Jake's Twitter).

But I suppose in prison he will have to go with mainstream neo nazis like the AB? Just for survival purposes I think.

I hope they indict him for hate crimes, though I doubt it will stick. But if there is a trial I hope the jury can see how twisted he is. Without the charge they won't be allowed to i think. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very very sad. Thanks for posting I was wondering what happened. I looked all over couldn't find anything.

The worst of this is....the young teen lived 2 houses away from SW on the same street.

The worst of this is....the young teen lived 2 houses away from SW on the same street.

Where is this information coming from? You need to provide a credible link for this- I'm not doubting you, but just saying without proof via link, this is just a rumor.

Maybe with these strict rules, and if Blaze and Sam had some sort of romantic relationship and Blaze was telling people, there would be some serious consequences for Sam if word got round to his neo- nazi group. Like you said, Blaze was Jewish. Imagine if his group found out he was intimate with a jewish guy. That could be the motive.

Seabearcircle- I was responding to your “imagine if his group found out....”.

‘If’ that were to be the case, I could see him handling things in an extreme way in an attempt to ‘prove’ to his group otherwise. That’s all, just speculating on the ‘ifs’.

Where is this information coming from? You need to provide a credible link for this- I'm not doubting you, but just saying without proof via link, this is just a rumor.

I think what they meant was he was found 2 streets away from SW’s home.

I circled SW’s street, body was found in the park(also on the map)
67c89184a727b100d06e56331b128769.jpg

I think what they meant was he was found 2 streets away from SW’s home.

I circled SW’s street, body was found in the park(also on the map)
67c89184a727b100d06e56331b128769.jpg

I live in the area... the young teen also lived on the same street as SW. I cannot back it up with proof because the police hasn’t released his name. It is Patrick and a sophomore at CDM.

I live in the area... the young teen also lived on the same street as SW. I cannot back it up with proof because the police hasn’t released his name. It is Patrick and a sophomore at CDM.

Ah ok, I apologize for assuming incorrectly [emoji846]

I have heard there was also a young girl from that area who was found dead recently maybe 2 weeks before this suicide - she was also another suicide but it's very rare so many suicides from this area ...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch....ch/amp/27451739/teen-found-dead-newport-beach

I have heard there was also a young girl from that area who was found dead recently maybe 2 weeks before this suicide - she was also another suicide but it's very rare so many suicides from this area ...

Yes she was 13 yrs of age she hung herself on a tree. It’s really so sad.

Yes she was 13 yrs of age she hung herself on a tree. It’s really so sad.

Are you referring to the girl from Mission Viejo, or was there another in NB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member